Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood (29260 Views)

How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.
Love her more

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2022
undecided
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Add more blood!
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Romanoff(f): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Some of you see red flags and keep trying hard to turn it to green. Make una continue o.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
You really don’t know what u want in life yet...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Stargurl20(f): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
For a serious relationship leading to marriage , do you encourage going through your partner's phone for trust to be built ?.

I discovered my partner has been flirting with other guys online, thanks to the fact that I always go through her phone when she's asleep. I have done alot for this gal, just disappointed while gals wouldn't be faithful in their relationships.

This is someone I wanted to wife next year, and I love her so much despite her flaws .

I swallow alot of her flaws, like whenever we have issues she will abuse me from head to toe, on occasions like that I will ask her out of my life and my house but she'll be so bent in staying that nothing can separate us after how many years according to her "over her dead body" she wants to eat her cake and have it back.

I'm really stalk, after abusing me up and down at night I find it very difficult resist her body, I will still try to have sex with her especially when I see her nudes, I be flesh and blood.

I can't continue like this 2023, Guys please don't cohabit with a gal you haven't married.
Now I have issues of driving her way or I relocate to somewhere far just to have peace of mind. I can't continue like this next year, God forbid.

If she was coming and going ending this toxic relationship would have been effective. This is someone I have paid two sessions school fees for, care for her like she was my wife in my own little way, as we speak I have written her final year project for her chapter one to five, its just left for her to type it and present it.

I don tire for this relationship I really need a way out, I want to leave her cos its no longer healthy for me, though I really love her. She lacks respect for me , she still flirts online, she's very abusive . I have told her if you feel you have seen someone better than me, kindly move on or you feel we have stayed long enough and you can't wait anymore kindly move on, I won't hold anything against u. But you can't be staying in my house and be seeing someone else, frustrating me all round.

Sometimes when we want to have sex , neighbours must hear us because of fight over sex, but she has her good side, she wasn't like this when we started. I'm really tire, God help me next year, cos I can't continue like this.
I don't and will never encourage anyone to go through their partner's phone
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Mrplayer90: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Start bringing girls to the house she will soon pack in Peace

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Djkenny080(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Back out
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Lumig: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
undecided
First of all, you must know that you are a means to an end for her and when she gets it she'll leave you in the cold.
Secondly, it is evil and a height of ungodliness to be co-habiting with a girl you are not married to.
End this evil relationship when you still can, otherwise you'll be hooked eternally in regret and gnashing of teeth

9 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by ikdaddy01(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
You didn't state how old both of you are so we can make empirical inputs

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Xtopherprince(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Been in your shoes. Kate showed me shege. Thank God for NYSC posting. Relocation is your best bet bro.. If you can't man up and ask her to leave your house, relocate.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by RuddyFusion(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2022
End it now
How do people put up with things like this? How?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Chris2863(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
baba na advice I needed especially now that I'm down, not to cast stones.
what advice do you need exactly?

Nah to give you a resounding slap jareeh

9 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by DestinyNigga: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Na until she give u hiv or coro na there u go learn lesson grin grin grin tame ur dick before std tame am for u cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Teymanhenry(f): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
Cohabitating is dangerous for both parties. For your case I think you should man up and get her forcefully outta your house. She'll apologise and change if she wants you back. I believe you both need a little space
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Some of you passing judgement needs to hear from the girl too.. no be only women get fault some men they behave like woman?

A man is not supposed to be making noise with a woman.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by gfelo(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2022
relationship not even marriage and u are asking for opinion, dont worry dey there till u die

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Creamypussy(f): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Run for your life like I did.
Peace of mind is Paramount.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Emdebby2: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
It's the sex you are getting from her that is still keeping you.
Resist the temptation of seeing her naked body. Control your emotions, stop sleeping with her if you really want her out of your house and life. You can do this... just be a man.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Realestatevixen: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Please end this toxic relationship before it ends your life. What i find disturbing most is that when you get married, you will start having kids and then expose them to the experience of verbal and physical abuse by you and your wife.

Please, for the sake of the innocent children, take the bull by the horns and end that toxic relationship now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by funkmrflexx(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

I was in a relationship exactly like this, we dated for 3 years and she lived with me, I also paid her fees too but the toxicity was too much to the extent she quarrelled with my mom. She was the one I wanted to marry but I couldn't take. Anytime we had issues she would abuse me, she would even lock me in the house from going out. And she was flirting with guys in school even her lecturers. As for the sex, we only had sex when she wanted, we can be in the same house for a month and not have sex cus she wasn't in the mood. I loved her but I had to end it because if I end up marrying her I'm sure I won't survive it. I ended the relationship and I'm married to someone else now and I thank God I was able to make that tough decision.

You just have to end it and move on You'll be glad you did I'm talking from experience, forget about how you feel about her and the money you have spent on her.
Just let her go, I can bet she has another guy in place incase your relationship doesn't work

17 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by emmaodet: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Lol

Bro you are a Simp.

That lady is cheating on you.
I am talking from experience.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Starz825(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Have you seen anyone bigger than just being a simp?

I have been so strict in my affairs even before I knew anything called red pill...

I don't take shit from women....I grew up with them and I know how shitty they can be..

Red pill isn't telling you not to love or care (my red pill perspective)...the theory is just telling you to not put your total trust and confidence in humans (not just women) cos people can mess you up fr..

See, I read my Bible for spiritual/Life guidance.

While on the other hand I take the red pill seriously so I can study and know how manipulative humans (esp women) are and how I can always be on standby to deal with them accordingly and as at when due.. grin...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by mabea: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:
madam power I hail u, it's your type that encourages men to hit women , women of ur type, so u fit get sense, but I'm aren't like that, pls if u have nothing to tangible to contribute next time just read the story and move on, u mustn't contribute thanks.
It's good to be angry but what she told you is the pure truth.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by SamOchuko: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Zeal0000007:

Bro I don’t have advice to waste so as you can’t resist her naked body, enjoy until you die of depression.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
I'd have shared my similar experience but I don't want these knuckleheads to start masturbating in it.

First, you have to calm down and think. You sound weak, and like one who's being controlled by sexx .

Start working out modalities on how to get her to stay on her own. This could mean spending some money to get her a place.

After this, let her know that you both will have to stay apart to plan the marriage thingy.

Once she's out of your house, get your keys and break up with her.
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Thegoodone13(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Let her go. You will regret married her in the future

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by Thegoodone13(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Let her go. You will regret married her in the future .
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by laivwire(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
When I say man's greatest weakness in this day and age is sex I know what I mean. You scroll on Facebook and Instagram and just because a video clip has a picture of a girl with big bumbum you jump and click.

It's time we start thinking with our heads now. cry

The only way out of this relationship is distance. Change location even if it is within the same town and make it coded. Block her on all channels and avoid her if she comes to your workplace.

Please try semen retention if you can, it will give you power than you can imagine and you won't get tossed around and disrespected so cheaply.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by President2001(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
So far you have engaged yourself in suspicious spirit it will difficult for anyone to advise you or you yourself enjoying good relationship with another woman
Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by bikefab(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
I don't want to say that you are a Simp, but that's clearly the pointers here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood by AYOMIDE1948(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
U cant resist her unclothedness?.....thats where ur problem lies....move your mindset away from her body nd focus on something else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Issues To Be Discussed During Courtship ? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo Shots Of Two Nairaladers / Why Would You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.