Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu (32792 Views)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ATLIEN2027: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Reinaldo:
PDP and APC are the same. They are both failures and have nothing to offer.

Peter Obi tuary was in PDP just 4 years ago...... grin
Shit he was in PDP just this year before he ran away after knowing that he has a zero chance of winning the Primary grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Blaze14k: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Tinubu use to fvck me through my anus and i love the money that is why i insult obidients

Wow this is unbelievable confession. Oga did u say tinubu dey fork u?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.
Something this political Amateur Obidients are unaware of.

Politics is not and never an aggressive or Do-or-Die contest. If you go around insulting, and cursing everyone. You attract much negativity to yourself. I wish these kids can learn.

Your stupidity and senselessness is one of life's greatest mysteries.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Abbeytoy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jostoman:
You have the right to support whoever you want but my own be say make buhari just give us free and fair election as he promise. Thank you.

So you believe a failure can give free and fair election?

Maybe he was not actually bad as we all know?

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Shit he was in PDP just this year before he ran away after knowing that he has a zero chance of winning the Primary grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Keep dreaming! Paid urchin.quote

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Politics is not and never an aggressive or Do-or-Die contest. If you go around insulting, and cursing everyone. You attract much negativity to yourself. I wish these kids can learn.

Guy you're incredibly foolish. I don't care if the mods ban my account but I must tell you you're the most devilish, hopeless bastard ever to walk the face of this earth. If not that you're brain-dead, you'll know you and your fellow agbadorians are the problems we have in this country. You insult a candidate and when you're given a dose of your own medicine you'll start talking rubbish, abi? You guys want to use the same tactics you used on Jonathan but we'll never let you bastards intimidate us. If you insult our candidate, we'll insult you, your father, mother and your entire generation. Since you want to be pigs, we'll gladly roll in the dust with you useless fellows.
Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
If a man old enough to be your children grandfather is the best you can for this country, then you don't love Nigeria. Its just for your selfish gain!

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

YOU ARE A CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

You urchins are shameless. Your shaky shaky poo pee daddy rigged the APC primaries by bribing each delegate with $25k and you're still supporting him, don't you see you have no shame?
Peter Obi left PDP because he saw everything is being monetized which isn't what politics should be about, and you're making fun of him because of that, while supporting a thief who paid his way into wining APC primaries.
You guys are incredibly daft, and I'm not surprised.
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country, mark it somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by obailala(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lol... I can bet my life, Adamu Garba will be voting for Atiku. These guys are extremely predictable.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Well said.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Tinubu will rule you and your family and not this country

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by pfadom: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is a great lesson for the Obidients. You don't have to insult, bad-mouth or defame anyone to support your candidate.

That's the beauty of democracy. I respect your choice, and you respect my choice. The game's rule is that only the majority will have their way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ATLIEN2027: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
obynzo:

It's very obvious even to the blind that you inherited your zero IQ from your drunkard village idiot father.
IPOB terrorist zombidient monkey
Now STFU and get LOST.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by brainint: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
See where to thumbprint in February

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ATLIEN2027: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu will rule you and your family and not this country

Las las you will jump inside the Lagos lagoon / go back to your IPOB terrorist camp or take a bottle of snipper.
The choice is yours because Tinubu will be your next President. DEAL WIT IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Mrfixitt(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Look at fool talking. You lots said unthinkable things to Gej prior to 2015. Next time talk about moral, I will send Amadioha to strike you with thunder

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Toosure70: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Because some of you in the APC know deep down that Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Northern APC members are flocking to the PDP on a daily basis because they cannot abandon one of their own for a Sick Old Drug Baron BATStard....
Omo alaileko.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Las las you will jump inside the Lagos lagoon / go back to your IPOB terrorist camp or take a bottle of snipper.
The choice is yours because Tinubu will be your next President. DEAL WIT IT.
For one, I don't live in that over-rated slum called Lagos and foolishness is the only reason why you people think everyone lives there.
Two, it's only you guys in the South West who think Tinubu will win. Next year will shock you urchins, and it'll be pleasure to my ears

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Macphenson: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Did you kids say and know this when you were hurling insults to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and hWife?

Hypocritical urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by DrAkpamudehe: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You urchins are shameless. Your shaky shaky poo pee daddy rigged the APC primaries by bribing each delegate with $25k and you're still supporting him, don't you see you have no shame?
Peter Obi left PDP because he saw everything is being monetized which isn't what politics should be about, and you're making fun of him because of that, while supporting a thief who paid his way into wining APC primaries.
You guys are incredibly daft, and I'm not surprised.
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country, mark it somewhere

But peter accepted VP position in 2019 when everything was also monetized. Obiidiots like you always have foolish ways of even justifying their stupidity. You urchins are simply amazing

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by badoh(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Because some of you in the APC know deep down that Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Northern APC members are flocking to the PDP on a daily basis because they cannot abandon one of their own for a Sick Old Drug Baron BATStard....
Shut up. Everything to you is Tinubu. If you don't like him, vote for another candidate and stop this hatred, at least he's not forcing you to vote for him

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

But peter accepted VP position in 2019 when everything was also monetized. Obiidiots like you always have foolish ways of even justifying their stupidity. You urchins are simply amazing
2019 and this year aren't the same. Urchins like you never cease to amuse me. If Peter Obi had remained in PDP and threw money around in the same way your drug lord has been doing, you urchins will still shout and use it as a topic, but he peacefully left PDP and got the ticket in LP and within just 6 months turned a party I've not even heard about into the major contender and you're still talking gibberish.

Come to think of it, your druglord had to join forces with many other parties to form APC before they were able to wrest power from PDP (coupled with heavy rigging) but Obi has turned LP into a party that gives you urchins sleepless nights

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by tonyashburton: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
What Adamu is indirectly saying is that he's voting for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by DrAkpamudehe: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

2019 and this year aren't the same. Urchins like you never cease to amuse me. If Peter Obi had remained in PDP and threw money around in the same way your drug lord has been doing, you urchins will still shout and use it as a topic, but he peacefully left PDP and got the ticket in LP and within just 6 months turned a party I've not even heard about into the major contender and you're still talking gibberish.

Come to think of it, your druglord had to join forces with many other parties to form APC before they were able to wrest power from PDP (coupled with heavy rigging) but Obi has turned LP into a party that gives you urchins sleepless nights

F undecided undecidedL
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
badoh:

Shut up. Everything to you is Tinubu. If you don't like him, vote for another candidate and stop this hatred, at least he's not forcing you to vote for him
It's silly hearing you urchins say people hate Tinubu. We don't hate him. If he had stayed out of this presidential election, eating his stolen funds in peace, no one would bother about him, but No, he had to come out to claim "it's his turn" and people like you are supporting him maybe because he's your tribesman or from your religion.

The bulk of us who speak loud against his candidacy are doing so because we know he's Buhari Pro Max. I bought fuel at #350 a litre today, under APC and Buhari's leadership and this same Tinubu is the man who foisted this failed government upon us. Suffer no dey tire una?

Rule Number 1: Never reinforce failure
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Simply because obi is Igbo man

Shame on you
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

F undecided undecidedL
Good thing you resorted to insults without countering anything I said, and that's because you know I slammed you with the truth that you don't want to hear.
You want people to keep suffering and I pray the suffering affects only you and yours

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jostoman:
You have the right to support whoever you want but my own be say make buhari just give us free and fair election as he promise. Thank you.
And you think with free and fair election Obi will win?. If that should be the case, will YORUBA leave their own and vote for other tribe? Something you Igbos will never do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic As Police Shoot Sporadically In Osun Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.