Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (454209 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2023
dmahn:

Thanks

@ samfelly Abeg help oo.. How do I resolve this.. They said na only organiser fit alter the changes. Should I create a new fx blue account to join or ammendments can be made

depato88, humbletrader, and ernesco0816517, do you fellas need help with your NO DATA issues?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2023
dottozil:

Abeg nairaland get separate table for the TFT?

Separate table? No vex, I no get this question clear. I dey quick lost in thought these past days - all thanks TFT heat. Can you add a little details to d question, boss?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:44am On Jun 02, 2023
samfelly:

depato88, humbletrader, and ernesco0816517, do you fellas need help with your NO DATA issues?

Thank you for your assistance boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2023
Feshizzy:
Competitions flying up and down,
Yet no meshpips or VAP in sight,
Maybe he don catch one maga,
He still dey work on them grin

When the package cast as usual,
He would come back here ranting for new clients.

For now he dey on sabbatical since two of the people he dey owe money turn up.

Abi... A very good opportunity for him silent all the people wey dey doubt his system... Including me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2023
dmahn:

Thank you for your assistance boss.

Boss the competition has started already,my schedules is tight , maybe next month own.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2023
haryodehjia:

The password provided for your mt5 login is what you will use

Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2023
samfelly:

Separate table? No vex, I no get this question clear. I dey quick lost in thought these past days - all thanks TFT heat. Can you add a little details to d question, boss?

Lol, u dey try my boss, what I meant is that i saw dmahn upload some tables the other time, the one that shows disqualified and no data and you made mention of greatcheers trading I thought there's a place we can view the competition ranking
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2023
samfelly:
Greatcheer, just an innocent question: abeg, who dey trade your TFT account for you? smiley

Biko, introduce me to the person smiley

Sam its me o, my trades are not just entering today, just going the opposite, will wait till Monday before I go n enter drawdown. btw am still learning.

just an observation, it seems there are some days some setups enter, then the next day if u use the same setup na error, wooo I still dey observe

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2023
dottozil:

Lol, u dey try my boss, what I meant is that i saw dmahn upload some tables the other time, the one that shows disqualified and no data and you made mention of greatcheers trading I thought there's a place we can view the competition ranking

here

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1925

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2023
dottozil:

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1925&rx=1685606510119
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2023
greatcheer:

Sam its me o, my trades are not just entering today, just going the opposite, will wait till Monday before I go n enter drawdown. btw am still learning.

just an observation, it seems there are some days some setups enter, then the next day if u use the same setup na error, wooo I still dey observe

Wow, I am more than impressed by ur performance.

About setup not meeting up in positive, every day, is something that keeps most traders awake, most night - cos they're fine tuning it. Just look well before u call any shot. And keep learning

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Greatheight: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2023
Greatheight:

This is joy overflow guys!

I am waiting to withdraw another profit of $255 shared profit from my $318 gained today. I deleted the trading account from my mt5; as I've vowed not to trade it again till next withdrawal date in 13 days time.

Prop firm is the best option and motivation for now for any low account balance trader. Please don't give up as you can do better too!

#36,000 funded account to #482,000 in less than 3 weeks.

Jesus is Lord!

Please friends; this is just a motivation to consistently prove that small traders can succeed this Forex trading business, if ONLY he decides to change his orientation about small account balance trading to buying small prop firm account and try and try again till he succeeds.

Many prop firms are relaxing their rules especially the no time limit with static drawdown balance super rule.

I traded yesterday and bought EURUSD pair market and succeeded to increase my profit from $318 to $500.

I will have my $400 profit shared gain and that is around #300,000.

If you check my statistics I said #36,000 to #482,000 instead of #288,000; I never knew it was mistake turned to fulfilling miracle prophesy of another higher profit.

#36,000 not only to #288,000 but to #588,000 in less than 21 days.

Friends buy prop firm from your money to save time and use prop firm competitions ( which takes a month for you to win afterwards you must pass 2 steps evaluation in addition ) for targeting high prop firm account size.

Remember, the money you worked hard for will last more with you my bosses... Just my sincere humble opinion.

Jesus is Lord!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2023
greatcheer:

Friday is usually not a good day to trade, especially when the price have made big moves all through the week.

On Friday usually the market uses trader emotions to play. It should be avoided. It is like submitting your profit back to the market.

Yes there are best days and even best times of the day for each pairs

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Greatheight:
[b]

[i] Please friends; this is just a motivation to consistently prove that small traders can succeed this Forex trading business, if ONLY he decides to change his orientation about small account balance trading to buying small prop firm account and try and try again till he succeeds.

Many prop firms are relaxing their rules especially the no time limit with static drawdown balance super rule.

I traded yesterday and bought EURUSD pair market and succeeded to increase my profit from $318 to $500.

If you check my statistics I said #36,000 to #482,000 instead of #288,000; I never knew it was mistake turned to fulfilling miracle prophesy of another higher profit.

Friends buy prop firm from your money and use prop firm competitions for targeting high prop firm account size.

Remember, the money you worked hard for will last more with you my bosses... Just my sincere humble opinion.

Jesus is Lord!
This boss just da motivate person

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
DD go hit today with NFP o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
DD go hit today with NFP o.
go hard or go home

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ogashman(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Na to tighten ur seatbelts..... I hope price won't jump over my SL

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
...or overhaul the current TFT ranking... cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
We loved some accts but Nfp loved them more.

Trade safe guys.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
If you can not trade nfp avoid it ooo
No be everyday Dem day trdae...

Meanwhile.....eurjpy..
Is about to fall.....

Abeg I be demo trader ooo🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Resumption of GU shorts?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Greatheight:
[b]

[i] Please friends; this is just a motivation to consistently prove that small traders can succeed this Forex trading business, if ONLY he decides to change his orientation about small account balance trading to buying small prop firm account and try and try again till he succeeds.

Friends buy prop firm from your money and use prop firm competitions for targeting high prop firm account size.

Jesus is Lord!

Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Samuelmiracle(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
infofirst:
We loved some accts but Nfp loved them more.

Trade safe guys.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EmmanuelVi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
I looked at the performance charts of @ogashman and @greatcheer and damn.. I felt like I was looking at the chart of a tradeable financial instrument. Kudos to all of you; e no easy to maintain that green colour.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
OfficialP:
Resumption of GU shorts?

I doubt so. I wait for it in 2nd week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
OfficialP:
Resumption of GU shorts?

Selling GU 1.2434
SL 1.2444
TP 1.2310

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FxExpo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
samfelly:

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1925&rx=1685606510119
Traders are on fire, kudos to you all, I'm doing press up for next turn

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
charly20:

I doubt so. I wait for it in 2nd week.

Okay boss mi. Am already in though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
EmmanuelVi:
I looked at the performance charts of @ogashman and @greatcheer and damn.. I felt like I was looking at the chart of a tradeable financial instrument. Kudos to all of you; e no easy to maintain that green colour.

No be small beans.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
I've never been luck with Nfp undecided. The idiat stopped my UsdChf at breakeven and rallied back to the direction. Gold breakeven was safe.. Why I no go full lots like this 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.