Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu (32789 Views)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by symbianDON(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.
Something this political Amateur Obidients are unaware of.

Politics is not and never an aggressive or Do-or-Die contest. If you go around insulting, and cursing everyone. You attract much negativity to yourself. I wish these kids can learn.

abegi!!! You should be telling Tinubu that!
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by mariahAngel(f): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Like APC in 2015 Abi?
APC lack the morals to tell OBIdients that they are abusive when they did worst to a seating president in 2015

Now, I know why Nigerians deserved Buhari as a president.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Cantonese: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Two timing liar.

The only reason they do not attack Atiku is that they believe that if either Atiku or Tinubu wins, they can retain their positions.

God pass all of una.

Obi will win.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ATLIEN2027: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

For one, I don't live in that over-rated slum called Lagos and foolishness is the only reason why you people think everyone lives there.
Two, it's only you guys in the South West who think Tinubu will win. Next year will shock you urchins, and it'll be pleasure to my ears

Dumbest MOFO with zero IQ, you don't have to live in Lagos like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary but you will find your way to Lagos one way or the other just to jump inside the Lagos lagoon as soon as Tinubu is confirmed as the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by BlueDuck: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
stfu already

Adamu Garbage
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Southwest still believe in North?

No now north are betrayal, ask wike he will explain better... That is why they keep on voting Fulanis in to power
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by backtovillage: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
As expected.

The North will always support their own. They just dey use Tinubu dey catch cruise, they go chop e stolen money tire and Las las these northerners will vote for Atiku. Tinubu is yet to understand what's going to happen. E go shock am
The useless south will always attack any southern candidate

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by rolams(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
This one no get brain. Is it moral to abuse any candidate?
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by CSTRR: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

Politics is not and never an aggressive or Do-or-Die contest. If you go around insulting, and cursing everyone. You attract much negativity to yourself. I wish these kids can learn.

But you and adamu Garba insult Peter obi a lot.

Is Peter obi your mates or your fathers mate?

And politics is a call to serve.

If you want respect, don't bother trying to serve.

Besides, why would you respect that have looted billions of dollars of your future's worth?

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Samogloby: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
When you are not like them who don't have respect for their parents and political leaders. ,I mean upper iweka miscreants on this forum!
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by CSTRR: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Northern bigot.

This idiot can't seem to get Peter obi out of his mouth, but he claims to be very respectful.

I no blame your papa Sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by assholemods: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Like APC in 2015 Abi?
APC lack the morals to tell OBIdients that they are abusive when they did worst to a seating president in 2015
So two wrongs makes one right? And you people claim you want to do things differently.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by CSTRR: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
These hopeless tinubu lunatics don't know the seeds they are sowing.

Adamu Garba and Bashir ahmed are clear northern bigots loyal only to northern narrow interests.

Make atiku win first.

Una go smell una yansh and we will be here to laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by CSTRR: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
assholemods:

So two wrongs makes one right? And you people claim you want to do things differently.
Politics is a call to serve.

Its not a monarchy.

Even if you want to respect anybody, is it Nigerian politicians you want to bow and scrape for?
The wicked and callous group of people.

If you want them to respect your father, tell him not to run for office.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Devil1Messenger: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
assholemods:

Two wrong doesn't make right
But If any group should complain about OBIdients aggressiveness, certainly not from the rogue party called APC.
Buhari and APC are not even getting close to half of what they dished out to GEJ and PDP in 2015, but here they are trying to blackmail the OBIdients with their own sins.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by CSTRR: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
$16billion was misappropriated under atiku as Vice president.

$16billion whopping dollars.

Obasanjo said the money that Atiku has stolen can feed the whole of Nigeria for 400years.

You are an animal if that is the kind of person you want to respect.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by CSTRR: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
BTW, where was this respect when these association of apc lunatics were calling Jonathan, a drunkard and otueke fisherman?

Is Jonathan the mate of any of una papa?
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ZombieSlayer1: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Dumbest MOFO with zero IQ, you don't have to live in Lagos like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary but you will find your way to Lagos one way or the other just to jump inside the Lagos lagoon as soon as Tinubu is confirmed as the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Brain-dead slowpoke, not everyone is a kleptomaniac drug-dealing poo-pee balablu like your Tinubu. Any time anything brings me to that dump called Lagos, my happiest moments are always the times I'm in my flight back to my base. Not everyone wants to breathe thrash as air.
Peter Obi is your incoming president and I advise you start saving money to buy sniper, because I know you're so daft it'll take you 3 months to save money for it. Gettot!, you stink of poverty

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hahhahah, it is fear of the unknown.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Great2017: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
You love Nigeria, yet, Nigeria is an eyesore. Tell us another thing, malam.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by daygee12: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
loosecanon50:
But you can insult Obi as if he’s your younger brother. A typical aboki is a very stupid and senseless individual. In saner climes, someone like this adamu should be selling sugarcane or hawking cigarettes and tomtom.

No be Gala ur mate dey sell for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by loosecanon50(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
daygee12:

No be Gala ur mate dey sell for Lagos

While your own mates Dey get free skullarship mining courses for Ogun state. Quote me again make we dance this surugede together

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oyo
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

It's very obvious even to the blind that you inherited your zero IQ from your drunkard village idiot father.
IPOB terrorist zombidient monkey
Now STFU and get LOST.

You don't have sense
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by obi58: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Very true.

I asked you a question bros in the other thread which you avoided. Please don't be a coward.

How much is fuel in your area?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ATLIEN2027: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense

Same way you always talk to your village idiot drunkard father. Well done.
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Same way you always talk to your village idiot drunkard father. Well done.

See you seem like someone who lacked fatherly love you father was saddened at how much of an urchin you have become. Try and have sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by Jostoman: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

And you think with free and fair election Obi will win?. If that should be the case, will YORUBA leave their own and vote for other tribe? Something you Igbos will never do.
nobody is forcing you oga, igbo that will vote for tinubu will vote for him and yoruba that will vote for peter obi will also vote for him so if you are afraid of free and fair election let us know.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by brain54(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
One of the qualities the next president of Nigeria must have is respect…
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by ATLIEN2027: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Brain-dead slowpoke, not everyone is a kleptomaniac drug-dealing poo-pee balablu like your Tinubu. Any time anything brings me to that dump called Lagos, my happiest moments are always the times I'm in my flight back to my base. Not everyone wants to breathe thrash as air.
Peter Obi is your incoming president and I advise you start saving money to buy sniper, because I know you're so daft it'll take you 3 months to save money for it. Gettot!, you stink of poverty

Obviously poverty has deprived you of the small brain that you inherited from your slowpoke village drunkard idiotic father.
I can feed your whole clan for a whole year with just what I make in in just one week.
Continue with your miserable low life existence but just understand and accept that BOLA AHMED TINUBU is your next president.
Your alternatives are very simple - move back to your IPOB camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again, jump inside Lagos lagoon, take a bottle of sniper or move the fvck out of Nigeria to Congo . We really don't give a flying fvck whatever choice you make.
I know you are one of the lPOB terrorist hawking Gala in Lagos traffic while crying for Pandora pathological Obi tuary. Common sense is too far from you.
Basta@d , now get lost and FVCK OFF. Done responding to a poverty depraved, shallow, miserable low life, delusional imbe@ile IPOB terrorist zombidient monkey. Lagos lagoon is your final destination. BYE
Re: Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu by livinbygrace: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wetin dey happen,i thought this guy don decamp to another party na.The hursling is real man!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Ike Ekweremadu Hosts BBNaija's CeeC And Angel In Abuja (Photo) / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.