Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

New Year New Business Idea Start Now. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Year New Business Idea Start Now. (231 Views)

Are You Collecting CMC Diamonds? Start Now use it To Acquire NFT / 5 High Income Businesses You Can Start Now And Earn Lot Of Money / The Most Lucrative Business You Can Start Now With Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year New Business Idea Start Now. by kellyjoesteve: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Today is the first day of the month of January 2023 and a good day to plan afresh for the year. And I'm sure we all
have one business idea running across our mind that we want to run this year. Believe without good planning it will still end like the previous ones. To succeed in any business you need
Dedication . That willingness to see to that success, come rain sunshine snow or whatever I must go out and do my business.
Second you need Patient , don't expect to have millions customers at first day, week, or even month. They (customers) will come provided you have goods and you're constant.
Third be Constant I know you have family to attend to and other activities but business is business, and it needs your full attention. Not when people come around to buy they discovere you didn't show up or opened. They will simply look for anther place and most often they end up not coming back, after all you're not the only one offering that service and they new supplier need more customers to and will to offer them the good and service just to see they remain and come back next time. So if you're going to be coming around three four or six times a week adhere to it and make sure you don't fail.
Fourth Never run out of service . Of what use is opening business when you are not sure of constant supply. Every time you're asked of one goods you keep giving excuses that you don't have it or sold out.
Five Be bold, you must learn to convince customers that your service is the best even when yours is not different from the other your boldness must make it look so. Every customer questions must be met with
authoritative answer. To assure them you're rooted in that business. Believe it won't be long before they change your name to Boss.
Six Be humble treat every of your customers like they're all in all. Answer their questions, direct and help them out too when they complaint.
Seven every goods sold in good condition must not be accepted back else you're giving them intention that's fake or not reliable, you must be careful here.
Once you put all these in mind you will go far In whichever business you plan to do this year. Bear in mind that I failed to mention money ralex, yes you need money for every business in fact the end product of every business is money but without good and solid layout plans you will end up blowing those money out. And you know money has wings. Ready to fly away anytime that is mismanage. http://www.patriciatrading.com/2023/01/new-year-new-business-idea-start-now.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

(A Must Read)how I Earned $500 Publishing Other People Books On Amazon For Free! / How To Invest For Capital Growth With Best Investment Solutions? / For Sale! 4bedroom Terrace Duplex @ Ikate. ₦120M. Eunice +2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.