Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview (1611 Views)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview by maxygirl(f): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2011
Hello House;

Can someone please help me out on questions for BPS uit- KPMG. I have my final interview with a partner tomorrow.

Please
Re: Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
It should be pretty much the same as the manager interview, I guess. But a lot more emphasis on how you fit in, what you bring to the table, how well you know the company and the unit you are applying for, etc? I wish there was a way to send PM's to people on nairaland.
By the way, who are you seeing? Mrs. B L or Mr. K E?
Re: Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview by maxygirl(f): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2011
Thanks a lot. i had the interview on saturday with Mr S. S. i am expecting the result, thanks again
Re: Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
Wish you all the best. Those initials are unfamiliar to me, though. Did you reschedule your interview for that Saturday? Or was that the original day?
Re: Kpmg- Bps Unit 3rd Interview by maxygirl(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2011
Thanks. That was the original day. i was called on friday for the interview and we were about 6 interviewing with the same person.

(1) (Reply)

It Vacancy For Estate Management Undergraduate / Gtbank Calling For Pre-interview / National Job Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.