Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex (42532 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by GoodIsGod: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
imoh4king:

Fool.

You have started spreading your father's name all over the internet again this year 2023.

Shior.
Even if he is a Fool. A trait I know everyone in your family inherited, must you shout it upandan? grin

Visit CanaLand Ota quickly before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Romangalactic(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

See who's typing about bickering. cheesy
You wey be say bickering na your forte.
Does a week DAY go by without you bickering?

Them don leave who?
I been send una ancestors before? Zuonu ike biko!

edicted cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Savagethe21st(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Savagethe21st:
bro please can I ask a question?
boss I have an iss
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by metaluterus(f): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
kenoyad:

Ko de ni baje fun eeee, wa ma dan bi ayan ni ni gbogbo igba.
.Nice

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by imoh4king(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
GoodIsGod:

You have started spreading your father's name all over the internet again this year 2023.

Shior.
Even if he is a Fool. A trait I know everyone in your family inherited, must you shout it upandan? grin

Visit CanaLand Ota quickly before it is too late.

I have a prophesy for you. Keep note of this day ; March 8th, 2023.

Pls, pray about it. Except u r very strong.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by GoodIsGod: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
imoh4king:

I have a prophesy for you. Keep note of this day ; March 8th, 2023.

Pls, pray about it. Except u r very strong.

My guy I am a complete child of God. I am not perfect though. There are some things I pray I drop this year and part of it is to stop responding to trolls on Nairaland which is the only social media I am active on.
That is my weakness and God will take care of it.
In fact I might delete my account if possible to avoid throwing insults back at trolls. I will only come online and read the news and comments and leave.

Back to your prophecy. It does not work with me.
No evil prophecy works on me. Never.
I know the truth and the truth has set me free.
I have been given such prophecies in the past and I did no special prayers besides my normal daily prayer and nothing evil happened.
I don't take prophecies from anyone. Even if you say I will by Escalade next month.

"No evil will befall you and neither will pestilences near your dwelling place. With long life He (Jehovah) shall satisfy you"
That is what Bible says about me and my household.

Shalom!
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by desireoge(f): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2023
pocohantas:
Marry a second wife.
Is this play?
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by desireoge(f): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Stillwhites:
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

There's no marriage Councillor on nairaland. Atleast you have had sex a few times in 2 months, it's ok to me o
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by szepasszony: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
One thing I can say about men completely incapable of satisfying a woman sexually, they are VERY good at letting themselves be known.

You might as well write:

'I HAVE THE SEXUAL PROWESS OF A WET NOODLE AND THE FACT THAT I AM COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF SEXUALLY SATISFYING A WOMAN IS THE FAULT OF EVERYONE BUT ME"

... across their forehead (and profile).

For the single men out who think sex is something they enjoy and women silently suffer through, I hope and pray anyone thinking about dating you reads your comment history and knows to steer clear.

If someone said: "You know, I really think murders are ugly and smell bad" and you respond with a emotional rant about how you don't smell and aren't ugly... you realize that you're letting everyone know you're a murderer, right?

Likewise, if someone says 'women should enjoy sex' (and if they do, they will want to have it with you), and you take it as a personal insult, you are screaming that you're incapable of sexually satisfying a woman. Which fine, that's nothing to be ashamed of, and accepting your shortcomings is the first step to improving yourself (and your relationship). But if your first response is to get defensive, that's not a good sign.

Without fail, whenever I make even the SUGGESTION that women should enjoy sex, people crawl out of the woodwork to attack me, or claim that women enjoying sex is a myth, or claim that it is impossible for a man to sexually satisfy a woman, or claim women shouldn't enjoy sex anyway.

So which are you? Do you believe the statement that women should enjoy sex (and a person's partner has some responsibility for providing this) that it is false because you don't believe women are capable of enjoying sex, or because you think sex is something women loathe and men enjoy? To anyone who believes either statement, let me reassure you: women DO enjoy sex. Just not with YOU. And some men ARE capable of sexually satisfying women, the fact that this isn't your experience is because of YOUR stubbornness.

You obviously feel the wife has a duty to provide sexual pleasure to the husband, is there honestly any reason men, especially very religious men, deny any duty to give their partners sexual pleasure in return OTHER than the fact that they're completely incapable of sexually satisfying a woman?

Because I have no idea why someone who isn't completely incompetent at sex would think this.

And claiming both that women can and should enjoy sex, and their partner has a duty to ensure they both enjoy sex isn't 'myopic', but having to lie about the existence of women's sexual pleasure IS pathetic.

anthonyuncle:

like seriously,
your one sided myopic view is very hmm.
like you read the post and this is the best you could come up with?
my God!
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by anthonyuncle(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
szepasszony:
One thing I can say about men completely incapable of satisfying a woman sexually, they are VERY good at letting themselves be known.

one thing that I know about people that are incapable of doing things is that they talk about the things that they can't do a lot.
it is because it is only their mouth that can do it.

You might as well write it down.

it is a pitiable pity that a man complained of his wife starving him of sex and your only thought about it is that the man wasn't satisfying her sexually.
did you not see where he said she was asking him if sex is food?
if being able to satisfy her on bed is the only requirement, then touts, drug addicts, and sex enhancement users will be the only men that'll be having all the women around us.

I know your type. you do lots of online braggados, but you will later resign to your toilet soaps and body creams because you can't face the real challenge (to you) of asking a girl out and getting her to genuinely take off her pants to lay with you.

I'm here to help, and in my generosity I'll tell you that it is achievable.

now lemme school you.
be humble and ask women around you, it takes more than just being good on bed for a woman to agree to continously make love with a man.

what if the wife is a lesbian?
what if she wasn't and is still not in love with him?
what if he has a poor hygiene or smell bad?
it might be that his method of love making doesn't rhyme with hers?
she might have been raped and is still traumatized by the event.
what if she wished she was never married?
what if she has an ex that is doing better than her husband?
maybe he isn't treating her right.
what if she wants to be spoiled and pampered before sex?
what if their home is not a conducive environment to her for sex?
there are lots of things involved.
there are lots of other factors involved for someone to be comfy having sex with you.

look beyond your interest, focus on her interest and you will be shocked.
women love and enjoy a good sex.
they are willing and ready to give it to you.but you should sex her mind and emotions very well before she will be comfy to do it with you as you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.