Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January (27052 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Dayaa: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2023
In developed countries, emergency response services would have arrived on the accident scene as soon as possible, both to administer first aid and transport the victims to standard healthcare facilities.
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Slynation(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2023
CandyOps:

I don't understand what you mean. I said I witnessed an accident koro Koro for my front as we dey drive go Asaba and I helped move some of the bloodied bruised bodies from underneath an overturned vehicle with my bare hands and you're here speaking what I don't understand
You don't have to worry to prove anything nor provide any evidence to anybody....

Idiotic Nigerians wanted you to be taking their pictures and videos in place of the patriotic gestures and help you rendered to those victims...

2 Likes

Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Toriagirl(f): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January by Orlatunday11(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
I should thank God for cross over night to and from cos the joy in me accelerated much more i can even control...i bless the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.