Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,009 members, 7,799,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just (9415 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
This evening I decided to stroll around and i met this young girl , she was slim, tall, hot and very beautiful. As a Sharp guy I didn't even wasted time at all, I walked up to her ASAP and we started talking.

I asked her where she was going to and she responded she was going to church, (For dance practice and for the Cross over night). The Babe said they were going to do dance presentation to entertain the church as they cross over.

Everything she said fell on deaf ears as the only thing on my mind was to bang her. Na so I tell babe say make we find somewhere relax na say it's too early to start going to church now, and that night vigils starts by 11pm. Babe loved the idea but was somehow scared.

As we kept walking with my hands around her waist, this girl then asked me "where can we relax and that the place shouldn't be far o". There was an hotel nearby, we went there and the rest is history. This Babe didn't even Wait for us to relax, she climbed on me at once...I started sucking her breasts while she kept feeding it on me exactly the way women pressed their breasts while feeding it to a child. "So konji hold this girl since like this"? I said to myself, asap na so I remove her clothes and we entered the main business. She forgot about church activities and we're currently lodged in the hotel right now.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by PerfectStranger(m): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy grin enjoy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:06am On Jan 01, 2023
PerfectStranger:
cheesy grin

Comrade, you needed to see how innocent this girl looked. I no know say konji wan kill her too just as e take hold me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Odingo1: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Fantastic dream

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Odingo1:
Fantastic dream

Ok
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Seun mynd44 lalastical justwise farano OAM4J Disguy

FP
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by devilmaycry: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

FP

Fp kee u there, better start this year with right sense

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Prettygirl200(f): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

FP
So u mean u want this rubbish u just wrote to make front page?

16 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2023
devilmaycry:

Fp kee u there, better start this year with right sense

Rest! I'm not the cause of your frustration this new year!.
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
So u mean u want this rubbish u just wrote to make front page?

Who's this?
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Odingo1:
Fantastic dream

Honestly, looking like it, a loose lady like that, the guy better be careful.

@G00DHardDick Na so you wan start new year? I day always laugh when guys day feel say to bang pussy na achievement or something to discuss. Day play, just day play.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Prettygirl200(f): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Who's this?
Am prettygirl and I asked u a question, so u mean u want this rubbish to make front page?

11 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Honestly, looking like it, a loose lady like that, the guy better be careful.

@G00DHardDick Na so you wan start new year? I day always laugh when guys day feel say to bang pussy na achievement or something to discuss. Day play, just day play.

I don't think she's a loose girl. She's actually the opposite. She be like those kind of girls wey Dem no dey too allow conmot for house hence she made use of the opportunity the moment she saw one.

How is banging pussy an achievement or something to discuss? Bros, na How I take spend my cross over night I share here. You can equally share yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Am prettygirl and I asked u a question, so u mean u want this rubbish to make front page?

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again. Avoid me this new year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2023
You Met your first 2023 Demon before 2023 even start.

Start preparing your 2024 resolution.

Your 2023 don be!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Prettygirl200(f): 12:40am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again. Avoid me this new year
So you can't answer the question? Or did u use your mouth to Bleep too? Since u can't answer the question it means your thread is trash so stop disturbing mods to move that worthless thing front page.
No offense!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
You Met your first 2023 Demon before 2023 even start.

Start preparing your 2024 resolution.

Your 2023 don be!

Unfortunately, the New Year has been amazing! I have since entered the new year before you guys, so what are you saying?
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
So you can't answer the question? Or did u use your mouth to Bleep too? Since u can't answer the question it means your thread is trash so stop disturbing mods to move that worthless thing front page.
No offense!!

Grow up! This is new year already. Try get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Keemy88(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2023
May the Lord have mercy on your soul. Repent and turn away from the sin of the flesh

G00DHardDick:
This evening I decided to stroll around and i met this young girl , she was slim, tall, hot and very beautiful. As a Sharp guy I didn't even wasted time at all, I walked up to her ASAP and we started talking.

I asked her where she was going to and she responded she was going to church, (For dance practice and for the Cross over night). The Babe said they were going to do dance presentation to entertain the church as they cross over.

Everything she said fell on deaf ears as the only thing on my mind was to bang her. Na so I tell babe say make we find somewhere relax na say it's too early to start going to church now, and that night vigils starts by 11pm. Babe loved the idea but was somehow scared.

As we kept walking with my hands around her waist, this girl then asked me "where can we relax and that the place shouldn't be far o". There was an hotel nearby, we went there and the rest is history. This Babe didn't even Wait for us to relax, she climbed on me at once...I started sucking her breasts while she kept feeding it on me exactly the way women pressed their breasts while feeding it to a child. "So konji hold this girl since like this"? I said to myself, asap na so I remove her clothes and we entered the main business. She forgot about church activities and we're currently lodged in the hotel right now.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Keemy88:
May the Lord have mercy on your soul. Repent and turn away from the sin of the flesh

Unfortunately son, the Lord is my father. So rest!
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Odebayo4010(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2023
So you use fucking to Start new year,tell me how you gona end it with good thing

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 1:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Odebayo4010:
So you use fucking to Start new year,tell me how you gona end it with good thing

We'll all end it with good things bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:03am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Tale by the moonlight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Tale by the moonlight

Ok
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by ifihearam: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2023
YOU TOO LIE

ARE YOU AN OBIDIENT?

5 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Prettygirl200(f): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Grow up! This is new year already. Try get sense
so u no get Sense? Okay I understand

4 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2023
ifihearam:
YOU TOO LIE

ARE YOU AN OBIDIENT?

Ok
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2023
This is 2023, I don't have time to explain anything to anyone while trying to prove a point. Nah! Old things have passed away.

FP
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by marlow1962(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Remember say God dy o. grin
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by Blazejerrison(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Do you need a very good quality car to buy?� Or you have a good genuine car for sale? �
Okay! We are always available to attend to all your car requests without any delay ���

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
https://instagram.com/blaze.autos
I also have a WhatsApp group where I upload available cars.

NOTE �
Our Locations:- LAGOS & DELTA

�GenuineCars
�QualityCars
�GoodCars

Contact Us and Let's Deal ���
Our cars are always very affordable
Refer and Earn!
Thanks ❣️�❣️
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by GoodCane: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2023
marlow1962:
Remember say God dy o. grin

Na God direct my path to stroll last night bro!
Re: How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just by muyico(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2023
I smell big cook lies! Send us pic?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ] / Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application & Requirement – Portal.npower.gov.ng / I Can’t F*ck Without Smoking Weed – Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.