Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! (522 Views)

It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by zedegit: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
While the rest of the nation feigns ignorance, there is systematic ethnic cleansing in various parts of the country: Southern Kaduna and Benue are known but what of Orlu, Izombe, Okigwe etc.

Buhari cannot feign ignorance of this.
Nigerians please wake up!

It might be your location tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by slimfit1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
God is good finally, someone is seeing it.
Re: Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by clinician2x: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jobless young people high on crystal meth and expired weed are killing their kinsmen and u call it ethnic cleansing. Are you insane?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by Nwaetche(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
The answer is to get your PVC and vote Obi then these ethnic cleansing will stop.

The violent herdsmen and their military cohorts would continue to perpetuate the ethnic cleansing if either BAT and Atiku wins.

Obi has said even at the cost of loosing some voters from hardline islamist that he would negotiate with IPOB, Yoruba nation and other agitators. Other Presidentaial candidate are only paying lip service.

If I were the leaders of IPOB and Yoruba Nation, I will mobilise and vote massively for PO and these problems would go in two months time when PO wins. The rogue military units and the herdsmen would even wait before PO takes over to stop the nonsense.

It is therefore no brainer that some elements of IPOB is not helping themselves and Igbos by inadventently hedging the military on.

PO needs all the votes in the South East, South South and Middle Belt to win this election. The middle Belt including Southern kaduna have understood this but i doubt if some elements of IPOB and Yoruba nation have clearly understood what is at stake.

would only
zedegit:
While the rest of the nation feigns ignorance, there is systematic ethnic cleansing in various parts of the country: Southern Kaduna and Benue are known but what of Orlu, Izombe, Okigwe etc.

Re: Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by IGBOSON1: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
zedegit:

You forgot to add the recent pogrom of Eha-Amufu in Enugu state! One of their prominent indigenes interviewed last week on Arise News said the victims positively identified their attackers as being Fulani!
Re: Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by IGBOSON1: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nwaetche:
The answer is to get your PVC and vote Obi then these ethnic cleansing will stop.

The violent herdsmen and their military cohorts would continue to perpetuate the ethnic cleansing if either BAT and Atiku wins.

Obi has said even at the cost of loosing some voters from hardline islamist that he would negotiate with IPOB, Yoruba nation and other agitators. Other Presidentaial candidate are only paying lip service.

If I were the leaders of IPOB and Yoruba Nation, I will mobilise and vote massively for PO and these problems would go in two months time when PO wins. The rogue military units and the herdsmen would even wait before PO takes over to stop the nonsense.

It is therefore no brainer that some elements of IPOB is not helping themselves and Igbos by inadventently hedging the military on.

PO needs all the votes in the South East, South South and Middle Belt to win this election. The middle Belt including Southern kaduna have understood this but i doubt if some elements of IPOB and Yoruba nation have clearly understood what is at stake.

would only

In the south, IPOB isn’t standing in the way of next years elections…..and don’t be fooled by the diversionary and misleading pronouncements of the so called ‘IPOB factions’ who were created and are sponsored by powerful but malevolent and shadowy forces within gov’t, the hegemony or APC!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by zedegit: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You forgot to add the recent pogrom of Eha-Amufu in Enugu state! One of their prominent indigenes interviewed last week on Arise News said the victims positively identified their attackers as being Fulani!

The attacks are too much: both the ones we know and the ones nobody is talking about.

I think I already opened a thread on that in one of my posts.

What baffles me though is the lack of interest and coldness most Nairalanders show to such threads but finally everyone will be affected but by then it would be too late

Let them be forming less concerned.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Systematic Ethnic Cleansing Ongoing In The South East!!! by MadamExcellency: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Anywhere you see continuous unrest, there are precious stones or mineral reserves the agents of destabilisation including the government are targeting - Gen. Sani Abacha's ADC, 2022.

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari Scam Keeps Unravelling / Why G5 Governors Must Sheathe Swords And Support Atiku " Shehu Sani / Mr Peter Obi Pays Tribute To The Late Pope Benedict XVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.