Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. (32628 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Judolisco(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Slimmyb:
A Black mamba
no black mamba in dis part of Africa
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by mysticwarrior(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
That is a west African Forest Cobra, it's a hyperactive nucternal predator, it's favorite meal are little chickens and egge, plant lemon grass around where you live and you will never see them again.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by toprealman: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
kestolove95:
Christmas meat Don set
WTF!!!
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by generalud: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lala, your Christmas and new meat is ready. It is coming in a right time. Take your time to prepare it to suit your taste.
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by olaniyi263: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
nice cobranice cobra...
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by NohurryInLife: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oxtertee:
You and your neighbor needs to go for thanksgiving. that's a venomous snake right there, cobra. it should either be a spitting or forest cobra (sebe).
You sabi ahm. Ejo yen de ya werey gan ni ooo.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Chikwado1974: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
People get mind o
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by okoroemeka(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oxtertee:
You and your neighbor needs to go for thanksgiving. that's a venomous snake right there, cobra. it should either be a spitting or forest cobra (sebe).
exactly my thoughts,it is a cobra species of that size that is easy to kill because it moves slowly,if it is a black mamba that is very fast and aggressive,it is more difficult to kill or even an impossibility in an open area,the Cobra and mamba looks physically similar.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Ladymillion(f): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Looks very venomous
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Scary snake.

No matter how scared of snake you're, let your fear of marrying a woman who has been mounted and fvcked by another man be greater.

Whoever pay the bride price of a woman he did not disvirgin is destined to cry in the end.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.

Fvck any woman you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Fallacy

Comparing a dangerous snake that can do no good to a deflowered lady
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by SamoraWarrior: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
It looks so sexy.
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by VirileNelly2420: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

Scary snake.

No matter how scared of snake you're, let your fear of marrying a woman who has been mounted and fvcked by another man be greater.

Whoever pay the bride price of a woman he did not disvirgin is destined to cry in the end.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.

Fvck any woman you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Dats quite insensitive. Remain a virgin if u want to marry a virgin. So, d gals u sleep wit, who's gonna marry dem?

U can't b harloting about and opt for a virgin at last. Wot goes around comes about. D god's know how to pay back such deeds
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by jeromestarks: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dats quite insensitive. Remain a virgin if u want to marry a virgin. So, d gals u sleep wit, who's gonna marry dem?

U can't b harloting about and opt for a virgin at last. Wot goes around comes about. D god's know how to pay back such deeds
Some people are destined to be unfortunate in life. They're destined to get the worst. It's their destiny to carry leftovers. They're the ones to marry the girls we fvcked and dumped.

Are you destined to be unfortunate in life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by Mummiesboy: 4:22am On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:

Scary snake.

This guy, you and Virgin things no go dey Bleep people kids oh!
Re: See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. by cardoctor(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Snake eaters will be salivating now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks / Pics:what Could Have Been A Disaster Was Averted 30 Mins Ago / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.