Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) (1052 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by floret23(f): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu and his supporters have accepted the fact that the APC presidential candidate is not acceptable to majority of Social media users in Nigeria. If online poll is conducted 100 times, Mr Tinubu will not win even one. But why did he thinks he can win the forthcoming presidential election in this situation?

Every Social media user has at least one voter (who is not on social media) under his influence. For instance, I have about five people that I have convinced to vote Obi and they are not on social media. Mind you, Nigeria has about 91.8 million internet users. So APC banking on the ignorance and poverty of some people expecialy rural dwellers may not work in the long run.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2022
His urchins would come here to shed tears instead of accepting reality.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by harqinhola(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2022
I am actively on Social Media and I’ll vote for Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2022
They create over 1k threads on Tinubu everyday.

If Tinubu supporters create two topics on pandora anini, they sprint to the thread screaming pandora anini is giving the universe hbp.

Phase 2 of biafuro or death will commence before the end of February 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
His urchins would come here to shed tears instead of accepting reality.
I didn't bother to check other days because there can't be any difference.

Since morning, he has been jumping from one Tinubu thread to the other typing dogshits. Same person will quote someone who made a single comment on pandora anini and tell him he is having hbp on pandora Obituary.

Few screenshot of his comments today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2022
You dey mind the urchins? . Thiefnubuu is pumping billions in social media campaign yet his buffoons say 'election is not won on social media'. Empty-skulled scallywags. grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Felabrity: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They create over 1k threads on Tinubu everyday.

If Tinubu supporters create two topics on pandora anini, they sprint to the thread screaming pandora anini is giving the universe hbp.

Phase 2 of biafuro or death will commence before the end of February 2023
have manners fgs, I am sure you are like over 40 Or 50

What is Pandora or biafuro?

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by floret23(f): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2022
harqinhola:
I am actively on Social Media and I’ll vote for Tinubu
Continue to deceive yourself. You and other Urchins are not up to hundred out of 91.8 million internet users in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I didn't bother to check other days because there can't be any difference.

Since morning, he has been jumping from one Tinubu thread to the other typing dogshits. Same person will quote someone who made a single comment on pandora anini and tell him he is having hbp on pandora Obituary.

Few screenshot of his comments today.
Omenka the chicken hearted! You swore it was osubande or nothing!
I detest simps!

Buy a geepee tank to collect your tears in February when the ailing drug addict and baron would be disgraced and forcefully sent back to iragbiji his village that he dreads so much.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Ikpaitid: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Your dead father and Simon Ekpa will vote Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Leodeking omenka is already here to wail like I predicted.

Finally, the true meaning of a town hall different from balanblu Bulaba balublu is staring him in the face. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Omenka the chicken hearted! You swore it was osubande or nothing!
I detest simps!

Buy a geepee tank to collect your tears in February when the ailing drug addict and baron would be disgraced and forcefully sent back to iragbiji his village that he dreads so much.
Noted.

But stop screaming that others are talking about pandora Obituary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikpaitid:
Your dead father and Simon Ekpa will vote Tinubu.
Let the dead vote for the dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Felabrity:
have manners fgs, I am sure you are like over 40 Or 50

What is Pandora or biafuro?
Yet, his comment below.

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Noted.

But stop screaming that others are talking about pandora Obituary.
Shattap omenka! You and the urinating machine will be finally retired from our public space when Tinubu is beaten blue black by Peter Obi at the polls next year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Felabrity: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yet, his comment below.
I called him a druglord, he is a known druglord

But wtf is Pandora anini?
Biafuro?

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Felabrity: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Shattap omenka! You and the urinating machine will be finally retired from our public space when Tinubu is beaten blue black by Peter Obi at the polls next year.

wtf is this picture? grin
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Leodeking omenka is now screenshoting our comments because they broke his heart into a million pieces.

We warned you that Tinubu was not electable but you wouldn't listen.

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Okay shinedu.

2 Likes

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Leodeking omenka is now screenshoting our comments because they broke his heart into a million pieces.

We warned you that Tinubu was not electable but you wouldn't listen.
February is around the corner.

We will see the ipigz screaming "let's divide this country".

Bye for now.

2 Likes

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by floret23(f): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay shinedu.
What's the nuisance you are committing on this thread? I actually thought you had sense. Thank you for clearing all doubts.
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Felabrity:
I called him a druglord, he is a known druglord

But wtf is Pandora anini?
Biafuro?
I call him pandora anini because he is not different from the notorious armed robber called Anini.

Biafuro is his country.

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bye for now.
Omenkalives the chicken hearted!

Where are you running to?

Why pick a fight you have no stomach for?

Crying machine supporting a urinating machine
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by floret23(f): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Bye for now.
Mention two regions that are sure for Tinubu in this coming election.
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Okoroawusa: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2022
I am actively on social media and I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by Felabrity: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I call him pandora anini because he is not different from the notorious armed robber called Anini.

Biafuro is his country.
but no one bears the name Pandora
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
What's the nuisance you are committing on this thread? I actually thought you had sense. Thank you for clearing all doubts.
Except you don't know leodeking is same person as omenka. How could you expect sense from leodeking omenka Omenkalives?
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2022
floret23:
Mention two regions that are sure for Tinubu in this coming election.
Ngozi, Tinubu is not sure of any local government area.

1 Like

Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I am actively on social media and I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu
A wasted effort. It's your call though.
Re: If People On Social Media Will Not Vote Tinubu, Who Else Will Vote Him? (Pic) by LeoDeKing: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Felabrity:
but no one bears the name Pandora
That is his other name, from pandora paper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text From Peter Obi's Press Conference In Abuja Today / Why Only The Obidient Are Backing Emefile And What It Exposes About The Group / APC Crisis: NBC Penalises Tinubu’s TVC For Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.