Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me (57250 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are making it sound like i am in support of rape. I hate it too. I hate rapists. I am only against indecent dressing in the public. As for those ladies in those countries, the ladies are trying to ensnare men with their body. Don't think they don't know what they are doing. They do.
So what about when men walks around shirtless in Africa, Nigeria or even in America? are these men asking women to come and touch them? Or try to have sex with them? Why do men always complain about how women dresses or trying to lecture women on how they should dress?

2 Likes

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by MrPRevailer(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
I take it if your sister, Auntie or your daughter dresses like that you will rape them and blame them for the they dressed, embarassed

Men walk around with no shirt sometimes, i didn't hear women or men condemn them for how they dressed

I am not a woman, i am a man, a man who don't care how a woman is dressed, the way a woman dresses is not an invitation to rape her. Maybe in your perverted backwards mind a woman should be raped for the way they are dressed. You sister should be raped for the way she is dressed.

Who gave you the right to label women Jezebels? Does these Jezebels include your mother?

My mom doesn't dress like a harlot. She's a good model for every woman that wants to raise godly and disciplined children.

Yourself might be a harlot, transgender, feminist that wants to raise whoremongers as children.
Your young children can see/imitate your unclothedness and all you do is justify it. Abominable and possessed entities. You are so ungodly.

Today it's your excuse. Tomorrow when a stranger rapes another Jezebel , you'll come up with more excuses and curse words. Aren't you just doing the devil's work, THE ACCUSER.

Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.
Rinse and repeat.

Better know that there is God Almighty that will judge the hearts of men, and render according your works.

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by youngbabaj(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Go do dna
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Pokwi: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
house10studios:
open ur own super story else where
Bro this is very true, since 3 days ago she told me i have been worried,i actually thought of going to see her parents but with this revelation,am no longer sure
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by 3kay945(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
We4all:

You dey ment? So taking care of their babies is now a sort of sexual practice? This is why I said that women should stop breastfeeding male kids. They don't deserve it!

shocked cool
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Henuell(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pokwi:

Bro this is very true, since 3 days ago she told me i have been worried,i actually thought of going to see her parents but with this revelation,am no longer sure

Oga we nor wan hear all this ones na fantasy

Nor dey disturb us with story
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by 3kay945(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
house10studios:
open ur own super story else where

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buhari4sale:
I commented on this post abour your dress conduct which is very immoral and obnoxious. But you deleted my comment. Oyá delete this one too...

Your pápá suppose drink alomo bittera and spread your legs wide like. Christmas chicken while giving you from doggie to missionary back to cowgirl and portable style. Nonsense. Only God knows how many times normal guys don run her inside car
Rapist Spotted

2 Likes

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
MrPRevailer:

My mom doesn't dress like a harlot. She's a good model for every woman that wants to raise godly and disciplined children.

Yourself might be a harlot, transgender, feminist that wants to raised whoremongers as children.
Your young children can see your unclothedness and all you do is justify it. Abominable and possessed entities. You are so ungodly.

Today it's your excuse. Tomorrow when a stranger rapes another Jezebel , you'll come up with more excuses and curse words. Aren't you just doing the devil's work.

Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.

Rinse and repeat. Better know that there is God Almighty that will judge the hearts of men, and render according your works.
who gave you the right to label people harlot? Ofcourse your mum should be godly in your eyes, she could never do wrong in your eyes. But other women are harlots. grin God doesn't exist, God is just an imagination in your head.

I am a harlot, i am a transgender, i am gay, i am bisexual, i am hetrosexual, i am a prostitute, why would what i am bother you? All you sanctimonious so called godly people do is label people, judge and condemn them.

Yes, i am pocessed, i am the devil, i am satan! cheesy keep labelling people, you and your useless God. God than cannot do a damm! Thing! God that cannot speak for herself, a dumb and deaf God.

You can go and rape a woman because she is dressed how you don't like or approved, fool! Some of you backwards morronic african men believes you own women and should lecture them on how to dress or behave. Well.. news flash! Wellcome to the real world!
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Truvelisback(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
So what about when men walks around shirtless in Africa, Nigeria or even in America? are these men asking women to come and touch them? Or try to have sex with them? Why do men always complain about how women dresses or trying to lecture women on how they should dress?
Lol, u sound like a woman. It is normal for men to go around shirtless especially during hot time. But women have more sensitive the body parts than men.
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, u sound like a woman. It is normal for men to go around shirtless especially during hot time. But women have more sensitive the body parts than men.
Bullshit! It isn't normal for a man to walk around shirtless, don't be a hyporcrite! Who decides what is normal for a man? You? Have you ever asked women what they think or how they feel about a sweaty smelly shirtless man walking about in the hot weather around women? Maybe you should try finding out how women feels or what they think about such disgusting behaviours by men.

I AM A MAN! Get it?! I am just a rational thinking man unlike you.

2 Likes

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why is it that anything coming from the south has negative connotations.?
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by pepigeorge(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
The incest community should granted their right too as LGBT... Shei that's u guys definition of human rights

blaquebelle:
I don't understand some of you talking about dressing. This is her blood father for crying out loud. shocked Why should you ever be attracted to your blood? Are you an animal? angry Reading comments from some of you it seems you can even rape your old mother if her wrapper mistakenly falls undecided Perverted demons in human flesh!
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Truvelisback(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
Bullshit! It isn't normal for a man to walk around shirtless, don't be a hyporcrite! Who decides what is normal for a man? You? Have you ever asked women what they think or how they feel about a sweaty smelly shirtless man walking about in the hot weather around women? Maybe you should try finding out how women feels or what they think about such disgusting behaviours by men.

I AM A MAN! Get it?! I am just a rational thinking man unlike you.
Alright, u talking abt the smelly shirtless guys, right?
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by kenedyx: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
We4all:

You dey ment? So taking care of their babies is now a sort of sexual practice? This is why I said that women should stop breastfeeding male kids. They don't deserve it!

I want to believe you're stupid. Does taking care of a baby involve getting sexual gratification from handling them? Are you aware women get aroused when they get suckled on by their toddlers? So imagine when a mother keeps breastfeeding her baby way beyond the breastfeeding age.

There are women who touch/play with their toddler's penis and even crack jokes about their miniature erection, sometimes to the amusement of her friends around.

Some women leave their kids walking around the house stark naked.. this particular one has almost become a norm in this part of the world.

These and many more are all forms of abuse and not just for male children, even females too.
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alright, u talking abt the smelly shirtless guys, right?
No, not just sweaty smelly, Do these shirtless men expect women to rape them or try to lecture these men to cover themselves incase women find the sexually atractive? I even walk around shirtless myself but i don't expect women to want to rape me.

1 Like

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Truvelisback(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
No, not just sweaty smelly, Do these shirtless men expect women to rape them or try to lecture these men to cover themselves incase women find the sexually atractive?
Wait, are u saying men's body are sexually attractive to ladies? grin
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Isabi4lov: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
One day a womanizer will rape his own blood , how can you have erection for your own blood My dad is a good man then , cos me I don't like putting on clothes like that .
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Wait, are u saying men's body are sexually attractive to ladies? grin
Well.. it has got to be grin you see? This is the same way men ASSUME that women walks around nakid to attract men.

Shall we ask women what they think about shirtless men walking about in their streets, that is the only way to find out.

Look! You already understood my point, i know you do, but continue.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Isabi4lov: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
haybee2018:
with all this thing wey she carry So....which kain human being di**k nor go rise up sing national ANTHEM??
Omoh...ah go over knack u bajee
As a father to his daughter

1 Like

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by MrPRevailer(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
who gave you the right to label people harlot? Ofcourse your mum should be godly in your eyes, she could never do wrong in your eyes. But other women are harlots. grin God doesn't exist, God is just an imagination in your head.

I am a harlot, i am a transgender, i am gay, i am bisexual, i am hetrosexual, i am a prostitute, why would what i am bother you? All you sanctimonious so called godly people do is label people, judge and condemn them.

Yes, i am pocessed, i am the devil, i am satan! cheesy keep labelling people, you and your useless God. God than cannot do a damm! Thing! God that cannot speak for herself, a dumb and deaf God.

You can go and rape a woman because she is dressed how you don't like or approved, fool! Some of you backwards morronic african men believes you own women and should lecture them on how to dress or behave. Well.. news flash! Wellcome to the real world!

Oh what a revelation!
You don't believe in God.
Those who don't fear God, they are the rapists, the evil seducers. Who want to disintegrate the family order.
They can do anything wicked because they have no fear of God in them.
You all remove the thought of God from your hearts so you can be free to execute your wicked works without being judged by your conscience. But God put that conscience in you so that you will judge yourself and escape his fiery eternal judgements.

You said God is deaf and dumb just as the ungodly in Psalm 91. Yet he has healed innumerable deaf and dumb people in The LORD'S CHOSEN Church.

You said GOD does not exist! Then how is it that the prophesies of the Bible about ENDTIMES are being fulfilled?

The prophesied One World Government, finanicial system and religion slated for year 2030 by the U.N, WEF.
• The Euphrates river drying up
• The ungodly waxing worse and worse
• Presistent rise in Global famines, pestilences and disasters
• Rise of Great deceptions in those times.

If the ungodly were completely eradicated from this world, there will no rapist because there will be no tempter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrV2WnRLWcM

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by noble2faith(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Why should she dress like that around her father?

Is he not a man

Are you mad!
Enough reason for the man to rape her!
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by VirileNelly2420: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
obembet:
A south Africa lady share how she was nearly rape by her biological father. The lady identify Nondumiso Geb Ebihle share her horrible experience via her Twitter page show she was nearly raped by her biological father after her sister narrowly escaped rape by Thier father.

She tweet;

The day my own biological father told me that he is sexually attracted to me and went on to say he even dreams about us making up. This was 2018, we were driving together. 2 years later he went on to rape my sister, his biological daughter. So it’s 2018 June holidays I’m visiting home from varsity. The was gonna be a ceremony at home so my stepmother asked me to take care of the shop since she will be busy at home. My father would pick me up in the evening once the shop is closed.

This other day my father comes to pick me up. Business was great that day so I jokingly say to him, “let’s drive off and go spend this money” to which he replies and say, “but where are we gonna go?” I said, “anywhere, we could just take a drive and book ourselves at a B&B”.

So me saying we can book at a B&B made him think that I wanna do dirty things with him. This man said to me, “but what will they say at home when they hear that we were booked at a B&B” ��‍♀️like dude ain’t you my father?

I was very uncomfortable and felt bad for even suggesting that even though it was a joke. 2 days later in the morning I had just had a bath, I was half naked. He badges in my room looking for Vaseline. He saw that I was literally wearing only my panties but proceeded to walk in � I was so mad and he saw that I was angry.

Later he comes to pick me up again and ask me to accompany him somewhere and I refused and asked him to take me home
mainly because I wasn’t happy with the recent events that have been occurring. He didn’t take me home. He drove of with me without my consent. We get to the petrol station, he sends me to buy stuff and then he drives back home.

[i]On our way home he asked me why was I mad when he walk in my room? � I was like, “because I was naked and you could have at least knocked”. He was like, “it’s not like you have anything that I don’t know” � I got the shock of my life.
At that time I was learning how to drive.

He used to make me change gears when he is driving. He would hold my hand to help me put in the correct gear. While at it his hands would slide from the gear to my thighs � At this point I was super uncomfortable to be around my father alone.

The night before the ceremony my stepmother’s brother was hospitalised and a friend of his had accompanied him to the hospital so he needed transport to come back so my dad was the one to go pick him up. He asked me to come with him in front of everyone and I couldn’t say no
coz of how close everybody knew we were. On our way there I pretend to be sleepy and he is busy forcing me to change gears and touching my thighs. When we finally got home he asked if I was really sleeping or I was avoiding him

Our last drive together. This was after the ceremony and I was leaving going to back to Jhb in 2 days. He asked me to accompany him somewhere. As we are driving he says to me, “I had a weird dream” I asked what was the dream about…he kept quiet for a few seconds and said, “Ngiphuphe ngilele nawe and bezibuya blind” meaning (I dreamt of me and you making out and it was fire) �I was shocked and couldn’t believe my ears. I started crying and asked him to take me home. He calmly said,
He drove to the the most darkest area in the middle of the bushes. He walked out of the car and instructed me to walk out. I thought he was gonna rape and kill me at this point. I refused (crying). He then said I want you to drive. I firmly said, “No take me home!”
I told my stepmother everything 6 months later but as expected they protected him coz he is the breadwinner. What happened after that? 2 years later he sexually assault my half sister. My stepmother’s daughter.

I thought that time my stepmother would see that men for who he is but she told me that she loves him.
I feel she betrayed her daughter but who am I to judge.

My sister sent me a message on Facebook telling me that our father physical and sexually assaulted her. He forcefully removed her clothes, beat her up, went on top of her, took out his penis and wore a condom.

He was ready to penetrate but my sister kept on begging for him to stop. That’s when he pushed her away and told her to dressed up. All this while my sister was recording him. I was the only person my sister told coz she knew what he had done to me as well.

I immediately called my stepmother and asked her to go home and check on her. When they confronted him he said my sister was lying that when my sister mentioned that she recorded him. My sister was ready to arrest him and that’s what I wanted as well

and I was willing to help open a case and even testify. With the help of someone I was able to contact the Dannhauser police. They went to take a statement, my stepmother turned them away and told them they will bring her to the police station.

They brainwashed my sister and made her believe that this might be witchcraft � when I asked my sister what did the police say? She told me that they said there’s no case because he didn’t penetrate with his penis.
A friend of mine referred me to his father who is a police and promised to help me throughout. My aunt called me and asked me to give them a week for them to visit a sangoma to confirm if he is bewitched or not coz that is what he told them.

A week later they come back saying indeed he was bewitched. I still wanted him arrest but I knew that if I continue my siblings might hate me for taking away their father. I then asked my stepmother that as a mother to my sister what do you want to do.
Lol you won’t believe this… she said, “inkinga ngiyamthanda” meaning (problem is I love him)
My last words to her was, “I hope my sister won’t wake up one day and realise that you chose her father over her. I pray she really forgives you”

It’s been 2yrs since I last spoke or seen my my stepmother. I haven’t seen my sisters in 2 years and I do miss them. My relationship with my father ended in 2018. I just pray that at least my younger sibling doesn’t get to experience this side of him.

The first incident, I was in Grade 9 he waited for my stepmother to leave the house then asked me if I was dating and that am I still a virgin. I told him I wasn’t dating and that I was indeed still a virgin. He asked me to take off my clothes he wants to see. My biological father[/i]

Source: https://twitter.com/ndumie_z/status/1607372600233299970?t=QLaA6MOHI958VP_T7_VC7g&s=19

Sounds trash to me! I mean super story!

But;
Why would one get angry wen ur father enters her room nd was half naked? ...it's simple. Ur mind isn't clean. Gals share very close but un-amorous time with dia father's.

Also, if u have regards for ur father, I wonder wot would make one discuss his weakness as such. U don't even deserve to be called a daughter.

But den, u wey b father, and u're getting hard for ur daughter, ....U need deliverance!
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by MrPRevailer(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
noble2faith:

Are you mad!
Enough reason for the man to rape her!

You are ungodly and wicked for supporting such nonsense dressing and lifestyle. You will also come to condemn a rapist who is a stranger.

The root of evil should be addressed. If all women dressed modestly at home and in the public, rape cases will fall to minus 95%.

See them, doing the devil's work for him.

Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.
Rinse and repeat.

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by aestake: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Op..nearly raped..
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Oh what a revelation!
You don't believe in God.
Those who don't fear God, they are the rapists, the evil seducers. Who want to disintegrate the family order.
They can do anything wicked because they have no fear of God in them.
You all remove the thought of God from your hearts so you can be free to execute your wicked works without being judged by your conscience. But God put that conscience in you so that you will judge yourself and escape his fiery eternal judgements.

You said God is deaf and dumb just as the ungodly in Psalm 91. Yet he has healed innumerable deaf and dumb people in The LORD'S CHOSEN Church.

You said GOD does not exist! How is it that the prophesies of the Bible about ENDTIMES are being fulfilled?

The prophesied One World Government, finanicial system and religion slated for year 2030 by the U.N, WEF.
• The Euphrates river drying up
• The ungodly waxing worse and worse
• Presistent rise in Global famines, pestilences and disasters
• Rise of Great deceptions in those times.

If the ungodly were completely eradicated from this world, there will no rapist because there will be no tempter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrV2WnRLWcM
God is just an imagination, there are no proofs that God exists.

Yea, keep judging and labelling your fellow humans. You think you are better? You self righteous fool.

Yea, only in Nigeria's God chosen church the deaf and dumb are healed your useless God couldn't heal people of covid 2 years ago. Come! Did you witness these healings by your God? Or you are just believing the nonsense that was posted on youtube by fools like you?

Yea, all these so called prophesies you mentioned are happening only in your imagination. grin

Who da fork decides who is ungodly and a tempter? You? grin

The world has no end, humans will die off and the earth will continue to exist for more 10 billions years and beyond.
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Truvelisback(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
gypsey:
Well.. it has got to be grin you see? This is the same way men ASSUME that women walks around nakid to attract men.

Shall we ask women what they think about shirtless men walking about in their streets, that is the only way to find out.

Look! You already understood my point, i know you do, but continue.. cheesy
I don't go abt shirtless. However, i don't think men's body are sexually attractive to ladies apart from what we have in btw our legs.

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by CHIGIM: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buhari4sale:
I commented on this post abour your dress conduct which is very immoral and obnoxious. But you deleted my comment. Oyá delete this one too...

Your pápá suppose drink alomo bittera and spread your legs wide like. Christmas chicken while giving you from doggie to missionary back to cowgirl and portable style. Nonsense. Only God knows how many times normal guys don run her inside car
Guy are u ok.
Its his daughter we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't go abt shirtless. However, i don't think men's body are sexually attractive to ladies apart from what we have in btw our legs.
So if you don't think so, then let's ask women, as i ve said, that is the only way to find out.

I walk around shirtless and i don't expect women to jump on me and rape me, i want to walk around shirtless in peace.
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by noble2faith(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
MrPRevailer:

You are ungodly and wicked for supporting such nonsense dressing and lifestyle. You will also come to condemn a rapist who is a stranger.

The root of evil should be addressed. If all women dressed modestly at home and in the public, rape cases will fall to minus 95%.

See them, doing the devil's work for him.

Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.
Tempt and accuse.
Rinse and repeat.

You have comprehension problem ni or you dont know the use of this punctuation mark (!)?

I am also condemning the act like you.
Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Why should she dress like that around her father?

Is he not a man
When they start calling y'all animals, you'll cry racism to the mountains. Now tell me, isn't this a statement befitting for the lowest of animals undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me by dammiedot(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Lets assume you have a grown up daughter and you see her in bra and panties you will feel sdxually attracted to her right! You part of the problem with this country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Church Robbers Meet Waterloo (pictured) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.