Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Did You Study And From What School? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And From What School? (1224 Views)

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? / What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Study And From What School? by Icon4s(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2007
NairaLand is a Kingdom of various personalities, with varous opinions, ideas and so on.At-times I wonder about some of our academic back grounds.I studied Geology from the Olabisi Onabanjo University a.k.a OSU.What about you?Please be sincere my good people.
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by Ezinwannem: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
:p
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by debetmx(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
I studied insurance from unilag and finished in 2004. starting from postgrad this year
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by Syenite(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hey! Icon4s, I'll like to meet you cheesy.When did you finish?Maybe we are ex-class mates,Who knows wink.I also read Geology from OSU, finished 2004 cool.
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by mrferlie(m): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2007
I studied TOTOLOGY @ UNIPETROL AKOKA LAGOS wink wink wink
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by opokonwa(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
I studied Nothing from Nothingham University UK!
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by earthrealm(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
opokonwa:

I studied Nothing from Nothingham University UK!

@okpoko;;;;;;ur name really fits u!!
u be proper okpoko, ode

no hard feelings bro grin
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by ikamefa(f): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
i am studying the science of Okporoko Fish at the University of Ching- wa Yiu Brookyn NYC grin
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by mashaun(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2007
t shocked shocked :othis people are not serious.

[sub][/sub]immaturity
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by oluphemmy(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2007
I graduated summa cum laude from SHERRINGHAM UNIVERSITY having studied SHERRY MANGO Engineering grin grin grin
i plan to start my P hd In the same field tongue tongue shocked
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by Carlosein(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2007
with all these degrees and institutions, i wonder where and what i studied.

ok, i went to university of PHCN and i read meter-rology wire and cable option. cool shocked angry grin cheesy
Re: What Did You Study And From What School? by DisGuy: 2:58am On Oct 02, 2007
studied DISTANT SPACE TRAVEL @ A DISTANCE LEARNING UNIVERSITY grin

(1) (Reply)

The Current Best Nigerian Bank To Work for. / The Best Jobs For Smart, But Lazy People / 30 Motivational Quotes For Employees By Renowned Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.