Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner (674 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by Dollarseeker: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2023
The 2023 election would be dramatic.
First announcement from the media would declare a particular candidate the winner and people all over Nigeria would begin to celebrate. Please beware of this first announcement by the media.

Second announcement will come out and kill the joy of those celebrating. The first person who thought he won due to the first announcement he got, would be disappointed and take the other presidential candidate to court.

The court would then declare the thesame second announcement as the right information and declare him winner.

No names mentioned but this is how it would play out. So if you here the first announcement don't rejoice because another announcement is coming. take not that the first announcement would be from the media, especially from your phones.

Also note that when the new president comes in, there will be changes and things would be better than what we are experiencing in the rule of the present government.

This is from My Prophet, PAPA J.
Re: How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by Felimax(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
I don't believe so much in this category of prophesies but it may not be too far from the truth.
Re: How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by Creamypie(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na so e dey always be nah
Re: How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by Dollarseeker: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Felimax:
I don't believe so much in this category of prophesies but it may not be too far from the truth.
this prophesy is exactly what will happen. I know this Prophet very well. After Mbaka, he is the second man of God I can vouch for. Papa J is a true Prophet. I even have the video of this prophesy, recorded with my phone.

Re: How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
Re: How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by Edolor(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Now we are all born prophet, but what prevents us from seeing things of the spirit is our relationship with God,now mark this prophecy,Bola Ammed Tinibu Of the APC will be declared winner by the media, while Atiku Abubakar of PDP will reclaim is victory through the Court, this is prophecy, But I which Peter will win that my which, But All we need to do is to pray to our heavenly father to have mercy and give us peter Obi, because I don't want those two old men to win shalom.
Re: How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by Edolor(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Now we are all born prophet, but what prevents us from seeing things of the spirit is our relationship with God,now mark this prophecy,Bola Ammed Tinibu Of the APC will be declared winner by the media, while Atiku Abubakar of PDP will reclaim is victory through the Court, this is prophecy, But I wish Peter will win, that is my wish, But All we need to do is to pray to our heavenly father to have mercy and give us peter Obi, because I don't want those two old men to win shalom.
Re: How The 2023 Election Will End. Know The Winner by motta(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Cut and nail prophecy , why didn't he mention names ? Any of the winner announced the other would have gone to court so these prophecy no hold water.
Dollarseeker:
The 2023 election would be dramatic.
First announcement from the media would declare a particular candidate the winner and people all over Nigeria would begin to celebrate. Please beware of this first announcement by the media.

Second announcement will come out and kill the joy of those celebrating. The first person who thought he won due to the first announcement he got, would be disappointed and take the other presidential candidate to court.

The court would then declare the thesame second announcement as the right information and declare him winner.

No names mentioned but this is how it would play out. So if you here the first announcement don't rejoice because another announcement is coming. take not that the first announcement would be from the media, especially from your phones.

Also note that when the new president comes in, there will be changes and things would be better than what we are experiencing in the rule of the present government.

This is from My Prophet, PAPA J.

The Ibo-made Chatham Presentation / How Atiku Sold The Idea Of Naira Scarcity To Buhari / BANKINGBREAKING: #CBN Breaks Silence On Shutting Down Financial Transactions