Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold (1184 Views)

4 Plots Of Land @ Idimu Road........egbeda With C Of O.......... 100m Asking / Forsale: 4 Bedroom Duplex At Unity Estate, Egbeda With Cof O.....14million / A Plot And 3bedroom Foundation For Sale At Unity Astate Egbeda With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2011
One plot of land in Egbeda, fenced with C of O, for sale at 6.5million asking.
The area is secured with gates and community night gaurd patrol.

Call: 08084605312

Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2011
available
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2011
available
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2011
Available
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Shola13: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2011
I would have thought around 4-5 million as no document on ground . just saying and not causing any offence.
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Shola13: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2011
Actually --- sorry reading two post at the same time. sorry
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2011
@shola, it's ok. Thanks for clearing the air on time. Mine is negotiable and u just might have a good buy. All documents are readily available.
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Shola13: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
CIG:

@shola, it's OK. Thanks for clearing the air on time. Mine is negotiable and u just might have a good buy. All documents are readily available.

NP - I might be interested though but need more info. We can take this offline if need be. But we will have to negotiate very very well in a way strategic way off course.

But where in Egbeda , location to famous landmarks , distance to school (family man, airport etc ) etc

More pics , I work in Abuja but live in Abule Egba at the moment , so excuse the additional info.
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
@shola, talking about location, it's off a major tarred road, close to the Oba of Egbeda's palace. Notable personalities reside close including a house of rep member and a state commissioner. Area has good security, gates and road is presently being tarred. Call me on 08084605312.
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2011
Available
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2011
available
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2011
Available
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
Available
Re: Affordable Land In Egbeda With C Of O, sold sold sold by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2011
sold sold sold

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Flat Of 4apartment For Sale @command Area Ipaja / Demolition Of Houses In Iba, Ojo Lagos. Where Is The Federal Government? / These Filling Stations Are Ready For Sale, in Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.