Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (54356 Views)

What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner. / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by potopotoking: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Weh done omo dudu!

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Peppysco: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change

Una get problem sha, I swear. The OP was talking about his experience and observations and you had to bring your nonsense Igbo victim mentality into the thread. At what point did the OP make reference to the Igbo tribe? If your governors aren't doing well, why don't you call them to order rather than hating on the one appreciating the efforts of his.
If I get you clearly, anyone who dare appreciate the good deeds his/her state is hating on the Igbos abi, you nor get sense, I swear. FYI, with the way you all carry out your campaigns for Obi, you all do more arm than good to his impossible aspirations. The more you all role out your biles and venom, the more people see why you can't be trusted with power, make una continue.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you read the original post without bias, you'd see where he made an issue about not owning a car but can get access if the need arise. It means he wants a car but cant afford it.

I know that fella, he is at the forefront of Igbos should leave Lagos/SW campaign. Instead of focusing on being successful, he is envious.
Buddha3:

Not to muddy your delusions of finesse, but owning a car isn't exactly a practical pointer to a successful life. For someone who's able to afford consistent road trips whether for business or leisure purposes, young man sure sounds comfortable enough in his endeavour.

Much as I agree with you that the onus is on us all to make sane choices in our elections of representatives into leadership roles come next year, it totally amounts to folly if you assume that not possessing an automobile is tantamount to poverty on his part...and that he may well be unable to acquire one should his choice of candidate win the coming elections, sounds very much like you playing God.

Drink a beer and relax. Life no suppose hard normally.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Amaggedon: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
He is more than cursed trust me. He is also frustrated fro being ibo and from a region where brothers are killing each other for biafla or death grin
You're even a fool yourself to think that guy is an Igbo person . Terrible bigot.

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
lexy2014:

So you mean that while you were traveling on the expressway, you were able to witness a car breaking down and the speedy response from operation MESA and amotekun while the driver of the broken down car fixed his car? How were you able to accomplish this feat?
Well it's visibl. You can easily see it everywhere on the road. Wherever there's a broken down car there'd be security with them so I had to ask after coming across that not once not twice so the driver confirmed that.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
You don't know the op, go to his profile and you'd see how he has been campaigning for Igbos to leave Lagos. A confirmed Igbo hater, one would've thought he is enjoying the rot he is defending
Peppysco:

Una get problem sha, I swear. The OP was talking about his experience and observations and you had to bring your nonsense Igbo victim mentality into the thread. At what point did the OP make reference to the Igbo tribe? If your governors aren't doing well, why don't you call them to order rather than hating on the one appreciating the efforts of his.
If I get you clearly, anyone who dare appreciate the good deeds his/her state is hating on the Igbos abi, you nor get sense, I swear. FYI, with the way you all carry out your campaigns for Obi, you all do more arm than good to his impossible aspirations. The more you all role out your biles and venom, the more people see why you can't be trusted with power, make una continue.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Amaggedon:
You're even a fool yourself to think that guy is an Igbo person . Terrible bigot.
Omo nna. Kini temi tire grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
You dont know the Op that why. If you do, you wont say I attacked him
leisuretym:

Must you turn everything into arguments?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nicenixon: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't have a car but supporting a failed government due to tribalism. Your problem is Igbos in Lagos instead of you to hussle like Igbos in Lagos who're multi millionaires with several cars.

You're not doing well in the status quo so why do you insist on the status quo? Why not support Obi for a change
pls how does this post relate with your comment?, the op is talking about improved security on the expressway, you are talking about tribalism, status quo and election.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Emir01: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
That's why we are introducing Asiwaju to federal. Akerodolu e. t.c have a role to play l.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
You don't know the op, go to his profile and you'd see how he has been campaigning for Igbos to leave Lagos. A confirmed Igbo hater, one would've thought he is enjoying the rot he is defending
You can lie oga. Where e dey for my profile say make anybody commit Lagos. Chai. All liar sha perish. I just want Yoruba nation to be the best in Nigeria and out of Africa. That's not a crime last I checked and if you think say na crime your wahala dat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kapeter:
Well it's visibl. You can easily see it everywhere on the road. Wherever there's a broken down car there'd be security with them so I had to ask after coming across that not once not twice so the driver confirmed that.

That's why I asked that you that while you were traveling on the expressway, you were able to witness a car breaking down and the speedy response from operation MESA and amotekun while the driver of the broken down car fixed his car? How were you able to accomplish this feat?
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
You saw one post thats why...go to his profile and you'd know he is the chief campaigner of tribalism and Igbo hate on Nairaland
Nicenixon:
pls how does this post relate with your comment?, the op is talking about improved security on the expressway, you are talking about tribalism, status quo and election.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
faithfull18:
The ways you guys argue over irrelevancies like you are being paid for it irks me.

Lol.

People have different ways to burn the adrenaline coursing through their veins. This bunch finds delight in trivial exchanges.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by olaolaking: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How is Evans my brother?

Can you show me the discussion we had where we discussed Evans being my brother or otherwise?

What has your comment above got to do with this:

"So you mean that while you were traveling on the expressway, you were able to witness a car breaking down and the speedy response from operation MESA and amotekun while the driver of the broken down car fixed his car? How were you able to accomplish this feat?"
He had other co-passengers who witnessed and experienced it. They all discussed their experiences

4 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tollyboy5(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
The masses are not having the best of opportunities but instead of joining together to fight and vote out corrupt govt, you're carrying tribalism on your head.
Going by the achievement of what he listed. It's only logical for him to support whoever southwest governors support for more progress.

And that's jagaban. Don't you get? It's about progression.

11 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by potopotoking: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
astonished:

Yoruba known the amount of hatred you have for them, so don't bother to uses tactic of Nigeria problem and think we are so fo*lish to support the trybe full of hatred.

Some of us don't like Tinubu and APC, but the last I would ever do in my life is to thumbprint for Igbo to be my president,

Look, some of us want breakup because we believe in ourselves, we believe in our people and God gives us everything to succeed,

We know how you behave when Jonathan handover federal power to you,

Igbos are not match to us in aspects of talents, brain and resources,

Some of us don't like APC, and you know? We are not gullible to be fo*led by your shenanigans attitude to get to power,

Who don't know that you people are the most trybalist in this country

Omo dudu, chai lol!!!

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by chukkystar(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nairaland promotes Tribalism. This post was a nice post but the Comments are just sad. Divide and rule works easy when everyone refuses to make concessions. Nairaland that puts options for reporting tribalism, MODS do nothing about it.

8 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
He was supporting Bubu and now Amoda but its based on sentiments
tollyboy5:

Going by the achievement of what he listed. It's only logical for him to support whoever southwest governors support for more progress.

And that's jagaban. Don't you get? It's about progression.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Are you his girlfriend? Why are you responding for him?
The girl was fast I also want to ask you the same question .
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ZombieTERROR: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:

You talk like an urchin... think like an urchin.. smell like an urchin

you are an urchin..

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
God forbod BAtin
ZombieTERROR:

You talk like an urchin... think like an urchin.. smell like an urchin

you are an urchin..
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
If you read the original post without bias, you'd see where he made an issue about not owning a car but can get access if the need arise. It means he wants a car but cant afford it.

I know that fella, he is at the forefront of Igbos should leave Lagos/SW campaign. Instead of focusing on being successful, he is envious.

Brotherly, I'm not making a case for either party here. Just trying to give you very lucid possibilities as regards the translation of that statement he made.

"I don't own a car but I can have access to one when the need arises" can also imply that I see no need to purchase a car because I can always hire one for my transportation, if and when the need is inherently pressing.

Perspectives will always vary because we're all individuals with different mindsets. But the disturbing part of your exchange with him is where you successfully brought ethnic colourations into a thread he created for a purpose that had absolutely no ties to the bulk of your submission in your first message.

Again, drink a beer and calm down. You can always find ways to market your candidate without fomenting chaos in otherwise peaceful atmospheres.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Kapeter(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
It's only logical that I support Bubu. That Lagos-Ibadan train, remember? You'll always find me in it. grin That Lagos-Ibadan expressway, I use that expressway almost every werk too. grin And yes I'm supporting Amoda Ogunlere. That one not be your concern. Jagaban lokan, Yoruba lokan.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Wickedfacts: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Victims of UGM are crying that the SW is not destroyed like their regions.

Akeredolu warned you that ipob-style nonsense won't be tolerated in the SW, you thought it was a joke. Amotekun go kill una taya.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by tollyboy5(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:
I don't think so. Make everyone support their candidate that's all.

Besides una dey derail the thread

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DMerciful(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Again, you're using one post to judge because you dont know the Op. You're defending a chief tribalist being dealt with same coin he has been dishing out.

Anyways, have a good day.
Buddha3:

Brotherly, I'm not making a case for either party here. Just trying to give you very lucid possibilities as regards the translation of that statement he made.

"I don't own a car but I can have access to one when the need arises" can also imply that I see no need to purchase a car because I can always hire one for my transportation, if and when the need is inherently pressing.

Perspectives will always vary because we're all individuals with different mindsets. But the disturbing part of your exchange with him is where you successfully brought ethnic colourations into a thread he created for a purpose that had absolutely no ties to the bulk of your submission in your first message.

Again, drink a beer and calm down. You can always find ways to market your candidate without fomenting chaos in otherwise peaceful atmospheres.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nfora: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
How sustainable is this?

The best way to checkmate crime on the high way, on a sustainable basis, is via the application of technology.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by baretalk: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stop and search and checkpoint very important. It is better to be late than to be a late or kidnapped. The army should continuously stay on the highways.
Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 77up(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
DMerciful:

Insensitive is killing you already.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ibkayee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Emir01:
That's why we are introducing Asiwaju to federal. Akerodolu e. t.c have a role to play l.
What has 'Asiwaju' got to do with anything? Wasn't he even against its formation in Lagos State? Or at least, his calculated silence concerning its establishment was very loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by baretalk: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nfora:
How sustainable is this?

The best way to checkmate crime on the high way, on a sustainable basis, is via the application of technology.
Oga shut up, which technology, they will kidnap you and enter bush, you idiots open your mouth dey talk nonsense, or are you a kidnapper?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Governor Adeleke, Senator Melaye & Dele Momodu In US (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.