Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Other Skills Are Needed For Copywriting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Other Skills Are Needed For Copywriting (193 Views)

Why I Dropped My Job For Copywriting / Skills Are Great, Learn This One. / What Skills Are Required Of An ND Holder In Elect.engr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Other Skills Are Needed For Copywriting by TAMUSIC(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Hello everyone and compliments of the season. Please for those of us into copywriting, I'd like to know the skills (additional skills) that are needed be a good copywriter or better still the skills that can give you an edge in the niche. I am aware that to become a good copywriter, one needs to write a compelling headline/subject to attract potential customers. If one wants to learn coding, programming, web design, photography and the likes, there are additional or specific skills needed to master the art. Someone can be a good writer but is being a good writer just enough? Please your contribution/response will help as many that are willing to learn. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Know How Getting Expert Help Can Benefit Your Grades And Your Peace Of Mind / Messi And Ronaldo Are Not GOAT / Social Media Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.