Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

The West Will Freeze To Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The West Will Freeze To Death (899 Views)

Ukraine Klitschko’s Cries To USA Send Blankets Or We’ll Freeze To Death / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The West Will Freeze To Death by Akuruoulo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thought pro Russians ones told us that the west will freeze to death.
Why are they not freezing to death ?

2 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by jimetagambo: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akuruoulo:
I actually fell for the topic headline grin

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Yes. They spent all Summer shouting, “winter is coming” but now that winter is here, they’ve gone silent.

6 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by joyandfaith: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2022
They are so stupid to know that west controls more than 50% of world economy. Russia controls 2%. China is dependent on west for her economy. Until China, Russia and Arab world liberate their societies, West would keep on controlling world affairs. Frankly west has been controlling world affairs for the past 2000 years. Western guys are not resting. Africans should wake up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by pol23: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2022
That’s to tell you no matter how powerful you’re, the world doesn’t rotate around you.
Russia thought the west can’t survive without her, well there’re doing just as fine as anybody else, just a little increase in energy tariff and close down some factory for a while…. When people are determined to achieve something, we have the power of god.

In the same vein… The west swear they will cripple Russia and their currency will be worth the same as sand beneath their feet…. Instead Russia’s currency became the best performing currency since in this millennium, Russia even have to regulate it, because higher currency value won’t help them in the international market in terms of selling cheap oil.

What we’ve learnt in this war is nobody is stronger than the other….
We can only hope this people reach a compromise soon, people in Ukraine are suffering and it’s not just worth it…
People are homeless and fast becoming orphans.
All because some grown men are measuring their own dick…. Russians are living fine, Americans are partying, and yet won’t allow Ukrainian to drink water drop cup.
All the money Americans,Russia, China, Germany has spent building weapons is actually enough to solve the world hunger…. But here we’re with different sophisticated weapons that can erase mankind from the surface of the earth.

American that’s supporting democracy by destroying independent countries has no moral standards to condemn Russia’s evil ambitions.

I hope the Ukrainian people will give to Caesar what’s for Caesar and just have peace. Nigerian gave out Bakasi to Cameroon without a fight, call us coward, but we’re not here dying like flies and no one has lost their loved ones because of that.

If there has been a freak out over Bakassi, both France and UK will have been given us military aid by now, and the war will still be around with people in Cross river and Environ paying dearly with life and livelihood….. people that are looking for any opportunity to scatter us before…

I’m typing this from the comfort of my cowardice country and I don’t have to worry about France missile flying over my roof… even though we have to deal different level of insurgent (which is a product of international politics in a way)

2 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by opamoses1: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Elvictor: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin grin

All these western slaves always amazed me, the mantra "winter is coming"

Is to remind the West the importance of Russia to them, you can open this trend when they stop importing energy from Russia after their so called sanctions.

So, for now, zip up!!!

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by joyandfaith: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin

Is to remind the West the importance of Russia to them, you can open this trend when they stop importing energy from Russia after their so called sanctions.

So, for now, zip up!!!

There are so many eastern slaves speaking English in this forum.

5 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Elvictor: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2022
joyandfaith:

The last time I checked, Eastern Europe didn't put your ancestors, your great grandmother and great grandfathers in chain, oh! You are in London now, to lick the King' ass, after throwing half of your ancestors into the ocean angry cheesy grin

What a slave

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by joyandfaith: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Elvictor:

The last time I checked, Eastern Europe didn't put your ancestors, your great grandmother and great grandfathers in chain, oh! You are in London now, to lick the King' ass, after throwing half of your ancestors into the ocean angry cheesy grin

What a slave
And Oyo empire with their chiefs sold your ancestors to slavery. Russia also enslaved people in eastern europe. All of them belong to association of slave masters. Ukraine did not enslave any nation.

3 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Elvictor: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2022
joyandfaith:

And Oyo empire with their chiefs sold your ancestors to slavery. Russia also enslaved people in eastern europe. All of them belong to association of slave masters. Ukraine did not enslave any nation.

Are you sure Kyiv didn't own any slaves? grin grin
Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Akuruoulo(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. They spent all Summer shouting, “winter is coming” but now that winter is here, they’ve gone silent.

Those guys talks so senselessly

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Elvictor: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2022
joyandfaith:

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Akuruoulo(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2022
jimetagambo:

I actually fell for the topic headline grin

Lolz.
I know putards will jump and pass this thread because it looks like a trap.
If they come here, then they will make another blunder that will hunt them in the future.

2 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Akuruoulo(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2022
joyandfaith:
They are so stupid to know that west controls more than 50% of world economy. Russia controls 2%. China is dependent on west for her economy. Until China, Russia and Arab world liberate their societies, West would keep on controlling world affairs. Frankly west has been controlling world affairs for the past 2000 years. Western guys are not resting. Africans should wake up.

Nice point here

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Akuruoulo(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin

So, for now, zip up!!!
U putin ass licker told us winter is coming, and now u are telling us another 1 called MANTRA WINTER.
I will quote you again when anything called winter is over.

2 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Elvictor: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U putin ass licker told us winter is coming, and now u are telling us another 1 called MANTRA WINTER.
I will quote you again when anything called winter is over.

This zalensky puppet is funny, quote me when EU stop importing energy from Russia grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Lunja: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Are you seeing the mass lootings & deaths in Buffalo and other places.
Are you not aware that suicide is increasing?
Are you not aware that the cost of living is rising while the standard of living is dropping?

Are people not drowning in debt?

It is very obvious that your ignorance is intentional.

1stGenAmerican:

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Lunja:
Are you seeing the mass lootings & deaths in Buffalo and other places.
Are you not aware that suicide is increasing?
Are you not aware that the cost of living is rising while the standard of living is dropping?

Are people not drowning in debt?

It is very obvious that your ignorance is intentional.

My alleged ignorance can never compare to the depth of your ignorance because none of those things are happening as a result of a dependence on Russia or it’s fossil fuels. No one here in America is freezing because of Russia. Putin doesn’t control the weather, he had nothing to do with the arctic blast that recently hit this country. The things you described excluding Buffalo is happening all over the world. Debt and cost of living is rising everywhere, including the East. Nigeria’s current inflation rate exceeds 22% and Russia’s current inflation rate is at 12% as compared to 7.11% here in America. Neither Nigeria or Russia are in the West, right? What’s the explanation? Was winter coming for Nigeria, Russia, and other non-Western countries also? Has Winter arrived because I recall the situation in both Nigeria and Russia being equally as crappy during the Spring, Summer, and the Fall. Suicides in Nigeria have increased as have other crimes and I guarantee that if your country had a reliable way of reporting crimes and collecting statistics, the crime would make the crime in the US appear miniscule.

2 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Elvictor:

This zalensky puppet is funny, quote me when EU stop importing energy from Russia grin cheesy

And quote me when your God and idol Vladimir who doesn’t give a damned about Africa helps you and the rest of his housegirls and houseboys in Nigeria fight banditry, Boko Harem, and the anemic power supply.

2 Likes

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Lunja: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

My alleged ignorance can never compare to the depth of your ignorance because none of those things are happening as a result of a dependence on Russia or it’s fossil fuels. No one here in America is freezing because of Russia. Putin doesn’t control the weather, he had nothing to do with the arctic blast that recently hit this country. The things you described excluding Buffalo is happening all over the world. Debt and cost of living is rising everywhere, including the East. Nigeria’s current inflation rate exceeds 22% and Russia’s current inflation rate is at 12% as compared to 7.11% here in America. Neither Nigeria or Russia are in the West, right? What’s the explanation? Was winter coming for Nigeria, Russia, and other non-Western countries also? Has Winter arrived because I recall the situation in both Nigeria and Russia being equally as crappy during the Spring, Summer, and the Fall. Suicides in Nigeria have increased as have other crimes and I guarantee that if your country had a reliable way of reporting crimes and collecting statistics, the crime would make the crime in the US appear miniscule.

Really long epistle...

Happy new year.
Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Lunja: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Typical american shill.
Keep diverting talk.
The US is fvcked, and it will keep getting worse.

1stGenAmerican:

And quote me when your God and idol Vladimir who doesn’t give a damned about Africa helps you and the rest of his housegirls and houseboys in Nigeria fight banditry, Boko Harem, and the anemic power supply.
Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Elvictor: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Young man, Nigeria invited US and they ran away, isn't my fault your useless government is an asslickers like you, lmao.

Mali are enjoying now 'cause of Russia grin grin
Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by SlyFoxxY2K23: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2023
Elvictor:

Young man, Nigeria invited US and they ran away, isn't my fault your useless government is an asslickers like you, lmao.

She’s a woman. A very ignorant, pompous and frustrated single American woman who has a serious complex for successful home based Nigerians and a gross overestimation of Americas current global standing and reputation. She is a ridiculous human being on all levels. Don’t bother getting into a back and forth with her.

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by Emoc: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
As usual, zombie immigrant keeps consoling herself with the ills in naija the zoo. cheesy

Meanwhile, the SHAM/SCAM you call home continues to unravel.
That sh!thole remains irredeemable.

Masturbate all you like with the crises in naija, it changes nothing.

SHAMerica, I mean SCAMerica is gone forever & gone for good. tongue

Stay tuned...

1stGenAmerican:

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by texazzpete(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
joyandfaith:

The funniest ones are the one sitting in Makoko and tweeting about 'the Motherland Russia' cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by texazzpete(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lunja:
Typical american shill.
Keep diverting talk.
The US is fvcked, and it will keep getting worse.

Abeg how is the US screwed?
They're not the one getting their butts kicked in Ukraine. They arent the one whose military has been seriously demystified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by joyandfaith: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
texazzpete:

The funniest ones are the one sitting in Makoko and tweeting about 'the Motherland Russia' cheesy

Hahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Emoc:
As usual, zombie immigrant keeps consoling herself with the ills in naija the zoo. cheesy

Meanwhile, the SHAM/SCAM you call home continues to unravel.
That sh!thole remains irredeemable.

Masturbate all you like with the crises in naija, it changes nothing.

SHAMerica, I mean SCAMerica is gone forever & gone for good. tongue

Stay tuned...

Although you wish I was an immigrant, I’m not. cheesy
Funny how you always use “immigrant” like it’s a dirty word/insult but we know that you spend your long, hungry days wishing you could trade places with an immigrant.
Considering where you’re stuck without the money or credentials to legally migrate anywhere, your sick obsession with America makes me laugh and sad at the same time. Your obsession with America/American citizens on this forum shows tells the world just how miserable you are. sad
You’ve harassed me almost daily since I registered, singing like a big sissy about the supposed downfall of America yet America is still standing stronger than ever. IfAmerica ever falls, I’ve worked hard, saved, and made very smart investments therefore I have the means and the background to jump ship and migrate to any country that I wish to live in. We know, you can’t say the same, boohoo.
Despite your cackling like a starving hen, we both know that America will never fall, at least not in my lifetime. Stay mad and KEEP crying.

1 Like

Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Elvictor:

You mean Mail where Russian mercenaries raped babies and small children before killing their mothers?
It’s strange and pitiful that you’re cheering Russia (the paper tiger) on yet your president was shameless enough to beg Joe Biden for help with banditry and Boko Haram. Why hasn’t your master Putin sent help
to his houseboys and housegirls who love him so?
Re: The West Will Freeze To Death by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2023
Elvictor:

What a slave

Check again and while you’re checking, don’t blame the King for putting ancestors in chains. Blame the Africans who invited the White men in and sold other Africans for mirrors, rum, and other worthless trinkets then had the gall to cry when the same White men returned and colonized their homelands.
Don’t try to re-write history while you those that will never defend you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Shocks Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-sisi At The African Summit / 1927, Palestinian Coin Before The Occupation / Citibank And Chase New Corporate Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.