Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 (3094 Views)

Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / World War III: Must Watch Iranians Stoning American Soldiers Out Of Iran / Did Nostradamus Predict The Rise Of Nnamdi Kanu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 by drlateef: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
nabiz:
why do Muslim always swear

I hope you understand english: “swear” used in this context means taking an oath.
Re: Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 by drlateef: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Brother, if you like swear by by your Head or your Life or whatever you wanna Swear with, it cannot change the truth.

If you refuse to Believe on JESUS Christ as your LORD and SAVIOR, Forget about Eternal life in Heaven !
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven.

How can you rely on a book that has been altered numerous times as the truth? Is that logical?
Re: Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 by techWriter3: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2022
knew he recite anything about Nigeria's 2023 election
Re: Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 by DevilsEqual(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2022
drlateef:

The question you would be asked is: did they not tell you about Islam? Did you not hear about a book called Quran? What about others who took advantage to search for truth and reverted to Islam? Oya tell me what other excuse you would present.

Did you not hear about Buddhism?
Didnt you hear about the Tenets of buddhism?
Did you not read about the greatest man Buddha?

So now, the same way i am convinced that Buddhism is the way is the same way you believe Islam is the way...how can any one of us win the other over?
Re: Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 by drlateef: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Did you not hear about Buddhism?
Didnt you hear about the Tenets of buddhism?
Did you not read about the greatest man Buddha?

So now, the same way i am convinced that Buddhism is the way is the same way you believe Islam is the way...how can any one of us win the other over?

You would be asked if you used your intelligence and intellect as well as pure intention to know the truth in reading both books. Were you not able to separate the wheat from the chaff? Did you not read in Quran about the message from your creator and that He is the only one that deserved to be worshipped? Did Bhudda tell you that you should worship him as your lord? Can you not compare the message in Quran to that of Bhudda to be able to know the truth?
Mind you, you cannot tell lies when you are being questioned. Everything you are thinking and everything you did is known. There’s no escape for you by then.
Re: Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
CaptMarvel:
Jesus is coming soon.
2023 maybe
But my best guess is

Nevertheless prepare, repent, pray and watch.
It is well.
Nlfpmod
Re: Antichrist Arrives, World War III - Nostradamus' Predictions For 2023 by akakurukukaku(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness2:

Religion will take you and I nowhere my brother.
The Only ticket to Eternal Life in Heaven is to Believe and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

Outside this , if you like pray 5 or 10 times a day.
If you like travel to Jerusalem or Mecca 12 times in a year,
If you like Fast throughout the year,
It is a Waste.
Outside JESUS Christ, Forget Heaven!

Christianity and Islam are the same, they lead to nowhere. This world is on autopilot. Anytime anything strange happens, adherents of both religions will come out and say the world wants to end according to their history books. Christians have been saying this since 20000 years. They will keep saying till one million years, they world will not end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels TV , AIT, Obidients LP Dozed Off At PEPT / Here Is What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo / Lagos to Purchase 100000 Units of Minibuses,to Phase Out Danfo By Dec 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.