Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG (27986 Views)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 1Dray(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by julaion: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

The DG of his campaign might even be more credible than him.

But how will Obi make Nigeria better than this and why did he led Anambra State to poverty capital of the world in just 8 years?
.....Focus on facts.
1.. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since millitary era.
7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha
14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.
15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more. Go to Anambra and verify if all these facts does not exist. U need more?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by julaion: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

The DG of his campaign might even be more credible than him.

But how will Obi make Nigeria better than this and why did he led Anambra State to poverty capital of the world in just 8 years?

Soludo claimed this with fact and even Obi himself despite his purported vast in statistics, has never debunked the claim with superior arguments.

The question is, has he forgotten where he left the state in terms of his own personal achievement despite knowing everything from China, Korea, Singapore and Brazil?
.....Focus on facts.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more. Go to Anambra and verify if all these facts does not exist. U need more?

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by VTJN(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
aariwa:
Ebora owu ..General Obasanjo the man who has made presidents since 1979. Ignore him at your own peril.Let me see who can stop him. Is anybody still doubting that Obi will become president after February 25th?
go bet your money for naija bet say Obi go win if e sure for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 1Dray(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. He wants to win general election and he couldn't look for a formidable person from the north as DG. Yet Obidients will be doubting Thursday/ARISE Projection. February is not far.
We don't need your advice. Face asslicking the international babban barawo aka the Grand Looter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria aka Atikulooter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obi
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by DukeofUmueri247: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
yarimo:
Hehehe south easterners party
Never knew Osuntokun is from the South East...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by corleone21: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

Your future and that of your unborn children is Paramount to me that is why I'm warning you about the impending danger that is waiting to consume you for being naive and heedless.

Vote for competent leader not a fraudster.

We will not allow you dots in a circle to destroy this country like you destroyed your region.
Listen to me. fyi, I'm not Igbo. I'm from the South South region, Edo state precisely. So don't project that nonsense of labeling anyone who isn't supporting your candidate as an Easterner. You think this election is about tribe? About religion? You think it's about party affiliation? This movement is beyond that. This movement is beyond you, beyond me, beyond what the Bleep you think.

I want to ask you a question, say you have a company? who would you rather employ to manage the company? Your Candidate or Peter Obi?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Obaofaba: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
julaion:
.....Focus on facts.

I love the way you ended your gibberish, all the nonsense you copy and paste does not exist.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by corleone21: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
[/b]

I love the way you ended your gibberish, all the nonsense you copy and paste does not exist.
Why don't you verify his claims?

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Obaofaba: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
corleone21:
Listen to me. fyi, I'm not Igbo. I'm from the South South region, Edo state precisely. So don't project that nonsense of labeling anyone who isn't supporting your candidate as an Easterner. You think this election is about tribe? About religion? You think it's about party affiliation? This movement is beyond that. This movement is beyond you, beyond me, beyond what the Bleep you think.

I want to ask you a question, say you have a company? who would you rather employ to manage the company? Your Candidate or Peter Obi?

Americans ain't fool to entrust their country on an almost 80 year old man even Donald Trump is closer to 80 too.

Besides, Obi is an old man like the rest front-runners.

Let me ask you too, why won't you vote or campaign for the youngest among them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by julaion: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
[/b]

chai cheesy this una job too hard for Una oo hahahaha if you like change the sentence na so we go change Una brain come feb 2023 that's if you never commit suicide before then grin

8 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Obaofaba: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
corleone21:
Why don't you verify his claims?

He just told me they don't exist. Why disturbing myself verifying non existent projects?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by julaion: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

Americans ain't fool to entrust their country on an almost 80 year old man even Donald Trump is closer to 80 too.

obi is better we don't want old cargo that will be peeing on his pants or a Dubai landlord grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Digriz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Not good,he should have chosen a northerner
his VP is from the north so a Yoruba person is a good choice.

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by seunmsg(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
My big uncle is now the campaign DG of Peter Obi. He can’t even win his polling unit in Okemesi Ekiti for Peter Obi grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by julaion: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
seunmsg:
My big uncle is now the campaign DG of Peter Obi. He can’t even win his polling unit in Okemesi Ekiti for Peter Obi grin grin grin
Ur uncle grin i think say u say na ur grandpa grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by seunmsg(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felabrity:
Where is he from?

Okemesi Ekiti in Ekiti west local government of Ekiti state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by corleone21: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

Comparing Biden to Tinubu shows the level of your depth in reasoning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by IamR: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good one!
Labour party will surely form the next government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Coinmamax: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
Obi is an opportunistist presidential candidate just like Sowore but unlike Sowore who's credible and unblemished though not tested, obi is marred with empty noises with nothing to campaign with except reading a purported WhatsApp group messages to his Nzogbu Nzogbu wannabes who were hailing him because they are heedless mob that can't reason on their own.

I have always maintained one thing, obi was a governor of anambra state just few years back, I challenge his supporters to list with evidence his achievements if any and from there we can talk.

None of the presidential candidate is saint however all the front runners has governed this country in their capacities.

What are their records?

Who performed better than the rest?

Who threw masses into abject poverty worst than he met it?

Who failed to pay just salaries and always at faceoff with the workers?

Who is to be trusted based on what he's done and not what he will do?

Who's policy documents is real and more practical to implement?

The choice for us is very easy, easier than in the past because all of them promised us before entrusting our hope on them in the past. Who among them delivered?

Let reward good for good and bad for bad. Nigeria is not a banana republic where anything goes, if Nigeria is or was a shithole, we have a duty to turn it around.
You didn't see all d achievements that were mentioned ?

You need to start hating and learn to read well. Even you know Tinubu is an error.

No sane person will ever support Bobo Chicago

No Nigerian youth will support him

This is a fact

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Hoelujohn: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. He wants to win general election and he couldn't look for a formidable person from the north as DG. Yet Obidients will be doubting Thursday/ARISE Projection. February is not far.
You want him to pick someone that Tinubu can easily buy and that will now resign weeks to election. Una dey mad

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by OriOko88(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Hoelujohn: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
Obi is an opportunistist presidential candidate just like Sowore but unlike Sowore who's credible and unblemished though not tested, obi is marred with empty noises with nothing to campaign with except reading a purported WhatsApp group messages to his Nzogbu Nzogbu wannabes who were hailing him because they are heedless mob that can't reason on their own.

I have always maintained one thing, obi was a governor of anambra state just few years back, I challenge his supporters to list with evidence his achievements if any and from there we can talk.

None of the presidential candidate is saint however all the front runners has governed this country in their capacities.

What are their records?

Who performed better than the rest?

Who threw masses into abject poverty worst than he met it?

Who failed to pay just salaries and always at faceoff with the workers?

Who is to be trusted based on what he's done and not what he will do?

Who's policy documents is real and more practical to implement?

The choice for us is very easy, easier than in the past because all of them promised us before entrusting our hope on them in the past. Who among them delivered?

Let reward good for good and bad for bad. Nigeria is not a banana republic where anything goes, if Nigeria is or was a shithole, we have a duty to turn it around.
Do you believe someone that didn't attend nursery sch, primary sch and secondary sch can cope in university?

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Kaiser20: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:
You are naive and you lack knowledge of innovation
Formidable candidates are across the 36 states of Nigeria
Your same formidable excuses made Tinubu to choose Muslim Muslim ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by fuckJones(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
he was among the people that were forcing Obasanjo to go for third tanure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Falseprofet2: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Akin is a veteran
Obj close ally

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Elidrisy20: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Third party
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Prudency045: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
LibertyRep:
A former presidential aide to replace another convicted presidential aide as the DG of PCC of a former appointee of a former president.

How do we easily trust people who were once part and parcel of this same rot to suddenly turn around and post as Messiahs to cleanse the same system they took turn to bastardize? It will take a class suicide to do that.

I will rather trust people who have never been part of the government to do the job. Why is Sowore for instance not getting the attention?

Our people don't think. They just follow the crowd.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Light78: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
garfield1:

Not good,he should have chosen a northerner

Obi is an Igbo person

His Vice, Datti is a Hausa/northerner/Fulani

His DG is a Yoruba person

Wow!

See brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Menclothing: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pdp want to take over labour party
All its new player are pdp including obi

Ok.mayb lp is good pdp member lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Ultra Modern NBA House In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate / Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.