Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? - Health (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? (215054 Views)

Yi Mu Cao And Xi Xian Coa In Nigeria Now For Blocked Fallopian Tubes... / Tubal Blockage – What Tests Can Be Done To Know If You Have Blocked Tubes / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
salt1:

Unsolicited advice? Please work on your grammar. It will help your marketing.
That word is "leave it" not "live it?
Thanks
Thank you for the correction, can I go on now?
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Been married for 5 years now. Before I got married, I did all fertility tests with my hubby including HSG and they all came out clean. A year after I got married and didn't conceive, my gynae asked me to repeat all my tests including HSG and they were all ok and my case was classified as unexplained infertility. Two weeks after repeating the HSG at a popular diagnostic center on Ligali Ayorinde, VI, I was rushed to the clinic due to severe stomach cramps and after series of tests, I was placed on anti biotics with no real explainations as to what could have caused the excess abdominal fluids I had in my abdomen. some months later, I was asked to do Laparoscopy and behold my tubes were blocked. After deep investigation into my case by experts it was discovered that the rusty instruments used for the last HSG caused the damage.I actually saw those instruments before the tests but the radiologist assured me its no big deal cos the instruments are sterilized. Today I'm left with blocked tubes and really don't know what to do since IVF@4 attempts too has not worked for me.
I've discussed removing my tubes with both my Gynae and Hubby but non of them wants to hear of it since I'm still in my early 30s. Is there anyone with similiar problem who was able to concieve either naturally or through IVF in this forum? I'm really desperate now as my home is gradually hitting the rocks. I'v heard of fellopio and other herbal remedies used for opening the tubes, has any one used them before? Please honest advice only.
Good evening,if you are really interested on handling the fallopian tube blockage within three to four weeks using Supplements call or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Blendy77:
Tubes are removed when they become a threat to life as in cases of ectopic pregnancies, hydrosalpinx (excess fluids in the tubes), and other reasons. Athough those without tubes tend to get pregnant easily through IVF because it is believed the caged fluid rows back and kills the embryos after transfer or prevents it from implanting. This hydrosalpinx business is usually taken care of with strong anti-biotics prior to IVF but not many people are lucky to get a BFP after embryo transfer. Even when everything is ok, you still get negative results after IVF so just keep trusting God cause IVF itself is a miracle. I've seen that fellopio stuff on the net but can't tell if they are effective as in I haven't seen anyone who used them even though they have distributors in Nigeria and have lots of testimonials on their site. Keep praying and don't give up!
Good evening,this very one in very effective and reliable,that you have your testimony within two to three weeks of usage,if interested call or WhatsAp :08038220168
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by salt1: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2018
LuckyG1:

Thank you for the correction, can I go on now?

Yes. Go and sin no more smiley
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2018
salt1:

Yes. Go and sin no more smiley

okay,thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:

At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:
Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:

The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:
Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:
Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable.

CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 09075560712

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by AwsomeGrace: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2018
LuckyG1:
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

Mr LuckyG1, enough of this advert. Please don't derail this thread, you don't have to mention every moniker before we get your message.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
AwsomeGrace:

Mr LuckyG1, enough of this advert. Please don't derail this thread, you don't have to mention every moniker before we get your message.

Good evening sit/ma.

I am yet to know how many monikers I have so far mentioned that made you feel or think I am derailing this thread.
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by AwsomeGrace: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
LuckyG1:

Good evening sit/ma.

I am yet to know how many monikers I have so far mentioned that made you feel or think I am derailing this thread.

Message delivered...thank you

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rajlun: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
bisisho:

No, it's not the same. SonoHsg is just like Hsg. It is done to check whether the tubes are open or blocked.
The laparoscopy you're going for in January, is it diagnostic or operative? I have been looking for where I can do the diagnostic laparoscopy asap.

Diagnostic
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by AwsomeGrace: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Rajlun:

Diagnostic

@Rajlun, pls have you gone for your laparoscopy? what is the outcome?

I will like to know the procedure. thanks
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Roseey0(f): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Roseey0(f): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
I have Serrapeptase 250,000iu 90capsule.
In case anyone is looking for a higher dose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Lubebay: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
How much?
Roseey0:
I have Serrapeptase 250,000iu 90capsule.
In case anyone is looking for a higher dose
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Roseey0(f): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lubebay:
How much?
For those here
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by tpapi: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lubebay:
How much?
pm sent
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Qmedspharma(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
The perfect choice to remove blocked tubules

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by mumihaja(f): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy International Women's Day to all the beautiful and fruitful women in the house. wink

please visit http://dashaya.com.ng/ then scroll down and click on Jumia store to buy your health supplements at discounted prices this women's day and pay on delivery at your door step nationwide!
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Rajlun: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
AwsomeGrace:

@Rajlun, pls have you gone for your laparoscopy? what is the outcome?

I will like to know the procedure. thanks

No.

I don't have money
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Been married for 5 years now. Before I got married, I did all fertility tests with my hubby including HSG and they all came out clean. A year after I got married and didn't conceive, my gynae asked me to repeat all my tests including HSG and they were all ok and my case was classified as unexplained infertility. Two weeks after repeating the HSG at a popular diagnostic center on Ligali Ayorinde, VI, I was rushed to the clinic due to severe stomach cramps and after series of tests, I was placed on anti biotics with no real explainations as to what could have caused the excess abdominal fluids I had in my abdomen. some months later, I was asked to do Laparoscopy and behold my tubes were blocked. After deep investigation into my case by experts it was discovered that the rusty instruments used for the last HSG caused the damage.I actually saw those instruments before the tests but the radiologist assured me its no big deal cos the instruments are sterilized. Today I'm left with blocked tubes and really don't know what to do since IVF@4 attempts too has not worked for me.
I've discussed removing my tubes with both my Gynae and Hubby but non of them wants to hear of it since I'm still in my early 30s. Is there anyone with similiar problem who was able to concieve either naturally or through IVF in this forum? I'm really desperate now as my home is gradually hitting the rocks. I'v heard of fellopio and other herbal remedies used for opening the tubes, has any one used them before? Please honest advice only.
contact or WhatsAp this number for this pack,08038220168

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by onalc(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Deliver fibroid, cyst, myoma, blockage of Fallopian tube without surgical procedure done within 2 weeks taking our herbal remedy.
See the evidence before you start the treatment process.
For counseling and enquiry contact ONALC HERBAL CLINIC on
Tel/WhatsApp: 07032455110
Instagram : onalcherbalclinic
Facebook : facebook.com/onalcherbalclinic
E-mail: onalcherbalclinic.2012@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Ayun(f): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Roseey0:

For those here
Rosseyo I sent u a pm, kindly check ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Roseey0(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ayun:

Rosseyo I sent u a pm, kindly check ma.
I dont.have acess to that mail
Contact is on my signature
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Kadesi: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Madam,its highly pathetic when I hear stories like this.Block tubes is not a new thing but what is happening in the medical world/field today is that most Medical hospital are trying to create some problems that are not into clients or patients mind.
I have seen and handled cases of block tubes and most of them are happy and rejoicing carrying there babies.First and foremost we have to understand the fact that its God that gives a child but most Doctors are making things difficult for the aspiring mothers or women.
Call this line for more on how your issue(not problem)can be resolved.08123848877(Dr Kadesi)
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by awesomemrs: 6:16pm On May 01, 2018
mommatriplets:

pls am interested in ur story,
had hsg in july [pain was out of this world] -- inconclusive
another hsg in early aug [painless procedure] ------ bilateral tubal blockage
so started using serrapeptase +guifei bao, am undecided whether i shud go for flushing as soon as next af comes and goes, or i shud believe its open and bd well that cycle, n then if bfn..go for the flushing the upper cycle.
pls advice me, how did yours go

Mama, Please where did you do your painless hsg
Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by ByGodsGrace: 12:41am On May 02, 2018
Hello all. Thank you so much for keeping this kinda forum alive and answering people's questions. It gives hope. I took time to read through almost all pages and I have some questions. Kindly help out please
1.whats the difference between HSG, tubal flushing and hydrotubation??. I know I can Google them, but all I have seen point to passing dye through the cervix into the tubes, which makes it confusing
2. Kindly state price range of each test/procedure
3. What location /lab can this test b done in lagos??
Personal history : found out I had both tubes blocked in the March 2018, did lots of findings and started taking serrapeptase 120,000spu 2tablet, 2x daily in empty stomach, yi mu Cao, Xi Xian Cao, clear point herbal tampon, fertility message and castor oil pack.
4. And regarding the Chinese teas, if I decide to stay off TTC for a month or 2,can I take the teas all through the month??
Thank you all again

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:21am On May 02, 2018
Have you not heard about Swissgarde fallopian tube blockage pack,use it everything will be taken care,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by ByGodsGrace: 8:25pm On May 02, 2018
@lawrittanneka68, I hope you get this. Am new to this forum too but I follow other international forums of different women all around the world. Am so sorry for your experience. Am not familiar with your particular scenerio, but lots of women all over the world and in here have successfully unblocked their tubes using some herbs and enzyme therapy I will list below. It wouldn't hurt to try them.
Am fairly new on the block fallopian tube journey too but have read over 1000s of success stories from different forums, all these women can't be lying right??
1.Try serrapeptase 120000spu start with 1 tablet 3x daily and gradually increase it if your body can handle it : should be taken all on empty stomach and all through the month
2. Xi Xian Cao and yi mu Cao : they are both Chinese tea. It comes with a scoop, take one scoop of each and mix in a cup to make hot tea. Drink 3x daily. These teas are said to cause early MC so avoid taking after ovulation IFF YOU ARE TTC WHILE USING THEM. most people go off TTC while using so they can treat their body properly.
3.castor oil pack. Kindly Google this or check YouTube for instructional videos
4. Clear point herbal tampons. This is to be inserted into your virginal. Except while you are on your period.
5.lastly do fertility massage. Check YouTube videos too.
I hope have been able to help if just a little. All these have mentioned above are from my findings and what am using too. Feel free to do a little more research.
What you can be sure of is that IT WORKS. DO THESE FOR 3 MONTHS DILIGENTLY
NB: THERE ARE SELLERS OF THESE PRODUCTS ON NAIRA LAND HERE AND LOTS OTHERS OK JIJI. COM

LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY AND HERE'S TO HEALING OUR TUBES NATURALLY.

Update :I also started taking maca and vitex today just to keep my cycle on right frame while trying to unblock my tubes and hopefully conceive immediately after. Also feel free to look into this 2,lots of success story with vitex out there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Solution For Blocked Tubes? by Roseey0(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2018
ByGodsGrace:
Hello all. Thank you so much for keeping this kinda forum alive and answering people's questions. It gives hope. I took time to read through almost all pages and I have some questions. Kindly help out please
1.whats the difference between HSG, tubal flushing and hydrotubation??. I know I can Google them, but all I have seen point to passing dye through the cervix into the tubes, which makes it confusing
2. Kindly state price range of each test/procedure
3. What location /lab can this test b done in lagos??
Personal history : found out I had both tubes blocked in the March 2018, did lots of findings and started taking serrapeptase 120,000spu 2tablet, 2x daily in empty stomach, yi mu Cao, Xi Xian Cao, clear point herbal tampon, fertility message and castor oil pack.
4. And regarding the Chinese teas, if I decide to stay off TTC for a month or 2,can I take the teas all through the month??
Thank you all again
With d little I know
Hsg- to pass dye and ascertain condition of tube.Purely diagnostic.
Tubal flushing and hydrotubation_same thing. Can be done to diagnose or to cure blockage by Pushing antibiotic fluids through the tubes with the aim to unblock.
Prices _hydro/flushing 35k-250k depends on the hospital and doctor used
Hsg_15k-25k depends on the lab used.
Good labs eg, clinix, Mecure, etc
4. Drink the tea throughout if you are not actively ttc. Yimucao cleanes the womb thats why its not advised to use if you ttced. If you didnt, use it to prepare your womb for the real deal.

You are on the right track with these combo you are taking. I have sold them to women that came back to testify. Just back it up with prayers. Soon and by his grace, you too shall testify

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Men, FORGET VIAGRA. Do These To Increase Your Penile Size And Strength. / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.