Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,274 members, 7,746,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? (464 Views)

Nigerian Man Presents Tear Rubber Benz To Girlfriend As Christmas Present (watch / Girl Opens Christmas Present She Gave To Boy When She Dumped Him In 1971 / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by McAkpos: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Yes, what is the best Christmas present you got this year?
Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unpaid kpekus.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by Enny2013(f): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nothing Sha...I don't receive gift from pple. It's
Just my person. I don't like anything bin used against me.
Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
From an ex’ now full blown feminist grin

Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by Boogyman557: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
For me the best Christmas gift that I got this year it's a text message from my best friend who's been avoiding me for months.

I thought maybe the main reason she was avoiding me was because someone somewhere told her lies about me, but it turns out that she had her own reasons to do what she did.
Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by Cerebellum: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:
From an ex’ now full blown feminist grin
Smellysperm, I sight you man nigga!grin

Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cerebellum:

Smellysperm, I sight you man nigga!grin
May your days be long my OG

Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by Godsongang: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
2 boxers and 1earplug. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by adeoyekay(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
C
Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by wumi2017(f): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Rice
Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by Jeon(f): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Clothes from my mom's sister.
Rice from about 3 Women.
Rice from my uncle.
Apple watch from my coursemate [female ]
Money from my mom's cousin[female ]/my cousin[male ].
Money from my brother.
Money /Rice for my mom's sister [the last born ]

Rice, rice rice everywhere as if I am a bird grin

grin waiting for DaddyCK, to thank him for making me a gay wink

Best gift is me/my family being alive to see the ending of this year.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Christmas Present You Got This Year? by EvilRampage(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2022
A Richard Mille Ice from a business partner.

Though its a replica

The "Mille" is spelt "Millie"....

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs She Wants More From You / Is It Right To Ask A Guy For Transport? / I'm So Happy, A Girl Addressed Me As "Dear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.