Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? (5193 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture) / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ladies, Would you date a man that is metrosexual?

A metrosexual man is a man who is manly and feminine. He goes to spa for nail and toes treatments. He spends more time in the bathroom than women. He carries a murse (purse) and love flashy girly colors. He doesn't change tires nor like to get dirty.

Can you see yourself with a metrosexual male?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by emofine(f): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Never - a metrosexual's virility is too compromised for my liking.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Tosinville(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima
Madam, are you in love with metrosexual?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima

Are you in love with my nuts?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by HighChief4(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima

Point of correction, Mrs Chima is a man with big balls inbetwn his legs. You only have to wonder why he is opening up this kinda thread
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2011
Come tickle my balls. You know you want to.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by HighChief4(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^You know I wouldnt touch you with a long pole
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^You know I wouldnt touch you with a long pole

You should I don't give a bleep.   wink  No sleep will go to waste.   cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by HighChief4(m): 1:02am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^Stop harrasing me and get straight bro
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are the one asking me if I am gay but I am harassing you. I be damn.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by HighChief4(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^I know you are and you are busted
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Mynd44: 2:09am On Sep 02, 2011
Mrs Chima whats with all these questions?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 2:11am On Sep 02, 2011
Why are you responding?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by millco88(f): 2:15am On Sep 02, 2011
Gawd dangit Mrs. Chima has lost it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Mynd44: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you responding?

Because I want to know the motive behind these questions
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by HighChief4(m): 2:39am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^Yeah, good question. Whats the motive?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On Sep 02, 2011
No motive.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 02, 2011
nope.

my dude is into his looks but he aint no tinky winky azz n---a. tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Mynd44: 3:07am On Sep 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No motive.

For some reason that sounds like BS
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Goldieluks: 3:13am On Sep 02, 2011
Go to bed,this smallie^^

@OP,nope I don't do pink purse guys.ii love real men.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 4:03am On Sep 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

nope.

my dude is into his looks but he aint no tinky winky azz n---a. tongue

Let me catch him in some satin boxers! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 02, 2011
I did!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 4:20am On Sep 02, 2011
Oh my!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 02, 2011
Sweet guy, and a different experience to go out with a guy who wore eyeliner, lots of jewelery, carried a man purse and put my fashion sense to shame! I loved him all the same.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 4:28am On Sep 02, 2011
talina:

Sweet guy, and a different experience to go out with a guy who wore eyeliner, lots of jewelery, carried a man purse and put my fashion sense to shame! I loved him all the same.

You sure you wasn't dating Rupaul?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 02, 2011
I dont know who that is ^^
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by MrsChima(f): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2011
RuPaul as a man and woman.

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 02, 2011
Ohhhh ok thanks! Nope wasnt him! grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 02, 2011
A Metrosexual man is very sexy.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by nassiwa: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2011
No way. i want a man who takes charge. He is supposed to be masculine. He should be a real man, no female characters at all.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? by Mynd44: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Go to bed,this smallie^^

Why should I when cartoon network is still broadcasting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Walks Naked Boyfriend On Leash (pics And Image) / 30 Characteristics To Know A Virtuous Women – Must Read / So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.