Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

31st For Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31st For Me. (1966 Views)

Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will wizkid ignore him again? / One Of Important Statue In Togo On 31st Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31st For Me. by gaby(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Good morning Nairalanders
Today is my birthday and am +1 but am not happy with life. cry cry

Sadness will forever be your company.

Tears and sorrow will never depart from around you.

You cursed soul.

Na me and you for this forum.

You'll regret ever getting in my mentions to type your rubbish.

Idiot
Re: 31st For Me. by gaby(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Good morning Nairalanders
Today is my birthday and am +1 but am not happy with life. cry cry

You will celebrate the next 31st as your deathday, you waste of a human being and space.
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
gaby:

You will celebrate the next 31st as your deathday, you waste of a human being and space.
Back to sender to you, your family and your fifteenth generation. They will all die by that same age you just mentioned. Useless GAY with leacking YANSH!!!
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
gaby:

Sadness will forever be your company.

Tears and sorrow will never depart from around you.

You cursed soul.

Na me and you for this forum.

You'll regret ever getting in my mentions to type your rubbish.

Idiot
Back to sender, whatever you have wished me here will come back to you ten thousand times. You, your entire family nd your fifteenth generation will suffer same fate. Keep crying, worthless GAY with leacking YANSH!!!
Re: 31st For Me. by Streetmovement(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Happy birthday cool
Re: 31st For Me. by Tenrack: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Back to sender, whatever you have wished me here will come back to you ten thousand times. You, your entire family nd your fifteenth generation will suffer same fate. Keep crying, worthless GAY with leacking YANSH!!!
easy nau.. haba. You've made your point. No need. I've been going through your thread, you really don't need this. Are you okay btw?
Re: 31st For Me. by Aklee4994(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Why would you be happy when all you want are things you can't afford?

When the kind of man you want can only be found in heaven, be serious with you life and stop living above your means.

Get a man within your class/level so you can have peace.....

See Evidence below
thank you for this great reminder to her..Am also an aspirant
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tenrack:
easy nau.. haba. You've made your point. No need. I've been going through your thread, you really don't need this. Are you okay btw?
Did you see the nonsense he was vomiting from that gutter he called a mouth? A GAY with leacking YANSH that has probably sucked all the dick's in this world. Only the way he sounds you will know he's gay, I just had to start referring it back to his generations bc he thinks he's wise. I hate GAYS and lesbians nd if I have my way they all deserve to die, after corrupt leaders. MDF

1 Like

Re: 31st For Me. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
*Leaking*

Let me just leave this here to help someone embarassed
Re: 31st For Me. by Arizoner: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Thank u dear cry
hey
Re: 31st For Me. by Tenrack: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Did you see the nonsense he was vomiting from that gutter he called a mouth? A GAY with leacking YANSH that has probably sucked all the dick's in this world. Only the way he sounds you will know he's gay, I just had to start referring it back to his generations bc he thinks he's wise. I hate GAYS and lesbians nd if I have my way they all deserve to die, after corrupt leaders. MDF
calm down babe. LoL. I share your sentiments. But it's best to let these people be as far as they aren't trying to force you to accept that Bullshit. I like the fact that you have intense hate for the homosexual act. : Don't make him get you upset, okay? Now that you've skipped my message.. are you feeling better now?
Re: 31st For Me. by Tenrack: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dimples2022:

*Leaking*

Let me just leave this here to help someone embarassed
is that why you're gonna start crying from exhaustion? LoL. I guess seeing that repeatedly has sapped the energy off of you. grin[right][/right]
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tenrack:
calm down babe. LoL. I share your sentiments. But it's best to let these people be as far as they aren't trying to force you to accept that Bullshit. I like the fact that you have intense hate for the homosexual act. : Don't make him get you upset, okay? Now that you've skipped my message.. are you feeling better now?
Well I get it, na idoult I will just Ignore him. Skipped your message how?
Re: 31st For Me. by Tenrack: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Well I get it, na idoult I will just Ignore him. Skipped your message how?
I saw from your thread, you seemed downcast and unhappy. So I went ahead to ask you if you're feeling better now? Why do you feel unloved? Beats me.
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Tenrack:
I saw from your thread, you seemed downcast and unhappy. So I went ahead to ask you if you're feeling better now? Why do you feel unloved? Beats me.
oh that? It was my birthday and, well it's really not something I can say openly bit I thank God for life.
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Silentgroper:
Happy birthday miss/Mr...

I still don't know what gender to tag you with cause you won't let me see you...
tag me with miss, cux am a woman.
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Silentgroper:
So you neglected mine ... I ain't never greeting you on any of you bdays.. trust!!!
Sorry, thanks kiss kiss
Re: 31st For Me. by Silentgroper(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Sorry, thanks kiss kiss
U're welcome.. Miss...
Re: 31st For Me. by imagrg(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin
Is she from Delta State?
Oh I love that!
toujurs:
she is looking for a rich man , Delta state that prostitutes are plenty.
Re: 31st For Me. by toujurs: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
imagrg:
grin grin
Is she from Delta State?
Oh I love that!
I just pity that girl, it when guys Bleep are too much, her eyes will open. She neva see anything. 31 year old, and still stupid.

This is why guys keep knacking this gurls, anyhow and dumping them, they don't have common sense to live within their means. Rich man abi, she would tell me the rich man, that would marry a broke introvert.
Re: 31st For Me. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I feel unfulfilled and unloved!!

Quite sad. Reply your mail.
Re: 31st For Me. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
soupandeba:

Quite sad. Reply your mail.
who are you? which mail are u talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Got Married Two Months Back And Wants Her Boyfriend Back / I Beat Up My Girlfriend For Insulting My Mother / Lady In Dilemma, Whether Her Nigerian Or Canada Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.