Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna (53390 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Sholuwa241: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
This idiot of a guy that killed his Wife Bimbo. Its a shame. I wish him doom
Correct
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Biglittlelois(f): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
obinna58:

You’ll deny it but believe me I know you more than yourself in-terms of natural characteristics grin
You’re a confused gender and You’ll like a man to enslave and lead you, this way you’ll love and appreciate him for the rest of your life grin
Your gender exhibit a high level of incompetency

It's funny how men will say they know women more than we know ourselves, as if you live in our head and mind, a classic case of daftness and ignorance

You can keep blabbing on and on with whatever suits your narrative at a particularly point in time, it doesn't change the fact that all women CANNOT be like the incompetent confused ones in your family who likes to be enslaved and led like a dog.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by EmekaA125(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Igbo man-Yoruba girl marriage hardly last. Just very few stood the test of time with the Yoruba wives showing their dislike about anything Igboland. U no like Igbo people and culture but you gree marry Igbo man. RIP Bimbo. Enjoy your moment Blessing CEO.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Biglittlelois(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emaprince:
You are all the same. Say one thing but your actions tells the opposite.

I'm sure this relationship expert has many of you as followers and worshippers. She has dumped you guys and went for a man who doesn't deem it fit to respect his dead wife..and wait a little longer before remarrying.

It is common sense to know that humans can never be the same, so women cannot be the same, saying one thing and doing the opposite can be found in different individuals, it has nothing to do with a particular gender, it is not difficult to know this

It is also common sense to know that not all women follow and worship her, she didn't dump women because she doesn't date women, whatever she chose to do with her life doesn't affect other women, and whoever she chose to date is solely her business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by obinna58(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

It's funny how men will say they know women more than we know ourselves, as if you live in our head and mind, a classic case of daftness and ignorance

You can keep blabbing on and on to whatever suits your narrative at a particularly point in time, it doesn't change the fact that all women CANNOT be like the incompetent confused ones in your family who likes to be enslaved and led like a dog.
Exactly what I’m saying
You’re a very good example of psychologically damaged
Very stubborn, lack manners, insults at slightest opportunity, likely to be manipulative and lacks logical comprehension due to high emotional state

Women are like wild animals that need to be tamed

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by BRATISLAVA: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let's hope he doesn't roast her, too.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Biglittlelois(f): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
obinna58:

Exactly what I’m saying
You’re a very good example of psychologically damaged
Very stubborn, lack manners, insults at slightest opportunity, likely to be manipulative and lacks logical comprehension due to high emotional state

Women are like wild animals that need to be tamed

You are a good example of a psychologically damaged, stubborn, daft, dumb, crass, manboy lacking home training and manners, lacking logical comprehension cos of emotionally high state, that thinks all women are like those enslaved females in your family, certainly an educated illiterate

The women in your family are like wild animals that needs to be tamed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Pegi23(f): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
My love. Am happy for her
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by KingClown(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Shame!

Shey the first wife is dead now and life has gone on in less than 3 months? She said she couldn’t leave because she sacrificed a lot for him to be rich. Why can’t she sacrifice for herself to be rich? Was it worth her life?

Her family would be in severe pains now.

I hope this is false, it better be.

unfortunately she believed in the concept of companionship and he did not.

cant blame her, shit happens.
at least she's resting.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by obinna58(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

You are a good example of a psychologically damaged, stubborn, daft, dumb, crass, manboy lacking home training and manners, lacking logical comprehension cos of emotionally high state, that thinks all women are like those enslaved females in your family, certainly an educated illiterate

The women in your family are like wild animals that needs to be tamed.
I fear you
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Sixfeetbelle: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Neddstark:
Within 3 months of his wife dying guy has already tattooed the name of another woman on his hand. No respect for his dead wife. Sorry, that guy is shit and should be investigated for his wife's demise.

I'm not current again oooh. Who is his dead wife biko?
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Emaprince: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

It is common sense to know that humans can never be the same, so women cannot be the same, saying one thing and doing the opposite can be found in different individuals, it has nothing to do with a particular gender, it is not difficult to know this

It is also common sense to know that not all women follow and worship her, she didn't dump women because she doesn't date women, whatever she chose to do with her life doesn't affect other women, and whoever she chose to date is solely her business.
ok lipsrsealed
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by rhames(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Kita ka anya IK mepe.
Gud union.I wonda y he waste his time wt woman frm anoda tribe b4.
If he marry Igbo girl sinx,nobodi,I repeat nobody.Not evn Elizade 4 see im back

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by catmmaann(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Drama loading in 2023

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by jclassiq(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
kkins25:
WTF? WHY, HOW? WITH HIS ADDICTION AND ALL?
What's he addicted to?

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Crownwhale(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Kita ka anya IK mepe.
Gud union.I wonda y he waste his time wt woman frm anoda tribe b4.
If he marry Igbo girl sinx,nobodi,I repeat nobody.Not evn Elizade 4 see im back

This described how dumb you are.
Typical tribalistic victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Luchitec(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
The IVD guy is a complete idiot.
Neddstark:
Within 3 months of his wife dying guy has already tattooed the name of another woman on his hand. No respect for his dead wife. Sorry, that guy is shit and should be investigated for his wife's demise.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Any Yoruba woman or even man that goes into relationship and marriage with these animals deserve anything they get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by johnfem321: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
You speak truth.. even has a Yoruba guy i believe every tribe should stick with each other .. to avoid incident of partner killing each other which happens mostly when Yoruba mix with other tribe..
Aguiyi1020:
IGBO marry IGBO is the way to go. Mixing IGBO name with another tribal name is an abomination and an insult to our IGBO names. I get mad when I see abominable names such as Ngozi Adekunle or Hassan Chioma Abdullahi or Bankole Nnamdi or IFEANYI ADELEKE. What abomination. I always ask myself who is this thing called a person because such a person is not a human being. All igbos should answer pure IGBO names no more corrupting of our names
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2023
toprealman:

Daft post....as usual.
eze mkpi
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Advocate500:
ana akoghiri, rubbish.
adaka
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Igbojew:
Am telling you,that tribe from West side is a terrible people to be friend with them talkless of making them your life partner..................I am that Igbo Jew
i tel u nwanne
thinkmoney:

Your life stinks mate. All tribalist stink
ka mpa gi
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2023
deelobe:

Efulefu! It is people like you that give Igbo's bad name. What has your tribe got to do with marriage.
afo ewita
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Crownwhale:

This described how dumb you are.
Typical tribalistic victim mentality.
back 2 mpa gi
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2023
rhames:

true talk
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Aguiyi1020:
IGBO marry IGBO is the way to go. Mixing IGBO name with another tribal name is an abomination and an insult to our IGBO names. I get mad when I see abominable names such as Ngozi Adekunle or Hassan Chioma Abdullahi or Bankole Nnamdi or IFEANYI ADELEKE. What abomination. I always ask myself who is this thing called a person because such a person is not a human being. All igbos should answer pure IGBO names no more corrupting of our names
nwafor,
God bless u.
I bu odogwu nna.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by NessFortunate: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2023
DonBenny77:
grin

no wonder Blessing CEO Once said, it's only the living that deserves love not the dead. She love this dude wey before his wife passed. Smh

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by ddeola: 1:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Love don win b dat. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by vastone(m): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2023
WesternOligarch:
Any Yoruba woman or even man that goes into relationship and marriage with these animals deserve anything they get.

I am not a Yoruba man, neither am I Ibo, but mehn Ibos are something else, very clannish animalistic, tribal bigots. I pity Bimbo she wasn't herself, maybe she was under the influence of voodoo or something! Rip Bimbo

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by vastone(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
nwafor,
God bless u.
I bu odogwu nna.

Later you want Nigerians to Vote Obi, for president hope we are not under some spell in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Nigeria only magically appears on and interact with people of the earth, we are actually in another planet. Imagine our so called RELATIONSHIP EXPERT had to wait till someone died before she could get a man to love her. Relationship expert my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.