Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week (1189 Views)

Photo Ostenatious Lifestyle Of Chelsea Owner, Roman Abramovich / Man City Ready To Break Bank For 15yr Old Nigeria Jordan Ibe. / Arsenal To Break Bank For Martins - Would U Advice Him To Move On To Arsenal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by dapsycool(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2007
I see am for BBC now, is it good or bad news for we Chelsea fans.
I don't want to get excited yet, but me go like am sha, at least lampard go dey fall bench sometimes
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2007
Oh bros, me I first hear am for Saturday, but I d'ey think sey na just rumour, but now I no sure again o.

Abramovich don crase finish. E be like sey the tori true. grin cheesy

Make I try confirm am first. I go bring gist come for you soon. grin cheesy cool
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by tng(f): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2007
Abeg oh. I hope this isnt true. He is just going to increase the wage bill and sell merchandise but he wont bring anything new to the table.
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2007
TNG, I'm sorry to say this, but you're crazy for that statement. angry
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2007
Ok. . . here's the story: -

According to The Daily Mail, 'Roman Abramovich has held two meetings with Ronaldinho's brother and adviser, the second in London this weekend, in the hope of bringing the Barcelona superstar to Chelsea.

'In the most audacious transfer business of his Chelsea tenure, the Russian billionaire spent the weekend entertaining Roberto de Assis Moreira, flying him in on his private jet and putting him up at the exclusive Lanesborough Hotel in Mayfair.'

With money no object, Abramovich is reputedly prepared to make Ronaldinho the highest-paid player in football and smash the world's transfer record.

A £85m buyout clause is included in Ronaldinho's contract at Barcelona, 'but Abramovich is desperate to see his Chelsea side play with more flair and adventure, not least after seeing them stutter to a 1-0 win against Portsmouth on Saturday, and would consider it money well spent for the 27-year-old, who has twice been named World Player of the Year.'

Don't get too excited yet though. We've still got to confirm the story.
Let's keep our fingers crossed. undecided
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2007
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by dapsycool(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2007
Anything above 30m, make them bone that guy, or rather give them lampard as replacement with a little cash.
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2007
Lampard? shocked  You've got to be kidding me.

LAMPARD IS UNTOUCHABLE!!!  Get used to that fact. wink

As for Ronaldinho, if we get him, then merchandise sales around the world would go through the roof overnight. Imagine how many kits Chelsea could sell with Ronaldinho's name imprinted on the back? shocked

We would definitely make our money back, big time! cool

The only task we have now is convincing Barca to sell. undecided

Besides, Belletti was Ronaldinho's best friend in Barca, so that may be part of the reason why he wants to come. undecided

Seems Chelsea wants to go SAMBA! grin cheesy grin

I'm loving this. Please let it be true. grin cool
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by somze(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2007
This could have been done on Chelsea thread, no need for a new one.

£87 for Ronaldinho? Then we fail to buy Alves, Paco, Drenthe, Quaresma not to mention we loose Robben.

Can a tree make a forest?

Anyway its all unsubstantiated rumours.
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2007
Somze, I can tell you it's not just a rumour. It's true. wink

Abramovich just went crazy!

Anyway, it could all be part of the desire to get the club to make money, cause we would defo make our money back big time!
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by somze(f): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2007
I'm not so sure about the definitely make our money back part.
I dont know how much he brings in from merchandise.
Remember we still need to pay him wages and all.

Beckham . . . yes we would,
Ronaldihno . . . I dont know, i'd need to see some statistics.
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2007
Somze, trust me, I see plenty of sense in your concerns.

But instead of worrying, wouldn't it be better to just sit back and take as much pleasure as possible from this situation of seeing us piss everyone off with our money? grin cheesy

I can just imagine how scared the scummies and gooners are right now! grin cheesy I'm sure they're still reeling from shock!

Infact scratch that - They're peeing in their pants and praying desperately that its not true. grin
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by tng(f): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
TNG, I'm sorry to say this, but you're crazy for that statement.

Your biz. I stand by what i said before. he wont bring ANYTHING NEW to chelsea.I hope this is not true. I dont want my club to be another galacticos.
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by A40(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2007
You guys should quit spreading this unconfirmed shit
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by 9ja4eva: 4:08am On Aug 28, 2007
For Dreamland
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by Razorr(f): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2007
9ja4eva:

For Dreamland

Why, you're scared, aren't you. I can just see you wetting your sexy thong right now. grin cheesy grin

Oh ma dayzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by dinozzo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
Laporta has stated he is hostile to any intentions of buying Ronaldinho, and he will not sell Ronaldinho. The only way he says any club can buy him is to match his buyout clause and then it will first have to go through a tribunal before the transfer can be granted. But he insists they're on a state of alert concerning this issue, so anything can happen.
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by KnowAll(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
Abromovich just wan trip in new babe, they were together watching the portsmouth game, u know how babes de shack guys when they are new, the match was boring, and abromovich wants more flare in chelsea matches. Obviously Ronaldino is the magician or talisman, he creates excitment whenever the ball is in his legs.
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by asabi(f): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2007
chelsea does not need the likes of Ronaldinho.they guy is a wack men.does he want to cme a perform a miracle or wat.na bench he go sit .the current squad of chelseafc will definitely makes us proud.the blues ve a solid midfielder and striker. there is no point bring him.jose is already satfisfied with his current squad,all the need to do now is to work on the defends.that where chelsea problem lies.simple.

Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by dolarpo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2007
KnowAll:

Abromovich just wan trip in new babe, they were together watching the portsmouth game, u know how babes de shack guys when they are new, the match was boring, and abromovich wants more flare in chelsea matches. Obviously Ronaldino is the magician or talisman, he creates excitment whenever the ball is in his legs.

dumb quote angry
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by ritchboi: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2007
ronaldinho on his day is STILL d best player on earth.
Beta than kaka,n way beta dan muslimo roonalda(d most overated player in d history of footbal)
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by ritchboi: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2007
which is exactly y barca wont sel
Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by alexj(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2007
its a big lie, if it's true dinho would have called me.
dinho dare Bleep me up, i will not only disown him, bt kill jose morinothing,

Re: Chelsea Owner To Break Bank To Sign Ronaldino This Week by 9ja4eva: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2007
tori

(1) (Reply)

( Video ) Rashidi Yekini- The Best Eagles Ever? Check Out / Do You Believe In The Prophecy Of T.B Joshua Concerning Super Eagles / Emenike To Miss 2014 Qualifiers And Confederations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.