Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Help To Go To Asia Countries As A Missionary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help To Go To Asia Countries As A Missionary (732 Views)

Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / Top 10 Christian Missionary Tactics (2) (3) (4)

Help To Go To Asia Countries As A Missionary by mum2(f): 12:47am On Sep 02, 2011
I am a Pastor, an Evangelist and a Prophet. I feel led by God to take the Gospel of Christ to the Asia countries (Singapore, Philippine, etc). I have a strong passion for mission. Is there any one in the house who is willing to help me out? I don't even have money to sponror myself. You may pls mail me at: princess_kemiy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Help To Go To Asia Countries As A Missionary by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2011
I hope u find help, but on nairaland, i doubt it. Very soon some pathetic 'Things' would come make jest of u embarassed
Re: Help To Go To Asia Countries As A Missionary by tEsLim(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
This guy just wan ja commot for naija under cover of missionary. You know how many souls you still need to win in nigeria. You need go and win the soul of the boko harams who are ignorant , start from there , you no even mention Cotonou.
Re: Help To Go To Asia Countries As A Missionary by wetu: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
Toba, it is not appropriate for a Christian to call people "things".

mum2: I don't think you were really called by God.

Firstly, there is no hint in the Bible of someone being a Pastor, Evangelist and Prophet at the same time.

Secondly, You would not be asking for help on a forum like this.

I think you really need to pray and seek God about this calling.

Atheists, What Do You Think About Prayer? / Your Views On The Use Of Loud Speakers In Mosque And Churches / If Pastor Say ''god Wil Not Bless You'' Will You Still Go To Church?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7