Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,765 members, 7,748,617 topics. Date: Monday, 26 February 2024 at 12:25 PM

Making 100k To 300k Monthly Does It Sound Nice To You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making 100k To 300k Monthly Does It Sound Nice To You (393 Views)

How Does It Sound Earning 300-500$ Monthly At Ur Comfort Zone?? / Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making 100k To 300k Monthly Does It Sound Nice To You by chillforlife: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
You can make a difference in your life if you so desire and willing to do the needful in order to archive success.

How importantly do you want to know the right part in starting up a successful business that pay you amsomely in the comfort of your selling others people digital products.

Your journey can start with a click of a button let me show you how.
Follow who no road.

You can send me a WhatsApp dm
+2349160274871

Re: Making 100k To 300k Monthly Does It Sound Nice To You by saintopus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
I sometimes wonder what you are thinking when you post something like this.

Now let's analyse this carefully. You are not my brother, sister, mother, father or relative.

You are offering me a whooping N300,000.00 monthly just like that?

How does it sound to you?

Do you have clients often from NL?
Am just asking cos it's so weird.

If you know that this thing you are offering me is real. My brother I don't think you will ever disclose to me. In fact you may not even tell your own blood brothers or sisters. Even your family members would not know.

My question is if you offer to give me N300,000.00 how much have you made yourself in this business before you're willing to disclose to me?

Perhaps you have made trillions of naira. But the last time I checked the richest man in Nigeria is Dangote if another person has entered into that rank the whole world will know.

So how much have you made from this business?

Thank you for reading and bothering you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making 100k To 300k Monthly Does It Sound Nice To You by chillforlife: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Knowledge they say is power therefore with training and consistency it is very possible my mentor in affiliate marketing Mr kassy makes over #500,000 a week so am telling you what is possible. Though am new in this line of business it will surely pay up with consistency.

(1) (Reply)

LATEST VACANCIES In Benin City 2023 / Drury Industries Interview Invitatiion / Job Offer At Dreamworks Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.