Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye (1048 Views)

“I Actually Love To Wanna F*ck Myself” – Khloe Gets Candid On Why She Did BBL / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ / Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Up With Scott Disk,settles With A Teenager(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2022
'It's really f***ing hard!' Kim Kardashian breaks down as she gets candid about co-parenting with ex Kanye West - as she admits she tries to protect her kids from 'all the crazy s***'

The 42-year-old mogul appeared on the Angie Martinez IRL Podcast on Monday
She filed from divorce from Kanye in February of 2021, and the former couple are parents of four children: North, nine, Saint, six, Chicago, four, and Psalm, three
She began to tear up as she compared the lives of her children to hers being raised by late attorney Robert Kardashian
Kim said: 'I had the best dad. I don't want to get emotional. It has just been a day for me. It's hard. S*** like co-parenting it's really f***ing hard you know'
Kim talked about how she has shielded her four children from the drama - both publicly and privately - between the two A-list parents
Last month, Kim and Kanye finally settled their divorce after an ugly public battle that raged on for almost two years since they split
West made headlines for a series of ant-Semitic statements in recent months
Kim also spoke about controversies over Balenciaga and remarks on work
Kim later unveiled her family holiday cards on Monday — without her ex Kanye

By JUSTIN ENRIQUEZ and BRIAN MARKS and ADAM S. LEVY and DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 19:50, 26 December 2022 | UPDATED: 08:42, 27 December 2022

Kim Kardashian broke down into tears as she discussed what it has been like co-parenting with ex Kanye West.

The 42-year-old mogul - who recently shared a sweet throwback snap featuring mom Kris Jenner and her sisters - appeared on the Angie Martinez IRL Podcast on Monday where she was overcome with emotion as she talked about sharing four children with the 45-year-old rapper.

She explained that she has tried to shield the kids from the public trials and tribulations the former power couple have endured but began to tear up as she compared the lives of her children to hers being raised by late attorney Robert Kardashian.

Sad: Kim Kardashian broke down into tears as she discussed what it has been like co-parenting with ex Kanye West

Sad: She filed from divorce from Kanye in February of 2021, and the former couple are parents of four children: North, nine, Saint, six, Chicago, four, and Psalm, three (the family are pictured in February 2020)

Kim was crying as she said: 'I had the best dad. I don't want to get emotional. It has just been a day for me. It's hard. S*** like co-parenting it's really f***ing hard you know.'

Read More

I hope she is not shedding crocodile tears. undecided

Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5pBkYb0jSw

Memory lane: She explained that she has tried to shield the kids from the public trials and tribulations the former power couple have endured but began to tear up as she compared the lives of her children to hers being raised by late attorney Robert Kardashian, they are seen in a throwback image with Kim's sisters Khloe and Kourtney
Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Awkward! 😳😬 Full Story

Re: Kim Kardashian Breaks Down In Tears As She Gets Candid About Coparenting With Ye by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2023
Kim upset about Kanye's accusations regarding her mother

'I get heartbroken for my mom'

Full Story

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Chioma Tattoos Each Other Names On Wedding Finger (video) / High School Magical Season 7 (full Download) / This Is Why Mohbad Father Needs To Be Arrested Immediately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.