Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen (52940 Views)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by sadiyamuhammad: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4zJAJY7oAU

A hilarious video has shown the moment a Nigerian woman served her husband an empty plate for refusing to help her in the kitchen.

Before carrying out her action, the woman gave a background explanation that informed what she was going to do.

In a TikTok video, she said that she wanted him to help her with the food but he replied that he was tired as a result of working out at the gym and also had a football match to see.

The woman who wasn't having his excuses revealed that she had gone to the market to buy the ingredients, did the laundry and took care of the house.

She said he was only to assist her in cooking and yet he was giving excuses.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1511322-marry-friend-wife-serves-hubby-empty-plate-funny-video-refused-kitchen/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by nzejulia46: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
The empty plate was a punishment. Man no dey play with food..He can file a divorce b'cos of food" A hungry man is an angry man"

136 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by dawnomike(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
She, her husband and her marriage will be alright...

34 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Roboto11: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hope she's the breadwinner.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Roboto11:
Hope she's the breadwinner.
I won't be surprised if she pays bills in the house as well attending to all domestic work.

The average Nigerian man has convinced himself he is a sole provider and will often role play as one online lol

The everyday women we see working in all sectors are not throwing their money into the ocean

Anyway looks like it's playful banter between them

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Richy4(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2022
No be say I wan praise all womenOoo... Honestly some of them dey try...

Imagine returning from a function with the whole family like Church or any outing for that matter, Some of us usually get tired and exhausted...

But Na she go still enter kitchen go fix some thing wey the family go eat... No question asked about it... Where she got those little extra energy to go inside the kitchen and cook since we attended the same function , I can't tell... Some times we men takes some of those little things for granted...

Anyways, I will use this golden opportunity that festive period has offered to salute the women in the house who are doing all things possible to keep their homes... Well-done..

394 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by JeffreyJunior: 1:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

There can't be two adults at home and only one will be sweating on home chores.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
The poster above me kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by socialmediaman: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Her mates abroad are full time housewives cooking, cleaning, shopping, and raising over 4 kids all by themselves without nannies. Still, many have side hustles or part time jobs bringing in extra income. They are called supermoms.

Many Nigerian women are using "wokism" to destroy our family values and traditions

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by YourNextLevel(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bread winner strength being pulled here. But last last the result go come internet by 15th feb 2023

We re waiting......

If you know you know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by NothingDoMe: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.
Don't add salt and Maggi to the story so you can get likes. Na only to cook dinner Naim she do this nonsense. Not household chores.

Let's not support nonsense.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by yahoodetector: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Before you believe videos like this, always remember this fact: If it's on TikTok, then it's for clout!

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by sofeo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Alright!
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by DevilSignature: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin

Me that can't even cook for myself now adays will be helping woman to cook? No way oOoOO

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Teeroyzimma: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
The woman is crazy cheesy

Lagos is worse than Anambra, but Lagosians are busy shouting Ipob and the east is worse! No be this same Lagos wey I never spend upto 24 hours in and i was almost kidnapped and lost my phone to those agbado fools.

Banky W has been kidnapped in LAGOS before!! He said it himself and the video is still online!! As well as other atrocities committed in the same Lagos, same as the ones you claim ipob is doing in Anambra...which has never been the Country's capital b4! Una no get shame?

If you like go and vote for Tinubu, poverty go wire una.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by GeneralPula: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
This problem is solely for married people..
E no concern federal..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Wandoe: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Which kind thing be that ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by DestinyGlory: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
I recently went on a date with a man who says once he gets married he won’t be expecting to enter the kitchen the way he currently does but wants to split bills with me. I prioritize flexibility, team work & ability to flex stereotypical gender roles so much in a partnership. That’s when a woman can support the home when her husband doesn’t have a job without being disrespectful. Or a man can do home chores without thinking he’s “helping” his wife but sees it as what it takes to run a home.

Anyone who has rigid ideas and expectations on how a home should run is best matched with someone who has those same exact ideas.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
If a Nigerian wife refused to help her husband with the bills at home, the man will be upset too.

She has every right to be upset.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Ballzproblem2: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
lol this is why modern marriage doesn't last , nobody wan submit up each other, continue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by SultanOfPuna: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Man go hustle sweat and blood to bring money, pay rent, still buy you things, protect you.
And you serve him empty plate because him no help for kitchen.

Next time she ask for money, give her empty wallet, for not following you to work to hustle money.

Nonsense and female stupidity

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Orobokibo1: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just because she went to the market and bought few things, she feels the whole world should know about it

If a man does something really significant, they do don't talk about it. Let a woman do something small for you, even the animals in the cake will hear about it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Boogyman557: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na to give u sleeping MEDICINE..

As u de wake up the next morning, na ur papa house u go see ur self..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by joshuaidibia(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bloggers Una voice dey make person tire to watch Una videos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by CEOKmotors: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:

SIMPle man.

The woman too should be doing all the hustling and provisions.

If the man is the sole breadwinner, then helping out with domestic chores should be optional and his choice to make.

You think say to hustle na beans??

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nwadu: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
This woman get luck say Manchester united won the match... She for know say toothpick na for only teeth not eyes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by kingamaa(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Very good

She will soon be paid back in her own coins

Her eyes go soon clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is wrong.

Everyone has their own responsibility.

Pls stop turning men into women.

In my house, i don't help out in the kitchen and you cant force me.

I work, i pay the bills, i fix and repair, why should i go to the kitchen to help out.

If a woman wants help, she can employ a house girl

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Kharol1234: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin she don marry finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.