Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 (6623 Views)

The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. / Twitter DMs To Have End To End Encryption - Elon Musk / Is This Phone A Good Buy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Too wide to be carried about
Needs to improve on egonomics
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Sibbb: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2023
Can Elon musk survive it, I hope he doesn’t get killed mysteriously
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by DaInferno(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
Iphone will be gone for good
make una no d pray for downfall...
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2023
DaInferno:
make una no d pray for downfall...
How?. Nobody is praying for any downfall. Who prayed for blackberry downfall?
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Friend22:

Until there is link to this then i'll believe its the handy work of those who sold Philip Emegawali has the inventor of super computer.

I want a verifiable link I can read all these not the handy of a propagandist!
https://priceinall.com/product/tesla-pi-phone/
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by 754babalola: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2023
NiceNice...
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by DaInferno(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
How?. Nobody is praying for any downfall. Who prayed for blackberry downfall?
stay on the topic, im not talking about blackberry. You mustn't speak the exact words... when you say "iPhone will be gone for good" what exactly does it mean?
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2023
AnonDude2004:
Omo. One of the things I've always been afraid of is that the really great sci-fi type technological advances will come after I'm dead. Great to see something like this.

Of course, we can't get too excited. We probably won't be able to afford it anytime soon.
Speak for yourself man, I will definitely get it when it's out.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Baronthecelebri: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2023
The phone no be for poor man, oh
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2023
DaInferno:
stay on the topic, im not talking about blackberry. You mustn't speak the exact words... when you say "iPhone will be gone for good" what exactly does it mean?

The exact way blackberry went down the drain
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by ruffbam(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2023
How can a special God gift to humanity be an antichrist?
I am not understanding you OP
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
Speak for yourself man, I will definitely get it when it's out.
don't mind him
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2023
ruffbam:
How can a special God gift to humanity be an antichrist?
I am not understanding you OP
read the article completely
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by DaInferno(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
The exact way blackberry went down the drain
and that's not wishing a downfall on something?
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2023
DaInferno:
and that's not wishing a downfall on something?
You black Africans are full of shit.

Nobody owes you apology in this life.

People fall and others rise, that's how it is. People got sacked and others employed.

In business it's competition. Ones fall is another's gain. Even in technology, companies are racing to discover cutting age technology to make a kill. Nobody is wishing anybody downfall. If you are into science and technology, you must continue to improve and innovate or you will be chased out of market by new ideas and innovations.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Buskynwa: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2023
AnonDude2004:
Omo. One of the things I've always been afraid of is that the really great sci-fi type technological advances will come after I'm dead. Great to see something like this.

Of course, we can't get too excited. We probably won't be able to afford it anytime soon.

True talk on your first paragraph bro, sometimes i wish i was born in 2050 at least ill be able to see great technology from exceptional techs around the world,funny enough by then the smartphone we have today might go obsolete
And as for the affordability, humans will afford it abi no be people dey buy iPhone on a regular?
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Bruno3000(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
Can't wait to buy the phone
As usual. Instead of thinking of what to invent, una own na to dey buy buy...
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Bruno3000:
As usual. Instead of thinking of what to invent, una own na to dey buy buy...
Oga I'm doing my bit to better the lots of humanity. All of us won't be in technology
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
Iphone will be gone for good

Says who
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

Says who
Says new technology and innovations.

Nobody gives a flying f*Ck about an iphone in the face of newer innovations.

Blackberry was once king of boys
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
Says new technology and innovations.

Nobody gives a flying f*Ck about an iphone in the face of newer innovations.

Blackberry was once king of boys

iPhone is different from BlackBerry,don't compare.

Even if Elon produce phone that will print money, iPhone will still be in the market.

I'm not an iPhone fan boy I'm just telling you the fact.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:
Too wide to be carried about
Needs to improve on egonomics

Smh too wide for 6.7 inch I hope you said the same thing when Samsung produced the S22 ultra and Apple with iPhone 14 pro max.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Bruno3000(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
Oga I'm doing my bit to better the lots of humanity. All of us won't be in technology
ok sir. Ride on.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

iPhone is different from BlackBerry,don't compare.

Even if Elon produce phone that will print money, iPhone will still be in the market.

I'm not an iPhone fan boy I'm just telling you the fact.
You seems not in tune with reality.

Ours is a trending world driven by innovations.
Humans tends to embrace newer and modest ideas and ways of doing the same thing.

Phones has come and gone and iphone wouldn't be exceptional.

People are looking for more faster, secured smarter way of living. The more innovative you are the more you outshine others and attract market to yourself.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bruno3000:
ok sir. Ride on.
Good
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin Don't mind some of this guys
udemzyudex:

Smh too wide for 6.7 inch I hope you said the same thing when Samsung produced the S22 ultra and Apple with iPhone 14 pro max.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by johnhoward56: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
https://vanguardgc.com/
Vanguard General Contracting
Expert Roofing Contractor Maryland Service Provider
We offer a unique approach to home improvement by focusing on the needs of our customers and not just their goals.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by TKDesign: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hi there! My name is Anthony and I am a graphic designer. I specialize in creating modern and visually stunning designs for businesses and individuals. Let me help bring your brand to life with my unique and professional skills. Contact me today to discuss your design needs.

https:///6yk75h
Or reach me on WhatsApp 08112597950
����������
Click the link above to make enquiries

Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
You seems not in tune with reality.

Ours is a trending world driven by innovations.
Humans tends to embrace newer and modest ideas and ways of doing the same thing.

Phones has come and gone and iphone wouldn't be exceptional.

People are looking for more faster, secured smarter way of living. The more innovative you are the more you outshine others and attract market to yourself.

And you think iPhone will be stuck on iPhone 14 Pro max,apple won't innovate too?

When Elon started producing electric car it's not as if he is the first person to do so ,there was electric car before Elon was born.

Since he commercial his own and made it more reliable and all that for human to drive like the other cars,you can see that other manufacturers are also producing electric cars too.

So thinking other manufacturers in the smartphone industry won't copy each other in innovation then you don't know what's up.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

And you think iPhone will be stuck on iPhone 14 Pro max,apple won't innovate too?

When Elon started producing electric car it's not as if he is the first person to do so ,there was electric car before Elon was born.

Since he commercial his own and made it more reliable and all that for human to drive like the other cars,you can see that other manufacturers are also producing electric cars too.

So thinking other manufacturers in the smartphone industry won't copy each other in innovation then you don't know what's up.

There's limit to what you can copy.

Did you watch the review?.

Did you hear where it was said that he integrated his startlink internet into it?. Did you watch where it was said that he's depending only Tesla companies without having any thing to do with other companies?. How many other companies can boast of that?. Take it or leave it, he's tactical and timely in his approaches
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Supremos:
There's limit to what you can copy.

Did you watch the review?.

Did you hear where it was said that he integrated his startlink internet into it?. Did you watch where it was said that he's depending only Tesla companies without having any thing to do with other companies?. How many other companies can boast of that?. Take it or leave it, he's tactical and timely in his approaches

iPhone 14 pro max can use satellite the only difference here is that telsa has it own satellite.

Elon build spaceX ,it doesn't stop others from going to space.
Re: Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 by Supremos: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

iPhone 14 pro max can use satellite the only difference here is that telsa has it own satellite.

Elon build spaceX ,it doesn't stop others from going to space.
He's not "going to", he's there already.

I Said he's timely.

Before other companies would venture space phone technology, he would have taken the shine off them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flashing & Decoding Of Phones! / Glo Is Giving Out Free 3gb / Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.