Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,068 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG (28004 Views)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by leketon: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
aariwa:
Ebora owu ..General Obasanjo the man who has made presidents since 1979. Ignore him at your own peril.Let me see who can stop him. Is anybody still doubting that Obi will become president after February 25th?

Where's his daughter, Sen. Iyabo?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Meliziz: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
We move ahead ahead!
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by codedguy1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
julaion:
grin i have many of this facts and I will be hitting this urchins with this facts very hard,the will wail till 2031 grin

Very useless shameless bunch of pained miserable sods.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by sapele914(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
LibertyRep:
A former presidential aide to replace another convicted presidential aide as the DG of PCC of a former appointee of a former president.

How do we easily trust people who were once part and parcel of this same rot to suddenly turn around and post as Messiahs to cleanse the same system they took turn to bastardize? It will take a class suicide to do that.

I will rather trust people who have never been part of the government to do the job. Why is Sowore for instance not getting the attention?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by duality(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

On the contrary you are the one crying because it's getting clearer your fraud of a candidate will be severely disgraced.

Tell me why I should vote him. I have tried to verify, but as resourceful as Google is, what I saw is an eyesore about your principal records in Anambra State.

He's an irredeemable failure.

No one needs your own vote!

We who will vote Obi are determined to do so.

For you to take the issue of DG so serious, is because you are threatened by Obi.

Who talks about campaign DG rather than the candidate.

Abeg make una shift!

We didn't have DG when we did our million March. So you can dwell on the DG issue, while we rally people to get their PVC to vote Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by anyilalaz: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

Americans ain't fool to entrust their country on an almost 80 year old man even Donald Trump is closer to 80 too.

Besides, Obi is an old man like the rest front-runners.

Let me ask you too, why won't you vote or campaign for the youngest among them?

80yrs Biden was never indicted with drug, as such never forfeit any money.

80yrs Biden is never a transgender claiming a female identity of a certain personality that went to Chicago State University.
80 yrs Biden do not have a company in Pennsylvania that collects all taxes in the state with 10% cut commission. He is not entitled to any bogus pension.

80yrs Biden's wife, sons and daughters are not raping the state of Pennsylvania dry of it resources. His daughter, Ashley Blazer Biden is not Iya loja of all markets in Pennsylvania. His son, Joseph Robinette "Beau" Biden is not in charge of all signage in Pennsylvania.
80yrs Biden never converted any state properties to or for personal use.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Akujuriobi: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
North already have the the v/p slot
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by israel90: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. He wants to win general election and he couldn't look for a formidable person from the north as DG. Yet Obidients will be doubting Thursday/ARISE Projection. February is not far.
mugu d vice is from north so d DG can’t come from north again

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by LionofAfrica1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. He wants to win general election and he couldn't look for a formidable person from the north as DG. Yet Obidients will be doubting Thursday/ARISE Projection. February is not far.
Why must he look for somebody from the North ? Are Northerners better in politics than Southerners ? You better perish that entitlement mentality the British bequeathed on you, because it will be your greatest undoing this time around.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by princety24(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
SUCH MOMENTS CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN SO SOON.#Bayelsa
https://fb.watch/hGUCK64Ds5/
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by EvangDrGeo: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
Corruption and massive nepotism dominated his records in Anambra State.

Industrial strike here and there.

No infrastructure

No human capital development

No sector of the economy improved

The only growth he achieved was growing poverty rate by 100%

He's best described as unimaginably failure

You think all these nonsense you type will.make Obi loose one vote? You lie.

Some of us got to know Obi because of this nonsense propaganda from people like you. We dug deep and saw Obi is a saint compared to everyday Nigeria politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Okwyjesus(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:

That's your opinion.

By the way who told you everything must be north before you can win election.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Amaggedon: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
yarimo:
Hehehe south easterners party
Ekiti is part of south east?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Owologbo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:

Must it be north?
Okupe is from SW and it's expected that he should be replaced by someone from SW after his resignation.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Owologbo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
LibertyRep:
A former presidential aide to replace another convicted presidential aide as the DG of PCC of a former appointee of a former president.

How do we easily trust people who were once part and parcel of this same rot to suddenly turn around and post as Messiahs to cleanse the same system they took turn to bastardize? It will take a class suicide to do that.

I will rather trust people who have never been part of the government to do the job. Why is Sowore for instance not getting the attention?

Nobody stopped you from campaigning for him.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Owologbo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
Obi is an opportunistist presidential candidate just like Sowore but unlike Sowore who's credible and unblemished though not tested, obi is marred with empty noises with nothing to campaign with except reading a purported WhatsApp group messages to his Nzogbu Nzogbu wannabes who were hailing him because they are heedless mob that can't reason on their own.

I have always maintained one thing, obi was a governor of anambra state just few years back, I challenge his supporters to list with evidence his achievements if any and from there we can talk.

None of the presidential candidate is saint however all the front runners has governed this country in their capacities.

What are their records?

Who performed better than the rest?

Who threw masses into abject poverty worst than he met it?

Who failed to pay just salaries and always at faceoff with the workers?

Who is to be trusted based on what he's done and not what he will do?

Who's policy documents is real and more practical to implement?

The choice for us is very easy, easier than in the past because all of them promised us before entrusting our hope on them in the past. Who among them delivered?

Let reward good for good and bad for bad. Nigeria is not a banana republic where anything goes, if Nigeria is or was a shithole, we have a duty to turn it around.

Concentrate on your sicking, old shaking, incoherent candidate and rest.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by pacespot(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
julaion:
.....Focus on facts.
1.. Peter Obi built ANSU Teaching hospital Awka.
2. Peter Obi built ANSU Igbariam campus.
3. Peter Obi built Head bridge to Umunya 10 lanes
4. Peter Obi built Agulu Lake hotel
6. Peter Obi paid off 32b gratuities owed since millitary era.
7. Peter Obi built Nkpor fly over.
8. Peter Obi built Obosi Flyover (Julius Berger is using it for their by pass now)
10. Peter Obi bought over 20000 vehicles from Innoson and paid cash. He gave the vehicles to secondary schools, traditional rulers and vigilante groups.
11. Peter Obi dualized Zik Avenue to Agu-Awka with RCC.
12. Peter Obi installed the first public dialysis machine in Anambra state at general hospital Onitsha.
13. Peter Obi built Nigeria Stock Exchange at Onitsha
14. Peter Obi procured over 1m computers for all secondary schools in ANS.
15. Peter Obi gave any first class graduate from Anambra state 1m naira
16. Peter Obi paid anybody from Anambra above 80 years vof age 10k till he left office.
17. Peter Obi built over 800 km of rural and urban roads including Aguleri to Adani Enugu road .
18. Peter Obi rehabilted and gave all secondary schools in Anambra a giant 50kva generator still in use till today.
19. He gave all Mission secondary schools 100m naira as grant.
20. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller Brewery to Onitsha. This Brewery is giving Nigeria Brewery a run for their money till date with Hero and other brands in of beer.
21. Peter Obi left over 75b naira in state coffers while handing over to his successor in March 2014.
22. Peter Obi built the first Anambra state Secratariat named after Jerome Udorji in Awka.
23. Peter Obi bought over 10 Armoured Personnel Carriers for security agencies in ANS.
24. Peter Obi was impeached and removed from office illegally twice yet he was able to achieve all these and much more. Go to Anambra and verify if all these facts does not exist. U need more?

Great list, thanks, I've saved this for future reference

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by ruffDiamond: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felabrity:
he is a Yoruba person bst

A former aide to Obasanjo
definitely
, correct cool
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Izuchukwu70: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
No bi this guy advised OBJ to go for 3rd term that time ?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Raf4: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Another ex-PDP

PDP-Lite is drawing from PDP-ProMax

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by michael807: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
For me am ok with the great step from record Osuntokun has work hard, thanks to LP for this great quick decision making I know that we r moving for good
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
julaion:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/27/just-in-labour-party-announces-osuntokun-as-obis-campaign-dg/
former PDP product now in PDP feeders team... Labour party... In the end labour party ll come fourth next year
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by atinga1: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
Obi is an opportunistist presidential candidate just like Sowore but unlike Sowore who's credible and unblemished though not tested, obi is marred with empty noises with nothing to campaign with except reading a purported WhatsApp group messages to his Nzogbu Nzogbu wannabes who were hailing him because they are heedless mob that can't reason on their own.

I have always maintained one thing, obi was a governor of anambra state just few years back, I challenge his supporters to list with evidence his achievements if any and from there we can talk.

None of the presidential candidate is saint however all the front runners has governed this country in their capacities.

What are their records?

Who performed better than the rest?

Who threw masses into abject poverty worst than he met it?

Who failed to pay just salaries and always at faceoff with the workers?

Who is to be trusted based on what he's done and not what he will do?

Who's policy documents is real and more practical to implement?

The choice for us is very easy, easier than in the past because all of them promised us before entrusting our hope on them in the past. Who among them delivered?

Let reward good for good and bad for bad. Nigeria is not a banana republic where anything goes, if Nigeria is or was a shithole, we have a duty to turn it around.
Cry more and write longer epistles.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by yarimo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

So what is South East about Labour Party?
The first Labour Party governor was from Ondo state...What the hell made LP a South Eastern Party?
ask your parents na
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Amaggedon:
Ekiti is part of south east?
how do my comment refered to ekit state? Read and understand before qouiting
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Amaggedon: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
yarimo:
how do my comment refered to ekit state? Read and understand before qouiting
There's only one thing to understand in your comment . the Campaign DG is from Ekiti , the next thing from you was south eastern party. So what exactly do you want me to understand if not that you have no knowledge which region the DG is from.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by yarimo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Amaggedon:
There's only one thing to understand in your comment . the Campaign DG is from Ekiti , the next thing from you was south eastern party. So what exactly do you want me to understand if not that you have no knowledge which region the DG is from.
keep reading my comment upside down
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by intruder15(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:

And you think if he appoints a northerner as DG, that will suddenly increase his chance of winning in the northern? Seriously? Even if campaign holds every day in Kano, who will win will win.

Know your onions, strategize along that line and move on. The north will benefit a lot if Obi wins. But expecting them to see the light now and vote LP en masse, I don't see that happening.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by gabbasin: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
aariwa:
Ebora owu ..General Obasanjo the man who has made presidents since 1979. Ignore him at your own peril.Let me see who can stop him. Is anybody still doubting that Obi will become president after February 25th?
At least APC ignored him 2019, what happened after? Buhari won. Obj can't win his polling unit for his preferred candidate (Obi)
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by julaion: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
former PDP product now in PDP feeders team... Labour party... In the end labour party ll come fourth next year
Cry cry urchins how are you shame grin cheesy
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by tunde1200(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
They have successfully destroy their errosion riddling land and they want to destroyed the rest of our land.

We no go allow their craze lifestyle

Obaofaba:

Your future and that of your unborn children is Paramount to me that is why I'm warning you about the impending danger that is waiting to consume you for being naive and heedless.

Vote for competent leader not a fraudster.

We will not allow you dots in a circle to destroy this country like you destroyed your region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima / I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.