Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado (1204 Views)

Nigerians Laud Seun Osamaye For APC Campaign Hit Song / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is when Peter Obi realized online and reality are not the same, he went to Kogi for eye service and his inordinate political ambition campaign but, the people treated him like a leper.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PureMe01: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
This is when Peter Obi realized online and reality are not the same, he went to Kogi for eye service and his inordinate political ambition campaign but, the people treated him like a leper.

Is that how much u can cry? cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
PureMe01:

Is that how much u can cry? cry cry
Your mother did well, you took after her.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Atiku and Agbados are collecting wotowoto steady from all sides.

Just a month and 24 days for our President OBI to smile.

3 Likes

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by ImperialYoruba: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:

This is no church congregation, or twitter. This is a real polling constituency. Structure matters. grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PureMe01: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:

I've bee doing that really well. Not like agbado urchins who abandon their mothers and at 50, still feeding off their aged mothers' sorry bags. cry

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by IslamIsIdiotic: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your mother can also perform. At least that's what her regular customers used to say

PandoraObi:

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

This is no church congregation, or twitter. This is a real polling constituency. Structure matters. grin grin grin
I am sure he regretted his decision, he was ill advised

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Nightwolf1: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin Christians are celebrating the New Year in fantastic styles while a terrorist and fake Yoruba Muslim is busy crying on Nairaland over Peter Obi.

Thîefnubu the WALKING DEAD and cocaine addict can only become the president of Iragbiji colony.

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Your mother can also perform. At least that's what her regular customers used to say

Enjoy your reprobate mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by galaxy2020(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bunkum!

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by ronalmagic10(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:
grin Christians are celebrating the New Year in fantastic styles while a terrorist and fake Yoruba Muslim is busy crying on Nairaland over Peter Obi.

Thîefnubu the WALKING DEAD and cocaine addict can only become the president of Iragbiji colony.

Idiot from the region that prominently deals in hard drug is also lamenting. Show me one Igbo billionaire not into drug or fraud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:

I'm begining to see the manifestation of the curses on your life.

You were mad before but now you've gone naked in the market place.

Next you will commit suicide.

Bookmark this page.

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Nightwolf1: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Idiot from the region that prominently deals in hard drug is also lamenting. Show me one Igbo billionaire not into drug or fraud

This saliva dripping imbec1le should have known that Thîefnubu is the El Chapo of Nigeria.
And for a minion like you with absolute senselessness, little wonder a drug addict is your preferred choice. Thunder kee you there. Useless urchin.

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Mindcure: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Gang of thieves everywhere.

The OP is a dedicated urchin.

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
PureMe01:

I've bee doing that really well. Not like agbado urchins who abandon their mothers and at 50, still feeding off their aged mothers' sorry bags. cry
You are doing well? and you are attacking people of their opinion about Peter Obi? what a life, you think Peter Obi can give you a good life? better work harder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Mindcure: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
ewu

You will soon run out of your myopic ideas, na hardship go visit your generation.

Dedicated urchin.

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by JoeNL22(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Mindcure: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
You are doing well? and you are attacking people of their opinion about Peter Obi? what a life, you think Peter Obi can give you a good life? better work harder
You go cry tire.

Na only you be de urchin online defending your ancestor.

You and your likes will not know peace

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

I'm begining to see the manifestation of the curses on your life.

You were mad before but now you've gone naked in the market place.

Next you will commit suicide.

Bookmark this page.
Hehehehehehehehehe let me seal your destiny with a verse of the scripture, I hope you realize early before your declaration and utterances crush you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Mindcure: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
ronalmagic10:

stop sniffing cheap drugs, it's bad for your mental health

1 Like

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Mindcure: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
I am sure he regretted his decision, he was ill advised
Cry cry baby, have you eaten today.

Hunger Kee you dia
Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mindcure:
You go cry tire.

Na only you be de urchin online defending your ancestor.

You and your likes will not know peace
Well I hope you know your declaration, utterances and even those left in you, are for you and your family, continue attracting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Mindcure: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
Do you have a mother?
Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Abdul05: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Op..that pic truly put zombidients into severe pains ..... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by Mindcure: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu is a thief

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mindcure:
ewu

You will soon run out of your myopic ideas, na hardship go visit your generation.

Dedicated urchin.
That is for you and everything good in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by PandoraObi: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mindcure:
Cry cry baby, have you eaten today.

Hunger Kee you dia
Hehehehehehehehehe I spoke against your lord and savior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You're a disgusting, useless, hopeless, irresponsible and good for nothing cursed Yoruba Muslim.

Muslim pig. Look at the skull miner talking.
Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
PandoraObi:
That is for you and everything good in your life

Hungry lunatic
Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by ronalmagic10(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're a disgusting, useless, hopeless, irresponsible and good for nothing cursed Yoruba Muslim.

Muslim pig. Look at the skull miner talking.

It's not enough. Keep wailing. 16 more years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Reality Of Election And Campaign Hit Peter Obi Hard Like Tornado by ronalmagic10(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mindcure:
stop sniffing cheap drugs, it's bad for your mental health

It's why your life is stagnant. Ignorant fool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna / Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? / Breakingnews: PDP Chieftain Confirms Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.