Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock (33889 Views)

Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Receives Fayemi, Ekiti APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI RECEIVES DG VON OKECHUKWU AND CHAIRMAN CHELSEA HOTELS CHIE CHIDOLUE. DEC 30TH 2022HOTEL

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1608851433889337344?t=TE0M2M52rS4EACI18l-I-A&s=08

Cc mynd44 Nlfpmod Seun

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
More photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by triple996(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ok

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by ThoughtOfYou: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Good for them

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by tijani0: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin
Seeing their face the first time

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by NwaNimo1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2022

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./217/217059.gif[/img]

Na pandemic Obituary be Ewu

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by Treasure17(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Having photo shoot after his calamitous administration.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Treasure17:
Having photo shoot after his calamitous administration.

Just take a look at yourself and tell yourself to "go and borrow sense" the hate alone u people from the east have will make you people never to rule Nigeria. Go and write it down.

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by Modibbo55: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Just take a look at yourself and tell yourself to "go and borrow sense" the hate alone u people from the east have will make you people never to rule Nigeria. Go and write it down.
shut up! You from the west think you can rule Nigeria by supporting a failure. Zaku sha mamaki ai 'yan durin uwa Munafukai!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by obiekunie01: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

NAMMA!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by YoungLionken(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
While big men celebrate each other and merriment together, poor men fight on their behalf..

My brother secure connections, for your own good. Stop possessing the attributes of a poor man...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
I will make sure I vote for Tinubu 2023, I'm officially drugified

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by Judolisco(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
I fear..... I think say na Chelsea football club.... If say na Todd boehly Chelsea for see shege dis season... Dem 4 relegate dem go championship... I therefore congratulate all Chelsea fans in advance

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by ATEAMS: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Alright
Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by FuckSilly: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mtcheeewu
Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Judolisco:
I fear I think say na Chelsea football club
Lol cheesy

UP CHELSEA.
UP BUHARI. (Our Darling Daddy) kiss
UP NIGERIA.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by potopotoking: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Old useless gworo-chewing kunu-sipping ajala goat bubu... shocked lipsrsealed cry

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by Triangles1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
You have few minutes to go.

Safe journey Sir.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wailers are so predictable. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by candidbabe(f): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Igbos to the world
Igbo AMAKA

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by Corrinthians(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
These are our Sabo brothers colluding with the Fulani government to sabotage the great Biafra movement. Real igbos will never shake hands with Fulani. When Biafra is finally birthed next year, all these people will have their homes turned into orphanages to cater to indigent Umu chineke.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by bigdammyj: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Noted.
Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by morikee: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Modibbo55:
shut up! You from the west think you can rule Nigeria by supporting a failure. Zaku sha mamaki ai 'yan durin uwa Munafukai!
Wannan zagi haka namene
Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by EmmyDJourno: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dead
Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by nedekid35: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
lagalaga74: After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by EmmyDJourno: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Can someone tell the Old clog that the CBN Governor has questions to answer and needs to go clear his name
The werey go just continue like say all is well in the Nigeriaverse angry
Useless President undecided

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by utenwuson: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
With the way buhari is so free these days, I think I would invite him for my birthday

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by ghiloman28(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Buhari just Dey give yigbo and his ipobians nice shot today so Dey can keep wailing grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by Akfrenzy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Okechukwu And Chairman Of Chelsea Hotels In Aso Rock by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Buhari is really working very hard. So, he could give urchins something to count on as an achievement before 2022 ends

I'm really ashamed of what urchins count on as an achievement

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed / FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.