Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back (50841 Views)

Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by AyemafugeILAJE: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Her words are so touching......

What of her smelly behavior? Tasty ba?

24 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by AyemafugeILAJE: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry
M
U
M
U
After Olosho don tire u....u go geh sense

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
SMH!!! Shame has really departed this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by toujurs: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry
Bleep off, bitch, your opinion doesn't matter, you are poor.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by toujurs: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
All this one, are mind games, alexx would be a fool to accept this bitch back, the guy she hoped on, have bleeped and dumped her, now she regrets ever leaving a man who actually proposed to her, and secondly alex is doing way better now than before.

A bitch will always be a bitch, and for the streets, you wife her, your loss and waste of resources.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
A disgrace to her action. I actually think she went too far that year. Alex begged her so much and she no gree.
As a woman, I m disappointed in her cos she has lowered her value. Now, she ll be at risk of Alex's koboko in future.
It's good to consider pros and cons before taking decisions rather than quickly making a decision you don't v balls to face.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by ghostwritter(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you're traveling to lagos from ananmbra, once you pass onitsha head bridge, come down from the bus, cross road, sit by the edge of the road and use 3hours to fear women !!
Continue your journey afterwards.

Every man should work and pray hard. Nothing can be compared to your mother's love.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by phenzy(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2022
Her loss

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Ofadaman(m): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Streets is cold out there.men scarce. But imagine person wey come even want wed a celeb, wey many girls dey die for.

E don red for her, if she goes back, make she kiss her respect good bye

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by jelel6: 2:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Celebrities:

They meet up, they post on Facebook.
The kiss, they tweet it on Twitter.
They engage, they sing on radios
They call off wedding or divorce, they rant on Instagram.

When she came out guns blazing like that, the public loved her and hated (drag) Alex. Because the first to complain always has public sympathy.

I always thought she said too much that time. And worse still, she left so many rooms for people to speculate about the reasons for their breakup and Alex as a person.

Always better to keep things diplomatic in public. She could have called off that wedding and make it seem like they both came to that decision. Atleast now, if Alex decide to take her back, he won't have to worry about what people will say, except his family.

Alex Ekubo lost cred when you left him. He's going to lose cred if he accepts you back, both in the eyes of family and unforgiving internet - cause you be reactor who can't keep your private business private.

PS: I do respect her courage though. It takes courage to do a 360 like this. Even calling off the wedding was boss move. She's got balls, I will give her that.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by otipoju(m): 2:45am On Dec 30, 2022
deyplay:
Not all, Alex blew after she left him. U wan try Alex mansion. Moreover, Alex has moved on though.

It's always beautiful when a person leaves you and you are doing extremely well after their exit.

E be like say the Alex na gigolo and the tealtionship dey hinder him moves. With her out of the way him free to service him customers as him like

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by BigYash: 3:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Cat that wants to see what's in the other room grin She don go come.

Them don fvck fvck her,dump her sorry ass ,na now her brain reset.

If Alex falls for her manipulations,it means he doesn't value his life and and peace of mind..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by davidadenrele: 4:05am On Dec 30, 2022
author=siofra post=119531644]God forbid!
The last thing I'll ever do is beg a Nigerian man to take me back. Even if I'm at fault angry[/quote]

Ennh!! No worries by the time you go Shiloh back to back you go wise up!! I can't beg a Man??

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by MiaBeer(m): 4:26am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
You’re probably not in a serious relationship or married. Until then sha!

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Innobee99(m): 4:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Justkatty:
Her words are so touching......

Touching kee u there

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Innobee99(m): 4:40am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
Na pride go later ki.ll u

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Dynamicboss: 4:41am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

My dear, wetin we Nigerian men do you?

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:42am On Dec 30, 2022
otipoju:
Koboko Control.

The surest control. She don waka waka go many places,she no see person wey do do am well well like Alex. She com give up to return to her master. If to sey she see better vulcanizer,she no go dey beg to come back.

I no side anybody wether Alex or Fancy ooo, I just dey describe reality.

Everything is not about koboko

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by MrSensor(m): 4:42am On Dec 30, 2022
urchin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by tk4radi: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
Wahala dey!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She is just showing off her internal madness

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Atlantis585: 4:45am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
Wahala dey!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmwpz6OojL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Alex don tap finish na.

Move on lady.

But I dey available ooo

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by sheriffindy(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Is that all?
siofra:
God forbid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by ghiloman28(m): 4:48am On Dec 30, 2022
No Matter how I forgive her we no fit yash ourself again talkless of say I won date her back coz for my head ee be like setup for me. Make she dey her dey

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by pfadom: 4:48am On Dec 30, 2022
She has tried other seemingly more attractive, romantic and caring options, but now realises that not everything that glitters is gold.

Wants to return after the emotional abuse for Alexx and his family?

IT IS OVER!!!

Read my lips....

IT IS OVER!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Slimchainz: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Dy play ......eh go reach you date your pride go show you shege it's not like she was the one at fault read carefully she's only apologizing because she overreacted Truth is if I'm Alex I'll prefer her to a new relationship
siofra:
God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Picardor2: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!

Buh that's stupid sha. Break up and divorce will follow

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nursepepeye(f): 4:52am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
let's see your face first before we talk anything

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Devil1Messenger: 4:52am On Dec 30, 2022
siofra:
God forbid!
You go suffer be dat

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by RedpillAnalyst: 4:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Someone got banged out while expecting to see a prince charming in the street...

Man has moved on.

If it is easy to divorce some gender will always abuse it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Danisaint112(m): 4:54am On Dec 30, 2022
My brothers Make Money ooo. E get why. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 30, 2022
smiley Jowi Zaza be like hmmm okay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Whitemoney Kneels Down & Thanks God As He Lands In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Teebillz Cooks For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.