Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders (11749 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. / Otedola Bridge Fire: Survivors Narrate Tales Of Lucky Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 2:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Here is the link to the thread where the selection will take place.

READ THE POST CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO THE RULES THEREIN.

https://www.nairaland.com/7501723/270k-giveaway-lucky-nairalanders-selection#119528226

Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

In case you're wondering why 270k, here's why.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

I'm thinking giving out 10k to 27 people or 27k to 10 people.

Here's what I need help with:

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

2. I need suggestions how to select this winners.

Suggestions to Number 2 above, with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

LATEST UPDATE: I see lots of people suggesting 5k for 54 people. In as much as the idea sounds laudable, the reason I wanted to give the 270k out will be defeated. The numbers 10 and 27 need to be represented.

Snowland.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 2:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Like this if you support 10k to 27 people

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 2:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Like this if you support 27k to 10 people

7 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:45am On Dec 29, 2022
270k to one person.....and the person should be me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Omihanifa: 2:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Just give us way first comment our own 10k first before other go bombard here with stories
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Sammyashol(m): 3:04am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
this, let it be on first come first serve basis to ease selection,

5 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by gaby(m): 3:06am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Give 27 of us 10k each abeg...

At all at all na him bad...
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by blackfish(m): 3:07am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Hi fam, this is your guy, Snowland. I know it's been a while since I did a public giveaway. Here's one before the year ends.

I'm giving away a total of N270,000 and I'm going to need assistance with selecting the lucky winners.

About 10 years ago, precisely 12/27/2012, I attended my first and last F1 student visa interview at the US consulate, Abuja and the journey to where I am today started on that day.

Nairaland was extremely instrumental to my adequate preparation, hence I want to give back to this forum once again, particularly in this Travel section.

1. 27k to 10 people OR 10k to 27 people. Please like either of the 2 posts below to indicate your choice.

Suggestions with the most likes will be adopted.

UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of second page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

Snowland.
Boss God bless you greatly. I pray to be among the lucky beneficiaries.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by blackfish(m): 3:10am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of second page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

Snowland.
Regarding selection of beneficiaries, I will suggest first come first serve basis.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Femolacaster(m): 3:12am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
You have always been doing well with regards to giveaways on nairaland. Keep it up. Let the money go to people that actually need it, not just any greedy commenter here.
Your philanthropic gesture is quite worthy of emulation.

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 3:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Femolacaster:

You have always been doing well with regards to giveaways on nairaland. Keep it up. Let the money go to people that actually need it, not just any greedy commenter here.
Thanks. And what's your suggestion on selecting those that actually need it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by CR777: 3:18am On Dec 29, 2022
I think first come first serve method should be adopted because once it's morning, this place would be crowded.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by sageb: 3:19am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.

Nice gesture
I opine that 10k to 27 persons will be better
I'm Interested

4 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NLcivilian: 3:22am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
Dear Sir, pls, even that 27k is too much for me right now. Pls for God sake, I don't mind 2k. That will go a long way in my life. Pls, for God sake!

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by abuyoukay: 3:22am On Dec 29, 2022
10k for 27 people, at least many beneficiary is involved.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Femolacaster(m): 3:22am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Thanks. And what's your suggestion on selecting those that actually need it?
I'll suggest they state convincing reasons why they need it, how they celebrated last Xmas, check their post history on nairaland, how the money will go a long way to help them, etc
Ensure your selection comprises: Families that are passing through hard times now, students, private school teachers that aren't paid December salary, and many more.

My own submission though, some ideas might help here

6 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 3:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Femolacaster:

I'll suggest they state convincing reasons why they need it, how they celebrated last Xmas, check their post history on nairaland, how the money will go a long way to help them, etc
Ensure your selection comprises: Families that are passing through hard times now, students, private school teachers that aren't paid December salary, and many more.

My own submission though, some ideas might help here

Thanks man for the detailed suggestion. It's very laudable but man, that's gonna take lots of effort to pull off. Once again, thanks for the suggestion.

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by timay1: 3:33am On Dec 29, 2022
First come first served

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:41am On Dec 29, 2022
10k to 27 people.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Ajens1991: 3:50am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
Well supported. God bless you for remembering us

3 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Bekermann(m): 3:57am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

This does it!
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by sunnymighty(m): 3:59am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

This option is way better
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by isholapeter9(m): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2022
10k to 27 people.

snowland:

UPDATED UPDATE: Once this thread gets to end of 4TH page, suggestion with the most likes, no matter how ridiculous it sounds, WILL be adopted.

Snowland.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Darrenpraise: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2022
10k to 1st 27people
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Akwukalia: 4:03am On Dec 29, 2022
What a kind gesture from a heart filled with gratitude! Snowland, God bless the work of your hands...
10k to 27 people is the way to go, most especially first 27 who are always on the travel section
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 29, 2022
No be you create a thread say you no go ever help Nigerians again?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Rictech: 4:15am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:
I support this, 10k to 27 people is better.
I hope I am picked, the money will go along way in helping me fix my laptop & continue my job hunting with visa sponsorship in Web Dev

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Bacteriocin(m): 4:19am On Dec 29, 2022
10k to 27 people will go far and also on first come first serve. Gbam

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by ugwumichael(m): 4:29am On Dec 29, 2022
1. 10k to 27 people is the best

2. Selection should be done based on first come first serve basis, based on those interested in the giveaway starting from the first comment after your poll.

I am interested in the giveaway bro.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by snowland(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
No be you create a thread say you no go ever help Nigerians again?

Yes na me. Whats your point sir? If you're open minded enough, you would know there's a difference between you asking for help and someone gifting you something you didn't ask for.

4 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by NLcivilian: 4:46am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Yes na me. Whats your point sir? If you're open minded enough, you would know there's a difference between you asking for help and someone gifting you something you didn't ask for.
Pls, kindly help me. I'm going through a lot. I just have a baby 4days ago. I lost all my investment... I can provide any evidence you want. Pls, even if it's 2k to feed my family. Pls, I have proof of everything.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by Sonel: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2022
snowland:

Snowland.
Give 10k to 27 people is better. I am interested brother. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

AIB Probes Turkish Airlines’ Incident At Port Harcourt Airport / About Georgia In Europe / Kaduna - Abuja Train Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.