Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (54360 Views)

What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

Yorubaland will sure take its place God willing.

912 Likes 96 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ofemmanu1: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thanks God for it.
I'll be on that expressway tmao.
From Kogi to Lagos

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Toosure70: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Afonja leads others follow

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Amotekuns are working aswr
Coming from ilorin the other day,I saw them assisting a driver whose car broke down along the expressway

356 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Zonefree(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nice one, I must say.

A better Nigeria is achievable only if our leaders agree.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OGwales(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Soon... Nigeria will be free, once Jagaban takes over. God bless Nigeria

135 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Thanks God for it.

I'll be on that expressway tmao.

From Kogi to Lagos
Be rest assured once you get to that Oyo state border your maximum security is so rest assured. You fit even sleep off leave steering self. grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
OGwales:
Soon... Nigeria will be free, once Jagaban takes over. God bless Nigeria
Yoruba lokan insha Allah. Jagaban is the next one president of Federal republic of Nigeria be rest assured bro.

103 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OsunOriginal: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil new about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

Just before this December I read on the news some AIG visited this very same highway and together with Seyi Makinde the governor of Oyo state, I remember they promised that the road will become safer and there should be no panicking or fear and that people should go about their journey as it would become just as before where everyone can travel safely using the expressway.

Hehe. Yesterday was my favourite cousin introduction at Abeokuta and I had no choice than to be there.

I took a public bus (not that I have a car though but I can always get one when the need arise) off to Abeokuta and on my way what I saw makes me wanna go to every SW government house and say a very big thank you to all our governors.

There are bunch of Amotekun stations, Police, Army. Almost at every where till the end of Oyo state axis and then when you get to the Ogun state axis, you will see the OP Mesa patrolling the whole expressway.

The Ibadan axis has actually been the hotspot for the criminals actually but almost everywhere on the road you will see Amotekuns station even 12 am I was still on the road yesterday travelling safely with peace of mind seeing the huge security on that expressway.

This is Akeredolus biggest achievement so far in governance as the chairman of the SWGF. I couldn't help but be once again glad and proud to be South Westerner yesterday when I saw Amotekuns stations all over the place.

What I found amazing the most yesterday was if your car/vehicle get broken, you'd be surprised at the speed the OP Mesas and Amotekuns would get to you to stay with you while you fix it. Damn. They will stay right there with you protecting you untill your car can move again. Na. This is all that I ever pray for.

I'm so proud of SW governors for Amotekun. God bless them so much. Tonim God bless you and yours too. Thanks for all the love you have for Yorubaland.

When we say a progressive from southwest must rule Nigeria, this is the reason.

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:

When we say a progressive from southwest must rule Nigeria, this is the reason.
They can only hate bro. They can't stop Yorubas and South west from progressing. Yoruba lokan 2023.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Franzinni: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Proud to be omoluabi!!!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Amotekuns are working aswr
Coming from ilorin the other day,I saw them assisting a driver whose car broke down along the expressway
Really working. They are even the ones that patrol my estate here in Ibadan the most. You'd barely see the police. Still find it hard to believe that some bastards were against Amotekuns creation back then.

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
The masses are not having the best of opportunities but instead of joining together to fight and vote out corrupt govt, you're carrying tribalism on your head.
Kapeter:
Wetin this one dey talk. Na untill I get car before I live life. Wetin be yeebos in Lagos self grin wo y3 abwoa. grin gyimi gyimi grin

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OGIBRA(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wow, i thought i was the only one that observe such security structure when i travel last weekend,without even road blocks everywhere...GOD BLESS SOUTH WEST GOVERNOR FOR SUCH PLAN

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by nisai: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
I shuttle between Ibadan, Abeokuta and Lagos often. I'm mostly on that expressway but for a while now I've been stuck in Ibadan cuz of the numerous evil news about the Fulani herdsman menace on that highway.

We really need our space (restructuring) to ourselves, at least to be able to regulate it however we want without hindrance from outsiders.

Which Tonim are u talking about, egbon? grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
nisai:
We really need our space (restructuring) to ourselves, at least to be able to regulate it however we want without hindrance from outsiders.

Which Tonim are u talking about, egbon? grin
NL member

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by adefitim(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Same here in Ondo State

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Superwave16320: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mad foolish Igbo were all igbos owning cars under Ebele Jonathan ? If a list of richest millionaires in Lagos is released how many Igbos do you think will make the cut.

DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by nisai: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
NL member
Ok. I get one friend wey dey answer that name for here sef ni. grin She is the most sweet person I had perceived so far. She loves Yoruba too so I love her too. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
A list of richest millionaires is not the right list but but the average richness of Igbos in Lagos compared to Yorubas in Lagos. Igbos nor come Lagos come admire bridges and tall buildings
Superwave16320:
Mad foolish Igbo were all igbos owning cars under Ebele Jonathan ? If a list of richest millionaires in Lagos is released how many Igbos do you think will make the cut.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures) / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.