Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 (42783 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Super Cup Final (4 - 1) On 14th January 2024 / Brighton Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 14th January 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (4 - 3) On 14th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Japastic:
Why did wait till the end of the match to reply.
Because football doesn't end in 70+ minutes, but in 90+ minutes. You can still score the winning goal even during the added minutes sef. You dey get premature ejaculation ontop Man.United matter. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
It was a wrong decision.

Subjective my foot. The rules are in black and white.
Ederson was away from his goal cos he saw Rashford approaching the ball.....that's interference and that made Rashford ACTIVE.

More reason you don't see many EPL refs at the world cup
Read the screenshot you sent again now, it was explained how a player could be said to have interfered in play.
According to the screenshot, the goal would have been cancelled if Rashford had prevented a City player from getting to the ball or he was obstructing the line of view of the goal keeper, neither of which he did.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2023
ComradeShegs:

But he obstructed the goalie.... didn't he? Go check the rules on Obstruction from an opposition player in a netball.
How was he obstructing the goalie??
Obstruction means when he's in the line of view of the goal keeper, which he wasn't.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Autobot05: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

Mbappe >>> Haaland true true, but you don't expect Haaland to score in every match do you??

That's the way they painted him
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Autobot05:

That's the way they painted him
Who painted him like that??
What Haaland is doing in the EPL right now is something that has been almost termed to be impossible in terms of his goal scoring record o.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Autobot05: 12:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

Who painted him like that??
What Haaland is doing in the EPL right now is something that has been almost termed to be impossible in terms of his goal scoring record o.

His / city fans
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Tumblr:

Lol. Even though a win by Utd was the best option for Arsenal, I wanted a draw. I hate seeing Man U fans happy.
Sorry is your name bro. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Kingcalls: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2023
[sup][/sup] cry
Dybala11:

What is this one saying, are you talking about the same Rashford that scored 22 goals three seasons ago and 20 goals two seasons ago in all club competitions abi which Rashford are you talking about?
Rashford was only poor last season, I don't know where you saw your own Rashford that was a disaster for like 3 seasons o.

He has never scored the number of league goals Ronaldo scored last season in his career ... he has been averaging 10 or 11 goals every season ...that's terribly poor
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Autobot05:

His / city fans
He's delivering massively this season bro. He's just like 10+ goals away from breaking the best goal scoring record in a season and there's still about 20 league games to come. He's living up to the hype o.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
[sup][/sup] cry

He has never scored the number of league goals Ronaldo scored last season in his career ... he has been averaging 10 or 11 goals every season ...that's terribly poor
That still doesn't make a winger poor. Rashford has scored 20+ goals twice in the last 3 seasons and you believed that he's been poor since then for a winger, you're definitely joking. grin

Ronaldo is old and his days at the top seems to be over, but his legacy is something most upcoming excellent players if not all sef won't be able to match. Saying that Rashford is poor because Ronaldo has done better than him is somewhat of a joke. That means that every other winger that has ever played and never reached Ronaldo's stats are poor too right??
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Jokerman(m): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2023
mayor1814:

Then tell ur tapnaldo to stop blaming coach. Tell him to stop disrespecting Erik ten Hag in an interview. Tapnaldo brought all dis unnecessary dramas on his head by himself. If he Sidon jeje nobody go drag am.

He said he wanted to leave; that's the only way he could...

Is Ronaldo still disrespecting Man utd coach?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Bibidear(f): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

It's like you're underrating Malacia o. He's a more than capable deputy for Shaw. grin
Was just shaking all through the game
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Autobot05: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

He's delivering massively this season bro. He's just like 10+ goals away from breaking the best goal scoring record in a season and there's still about 20 league games to come. He's living up to the hype o.

Let's see
When last did he score btw ??

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by phemmyfour: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

How did Rashford interfere with play??
To interfere with play you have to either block an opponent's player from getting to the ball or you block the goal keeper's line of view.
Wrong interpretation

To interfere with play, it means your action yields into a direct reaction from the opponent players/goalkeeper.

Ederson was out of his goal seeing Rashford in possession of the ball

Interfering with play definition below

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by ComradeShegs(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

How was he obstructing the goalie??
Obstruction means when he's in the line of view of the goal keeper, which he wasn't.

If you're so clouded in your sentiment to admit he obstructed the goalie, what about Akanji?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by ComradeShegs(m): 6:12am On Jan 15, 2023
egorov:

Do you know the meaning of obstruction?

Ur sentiment makes u think I don't know d meaning.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2023
“There was too much noise in the stadium, � I wasn’t used to it, it really scared me.” and " the way Chelsea fans supported us yesterday I don't understand it" it also caused us to lose to UNITED
Haaland

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Tumblr:

Lol. Even though a win by Utd was the best option for Arsenal, I wanted a draw. I hate seeing Man U fans happy.
no late your hatred for us kill you o
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Tumblr:

Cry
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

Ask these abandoned kids self....

See this werey go change my statement, I swr you b fool grin

Anyways cry harder
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:

See this werey go change my statement, I swr I b fool grin

Anyways I'll cry harder

Really? Sorry oh!

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by mayor1814: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Jokerman:

He said he wanted to leave; that's the only way he could...

Is Ronaldo still disrespecting Man utd coach?

if he wanted to leave, he can leave anytime. he didn't need to grant any interview before leaving.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Jokerman(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2023
mayor1814:

if he wanted to leave, he can leave anytime. he didn't need to grant any interview before leaving.

Yes he bleeped up with the interview, but I will never still turn my back on the GOAT... moreover no present man utd player has the right to talk about Ronaldo until they win and play their all for the club like he did.

Although ETH is a great coach. Ronaldo leaving man utd was OK, he's to big to be put on the bench for clowns like Martial

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Badadvisor: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2023
garfield1:

Redeem your last pledge sir
Happy Sunday man. Which one?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Badadvisor: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
ppogba:

You seem to see De Jong as a super player.
Na so e dey be until he arrives and turn to another De beek.
Jong is pretty good bro. Let's see tho time always tell.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Badadvisor: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

We all came here to have fun, no bitterness what so ever, so why the insult? Bro you don't need that.
Omo ehn people really take this life very serious. That's how one was almost wishing me death few days ago because I said United until my last breath.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by garfield1: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2023
Badadvisor:

Happy Sunday man. Which one?

Same to you.inthe world cup in France game against England when you made a promise for every French goal scored
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Badadvisor: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2023
garfield1:

Same to you.inthe world cup in France game against England when you made a promise for every French goal scored
Guess i missed that. Mention me if you can spare the time
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Kingcalls: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

That still doesn't make a winger poor. Rashford has scored 20+ goals twice in the last 3 seasons and you believed that he's been poor since then for a winger, you're definitely joking. grin

Ronaldo is old and his days at the top seems to be over, but his legacy is something most upcoming excellent players if not all sef won't be able to match. Saying that Rashford is poor because Ronaldo has done better than him is somewhat of a joke. That means that every other winger that has ever played and never reached Ronaldo's stats are poor too right??

I'm not comparing Ronaldo to him...I'm just trying to let u know that a top forward has to score about 20 league goals b4 u as classified as a top forward... any forward that averages 10 league goals per season is poor , especially if he plays for a top team ... Harry kane , Salah, mane , Abumeyang , Aguero , Diego Costa, vardy were averaging or averages 20 league goals per season during their peak years ... they were also averaging 30-40 goals in all competitions, while Rashford averages 15 to 20...that's poor ... a team can't win anything with that type of player as their top forward... this present Manchester with a Ronaldo of last season wud hv been heading to the league title cos he will score 30 to 40 goals this season ...if he cud do 24 in his first season in a dilapidated confused team that were low in spirit and effort... what Rashford is doing this season is all thanks to Ronaldo coming thru last season, the guy don learn the art of poaching from Ronaldo...
Bruno used to be very terrible at finishing chances like he got yesterday cos he loves going to power at every chance ... Ronaldo taught him when to place and when to hit it intelligently...that's y when he scored his first goal this season , he ran to Ronaldo, cos it's only a fantastic skilled finisher cud do what he did .... Rashford has improved in his headers , another attribute that he got from playing and training with Ronaldo last season... I repeat, if Ronaldo dint join last season , ole will still b at utd and they will still b deceiving themselves with 4th and 5th positions and maguire will still b starting... Ronaldo challenged them and put the spot on them , they had to do the right thing by force

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by spencekat(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

Malu ni. grin
After parking buses?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Encyclopedia1: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2023
hermesprogidy:

If I were them, I will be very afraid. This Manu is really, really dangerous on the counter.
You are so right. I’m an Arsenal Fan dow but it was a sweet victory for United.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Charismatic107: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
that means you will not cut any prick because we're going to win or draw
Your prick is safe son, Go and sin no more grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham: Reactions To Anthony Taylor's Officiating / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 2nd December 2018