Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency (33984 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by luckyz4rea(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
doyin01:
Nigerian politics is very funny...obasanjo is suddenly a great man and a Saint and the right person to endorse a candidate....

The same obasanjo that was among the leaders that made the country the mess it is today...

Well I am not surprised..it happened to Jonathan too ..in years to come , you will see how buhari too will suddenly be made to look like a Saint and him too will start endorsing candidates up and down.... and the cycle goes on and on..smh...Nigerians will never learn...suffering and smiling..

Whilst I agree with your view, I can also say categorically that someone made mistakes doesn’t mean they can’t identify someone that will not make the same mistake they made.

If he failed as a president bearing in mind that no man is perfect, let’s say he has repented and going forward he is saying, this is the man to be trusted character and discipline wise.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obasanjo will fail. He has betrayed the Osugbo covenant, the gods will fight him. He worked against Abiola out of inferiority complex, the gods worked against him he served jail term.

I will repeat part of what I wrote on nairaland when Osuntokun was boasting of Obasanjo's support. I have also posted it several times in the last three years.

Obasanjo is suffering from inferiority complex. No matter how great he might have gone as a result of divine providence, he is on his way down by the same power of divine providence.

In 2010 when Olori Oluwo of RoF died followed by the death of Chief Akin George, I met an old Abeokuta man at an Hotel at Ibadan, the man is an Oluwo. He said they will never allow Obasanjo become Olori Oluwo. In 2019 again coincidentally after OPC celebrated their festival at Mowe, Ogun State and Gani Adams was in attendance. The following day I met an old Ijebu man who is an Agba Awo. During our discussion with some elderly people about OPC because of my hatred for OPC, the Agba Awo said Obasanjo is the Yoruba problem. Our discussion had nothing to do with Obasanjo but about the reasons why I hated OPC. He said spiritually, divinely and intellectually, they found out Obasanjo is the Yoruba problem. I didn't tell him to tell me the reason before I left them.

In 2010, the Oluwo from Abeokuta that I met at Ibadan told me Obasanjo mother is an IBO woman. He knows Obasanjo very well.

In future, Obasanjo children have a lot to contend with. Obasanjo does not want anybody to be greater than him and he feels threatened whenever he sees a very intelligent person whom he cannot control or dominate. That was the problem MKO Abiola had with him.

Tinubu had many problems with him all through the eight years Tinubu spent as governor and Tinubu overcome him, later, he withheld Local Government allocation.

Obasanjo fell out with Buhari before 2019 election he moved to ADC with Oyinlola, Gboyega Isiaka and others when they failed he abandoned them.

Akin Osuntokun should know that Obasanjo cannot help them. Obasanjo has betrayed OSUGBO covenant (O ti dale Osugbo), the gods will fight him. When God wants to disgrace a man, he will make him to collide with somebody that carries wild anointing or somebody under his grace. Akin Osuntokun watch it! Obasanjo is not invincible, the Osugbo is against him, he will fail.

Pa Adebanjo, You are an elderly man and an Ijebu man. Awolowo is sleeping, Abraham Adesanya is sleeping you are still awake, Obasanjo is an Egba/IBO man, O ti d'a le Osugbo, he is not invincible. If you feel, you are old, what about the children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Kingdollar28(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol na every day Obansanjo dey endorse Obi.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming

Are you a bot??

How can you be recycling same comments for over 3 months now embarassed

Are you not ashamed already??
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by okorogodwin4(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
femisplash:
Who doesn't know that OBJ has been carrying Obi on his head like Shinedu carrying gala on his head in Lagos traffic. This is not a news, the only news will be if Pandora Anini finishes 3rd ahead of Kwankwaso in the election.
stop crying Chinedus used the money they got from carrying gala on the traffic to buy half of Lagos developed and built Lagos but you jobless emilokan BATstard urchins will die of envy
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by tonididdy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coming from a core-Yoruba deep rooted in his culture .
THIS IS AN UPPERCUT TO TINIBU!

…this shows OBI will drag Lagos and the entire SW with tinibu.
I know clearly the educated SWs will not vote tunibu.

( Nigerians have seen suffer esp these last 3 yrs, my Muslim neighbor always puts up a nonstop 15 to 20mins fireworks display every 31st night, we have being neighbors for 5yrs now.
But last night, he didn’t even light a match let alone the fireworks. He doesn’t need to explain to me his reasons, the writing is clear on the wall!)
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by poseidon12: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
femisplash:
Who doesn't know that OBJ has been carrying Obi on his head like Shinedu carrying gala on his head in Lagos traffic. This is not a news, the only news will be if Pandora Anini finishes 3rd ahead of Kwankwaso in the election.

Tinubu is unfit for the job. Say no to tribalism.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by poseidon12: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
doyin01:
Nigerian politics is very funny...obasanjo is suddenly a great man and a Saint and the right person to endorse a candidate....

The same obasanjo that was among the leaders that made the country the mess it is today...

Well I am not surprised..it happened to Jonathan too ..in years to come , you will see how buhari too will suddenly be made to look like a Saint and him too will start endorsing candidates up and down.... and the cycle goes on and on..smh...Nigerians will never learn...suffering and smiling..

Tinubu is unfit for the job.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by JetApartment: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
SucrePlum:
Baba has spoken, from his mouth to God's ears please

May God send a kind hearted helper your way dear, this is just so sad

Scammers are very crafty, that's why they cashout from emotional people like you who believe everything you read without investigating.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Shantyken(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na so him be support Johnathan ooo
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Simao88(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
[Endorsement or not. Who do you think is best among the candidates we have

quote author=doyin01 post=119610802]Nigerian politics is very funny...obasanjo is suddenly a great man and a Saint and the right person to endorse a candidate....

Well I am not surprised..it happened to Jonathan too ..in years to come , you will see how buhari too will suddenly be made to look like a Saint and him too will start endorsing candidates up and down.... and the cycle goes on and on..smh...Nigerians will never learn...suffering and smiling.. [/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Guidedee(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
sonnie10:
OBJ is the most detribalized Nigerian
No, he is on the CHRISTIAN AGENDA. Read in-between the lines and get what I mean ------ "children of God and obedient to God" OSINBAJO, ADEBANJO, OBASANJO AND SOME MORE ARE ALL ON THE CHRISTIAN AGENDA.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Guidedee(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
ASE. AASEE
babaolofin:
Obasanjo will fail. He has betrayed the Osugbo covenant, the gods will fight him. He worked against Abiola out of inferiority complex, the gods worked against him he served jail term.

I will repeat part of what I wrote on nairaland when Osuntokun was boasting of Obasanjo's support. I have also posted it several times in the last three years.

Obasanjo is suffering from inferiority complex. No matter how great he might have gone as a result of divine providence, he is on his way down by the same power of divine providence.

In 2010 when Olori Oluwo of RoF died followed by the death of Chief Akin George, I met an old Abeokuta man at an Hotel at Ibadan, the man is an Oluwo. He said they will never allow Obasanjo become Olori Oluwo. In 2019 again coincidentally after OPC celebrated their festival at Mowe, Ogun State and Gani Adams was in attendance. The following day I met an old Ijebu man who is an Agba Awo. During our discussion with some elderly people about OPC because of my hatred for OPC, the Agba Awo said Obasanjo is the Yoruba problem. Our discussion had nothing to do with Obasanjo but about the reasons why I hated OPC. He said spiritually, divinely and intellectually, they found out Obasanjo is the Yoruba problem. I didn't tell him to tell me the reason before I left them.

In 2010, the Oluwo from Abeokuta that I met at Ibadan told me Obasanjo mother is an IBO woman. He knows Obasanjo very well.

In future, Obasanjo children have a lot to contend with. Obasanjo does not want anybody to be greater than him and he feels threatened whenever he sees a very intelligent person whom he cannot control or dominate. That was the problem MKO Abiola had with him.

Tinubu had many problems with him all through the eight years Tinubu spent as governor and Tinubu overcome him, later, he withheld Local Government allocation.

Obasanjo fell out with Buhari before 2019 election he moved to ADC with Oyinlola, Gboyega Isiaka and others when they failed he abandoned them.

Akin Osuntokun should know that Obasanjo cannot help them. Obasanjo has betrayed OSUGBO covenant (O ti dale Osugbo), the gods will fight him. When God wants to disgrace a man, he will make him to collide with somebody that carries wild anointing or somebody under his grace. Akin Osuntokun watch it! Obasanjo is not invincible, the Osugbo is against him, he will fail.

Pa Adebanjo, You are an elderly man and an Ijebu man. Awolowo is sleeping, Abraham Adesanya is sleeping you are still awake, Obasanjo is an Egba/IBO man, O ti d'a le Osugbo, he is not invincible. If you feel, you are old, what about the children.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guidedee:
No, he is on the CHRISTIAN AGENDA. Read in-between the lines and get what I mean ------ "children of God and obedient to God" OSINBAJO, ADEBANJO, OBASANJO AND SOME MORE ARE ALL ON THE CHRISTIAN AGENDA.

Obasanjo is not on the Christian agenda. He is suffering from inferiority complex. He feels intimidated whenever he sees a very intelligent person he cannot pocket and control. He does not want anybody to be greater than him. He feels intimidated by ingenuity and courage. That was his problem with Abiola from their Secondary School days.

Obasanjo fought Abiola's presidential ambition . At a very critical point he said Abiola is not the Messiah Nigeria needs. That was in 1993.

Late 2022 again, he said Tinubu is not the Messiah Nigeria needs. This time, he said it in another way.

Obasanjo fought Tinubu on all grounds for eight years which ended with the withholding of local government allocation, yet Tinubu overcome him. He feels intimidated with Tinubu courage and ingenuity and knows Tinubu will never worship him as president when Tinubu refused to worship him when he was the President.

On Abiola case, he knows Abiola believes he is above him . Abiola carries the Secondary School mentality of his master on all grounds and will never worship him.

Obasanjo is intimidated by intellect and courage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
This one go pain soludo cheesy grin

He feels he is the one getting all the support and love Peter obi is getting. No wonder he keeps attacking and throwing shade to Peter Obi at any slightest moment.

Look at the venom he splits against Peter obi in his Facebook page. Very Envious man.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Guidedee(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank you for this very pertinent points.
It is the bitter truth and I know he will not survive this. Apart from the gods' punishment, we humans won't forgive him. We'll pray fervently against him and he'll incur the wrath of the Almighty. I know he's not a good Christian but he's hiding under the agenda.
babaolofin:

Obasanjo is not on the Christian agenda. He is suffering from inferiority complex. He feels intimidated whenever he sees a very intelligent person he cannot pocket and control. He does not want anybody to be greater than him. He feels intimidated by ingenuity and courage. That was his problem with Abiola from their Secondary School days.

Obasanjo fought Abiola's presidential ambition . At a very critical point he said Abiola is not the Messiah Nigeria needs. That was in 1993.

Late 2022 again, he said Tinubu is not the Messiah Nigeria needs. This time, he said it in another way.

Obasanjo fought Tinubu on all grounds for eight years which ended with the withholding of local government allocation, yet Tinubu overcome him. He feels intimidated with Tinubu courage and ingenuity and knows Tinubu will never worship him as president when Tinubu refused to worship him when he was the President.

On Abiola case, he knows Abiola believes he is above him . Abiola carries the Secondary School mentality of his master on all grounds and will never worship him.

Obasanjo is intimidated by intellect and courage.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by 43Ronin: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2023
plaindealer:

This ESN ipob wey go carry biafra flag and start slaughtering his own igbo people after pandora ipob's election loss next month and even begin shouting Nigeria is zoo and shithole all over again..

We go dey hear to laugh and rejoice... grin grin
This ESN ipob wey go carry biafra flag and start slaughtering his own igbo people after pandora ipob's election loss next month and even begin shouting Nigeria is zoo and shithole all over again..

Jesus! What tha fûck are you trying to write bro? Dafuq are you trying to say hear bro It's painful to read bruh. Pls stick to pidgin and improve on your English. Quote me when your English has improved.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by jayjay69: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Remain blessed baba.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by richeeyo(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Urchins......how far?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]
Na obasanjo go force yoruba
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by 2016v2017: 2:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:
This is Another Upper Cut on Atiku & Bala Blu
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by guass(m): 2:53am On Jan 02, 2023
GOD BLESS OBASANJO, THE LEADER THAT SEES TOMORROW. HE ENDORSED YARADUA, GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND LATER PAVED WAY FOR BUHARI.
Leaders should learn from him. IF U FEAR U WILL DIE, IF U DON'T FEAR U WILL STILL DIE. CHOSE THE LATER IF U MUST BE A TRUE LEADER.
PDP BYE BYE
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:26am On Jan 02, 2023
He don't want to support the other old baba way im state dey closer to im state ;Dif u no u no
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by galantjoe(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Obj is a father of modern Nigeria
Pillar of democracy in Africa
The rejected and most criticised president, whose his good antecedent speaks volumes of his good faith in governance.

Baba, carry dey go
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Guidedee(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2023
DIGEST THE WORDS OF THIS FOLLOWING TRUE PATRIOT AND YOULL BE CURED OF TINUBU PHOBIA.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun by PrinceofAnambra: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Uwazuruike was totally right, all the igbo politicians that bought APC presidential forms are crooks looking for VP slot, this is their true aim. There was no serious contender among them that wants to compete with the big boys for the presidential ticket. They are waiting for crumbs to fall off from their Fulani masters table. I'm sure 99% of Igbo delegates votes will go to Lawan, but yet my people will be calling others Fulani slaves but our actions continues to prove that we igbos are the real Fulani slaves with Stockholm syndrome.

We igbos are the real political slaves in Nigeria. Despite our potential and capacity, we chickened out like cowards both in PDP and APC to support Northerners like Atiku and Lawan, instead of Amaechi whom we say is our igbo son. Instead of us to fight for our presidential ambition like everyone else, NO, our own presidential ambition is to fight against the presidential ambition of Tinubu as if it's Tinubu that is responsible for SE having the most useless governors in Nigeria, except for my Governor Soludo.

I weep for my tribe. We are not just ready to achieve political greatness in Nigeria. We keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. We never learn. E gbuo dike n'ogu uno, e ruo n'ogu agu e lote ya. We Igbos want to destroy Tinubu, a warrior for the Southwest and entire South, but I can't remember the day we call out our own useless moronic thieving politicians in the East the way we mention Tinubu every second.
(Quote) (Report) 29 Likes (Unlike) 4 Shares (Un-Share)
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by umuna(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Ah ah why you dey lie like this na? But you said he will dropout of the race December last year?
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by zomby(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo has endorsed 2 presidents that did not do much to help the situation in Nigeria; one was very sick (Yaradua), while the other one was as useless as a screen door on a submarine (Jonathan). During Jonathan’s era, $20 billion disappeared without any trace.
For this reason, I will not accept obasanjo’s endorsement …the man is not God.
In fact, Obasanjo was indirectly responsible for the election of Bihari… Simply because Jonathan that obasanjo endorsed did so poorly, Nigerians were extremely desperate for a change, and for a disciplinary president, that was how President Bihari was elected.

So, Absolutely NO to obasanjo’s endorsement
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by MidasKinki: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2023
seguno2:

Deep down, Pandora Obi said that Atiku is a better candidate than him in 2019. So what has changed since then

The fact you mentioned someone's name as that, shows objective conversation can't be held with you. Good luck
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by TUFFSS: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Good move.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Lashist(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2023
doyin01:

You are very correct...obj can never be a saint...but its even funny that a whole BAT that lagosians insult everyday is now suddenly a saint...most urchins even said BAT have never stolen and has no single bad record. Nigerians will never learn sha..imagine few urchins wanting to vote same APC that has put us in this same mess...same APC with same change, same ideologies...urchins really love suffering and smiling
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by njelrapheal: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

It was latest decmber na
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Invitationn: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:
This is Another Upper Cut on Atiku & Bala Blu
The last time OBJ endorsed anyone and the person emerged was Yaradua in 2007. And guess what Yaradua said: Yaradua said he's got no idea how he emerged as the winner grin
Also OBJ and his PDP rigging machines were in power and running effectively.
Fast-forward to 2015, OBJ endorsements have been unfruitful. Matter of facts, the candidates OBJ did not endorse always won.
And for obvious reasons, this latest endorsement will follow the same line.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Temiasuquo: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.