Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad (32102 Views)

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
Trapnews:

grin
Thanks, we will collect the PVC and vote massively for Tinubu

Ur sick candidate want to rescue sick economy.

Apc want to save Nigeria from Apc. Funny people
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Proudlyomonna: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Some one whose daughter and first born was defeated in a Senatorial election in his own state is endorsing someone

Baba Obasanjo should just respect himself and endorse Obi in peace without throwing shades at Emi Lokan Jagaban

Tinubu could not give his very fine ACN candidate 30% votes in his Lagos State grin
He could not even give His brother victory in Osun State, infact Him run comot from him village make them for no stone am grin
Tinubu is our brother but He doesn't have our votes down South bcus He worked against his own brother Jona for a collosal failure bubu.
Na Ore be him last Bustop,I kukuma trust our Edo brothers,na 2by2 them go use pursue am go back Lagos,Aso Rock no be where them dey treat sick old men grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by rickyrex(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2023
blacknp:
We know where the genesis of Nigeria’s problem started, Nigeria a country of evil people, like parents like children, so I am not surprised about your support for Mr Obasanjo Farms.
i am not yoruba but i will never discredit the fact obasanjo after late yaradua is the second best president of our time. Yes he has his flops but put him side by side with jonathan, atiku , tinubu and buhari dem no reach
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by FreedomfromtheT: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

That's called politics without bitterness

You consult everyone even your long time enemies

He visited each and every former Head of State including Obasanjo

He even met Bode George in London
And speaker Femi Gbajabiamila had to falsely celebrate that Tinubu had been endorsed by Obasanjo. Why did he have do that if Obasanjo's endorsement is not important to the APC?
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Ray02: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
You know he cannot produce a councillor in his ward but your presidential candidate ran to him for endorsement. One of the cretins in APC just tweeted nonsense!
As in their recent cries make them look stupid. How can you jubilate for someone's endorsement some months back, and denigrate same person, when ur propaganda is uncovered.
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Igbojew: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Later, this Tinubu bastard supporters will say that the Igbos don't respect elders... See how Tinubu supporters have been insulting Ex President Obasanjo over His Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi endorsement

Who believe those Yorubas,they are always two adge sword that neither here nor there.We don't take them serious whenever they go about with their serial lies that igbos don't respect their elders just like every other negative things they said against Igbos because of enviness...................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Igbojew: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
cholem:
Obasanjo should stay out of Nigeria politics. He's among those that destroyed Nigeria.
So Tinubu that brought the worst president ever recorded in Nigeria which is Buhari and so much corruption hanging on him should not stay out of politics because you are playing tribalistic or religious politics right?....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Onuoha1234(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
You talk even if it's rubbish just because you have a mouth! And you are so cowardly you crannot name the man directly.You endorse Tinubu openly but Obasanjo should not endorse Obi. It is free speech so nothing to worry about.
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Themandator: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Some one whose daughter and first born was defeated in a Senatorial election in his own state is endorsing someone

Baba Obasanjo should just respect himself and endorse Obi in peace without throwing shades at Emi Lokan Jagaban

Didn't tinubu know all this and yet travelled to Ota to seek his blessing and many urchins even claimed it was part of political dexterity to know where the PowerPoint are
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Moh247: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Themandator:

Didn't tinubu know all this and yet travelled to Ota to seek his blessing and many urchins even claimed it was part of political dexterity to know where the PowerPoint are

Like I said... Political consultation isn't seeking endorsement

He consulted with all head of state including Obasanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Bast@rd prince of Abakaliki, you better stop smoking m kpuru mirri..
Loser supporting another loser.
E pain am

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by IbileIfe: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abdul05:
Obasanjo lost his polling unite twice to buhari in ota .. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yoruba people don't like him .. grin grin

1,000000000 Likes grin
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by ATLIEN2027: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

E pain am
Mumu man, dumbest IPOB ZOMBIDIENT TERRORIST MOFO on NL. grin
Stay away from the 3rd mainland bridge after the election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by emilo2bad: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu should do the same , he's very corrupt and has drug cases still hanging on his neck
not only Tinubu all of them Atiku Kwankwaso Obi Buhari Obasanjo all of them
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Babastrong(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=119616795]Bashir Ahmad that couldn't win house of Representatives ticket under APC too is throwing insult

I laugh cheesy[ That is politics. You win some, you lose some. But for someone who can't produce a councillor to be beating chest in the political arena is madness of highest order.]
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Simao88(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
I wonder o

Ojiofor:

He is a former head of state and a 2 term persİdent.He is the greatest of all of time (GOAT).
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Themandator: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

Like I said... Political consultation isn't seeking endorsement

He consulted with all head of state including Obasanjo

You mean all the consultations he says he is doing now is not for endorsement which translates to not just vote for me but talk to your clique to talk to their click

He is just roaming around telling people.. look, I'm running for president of Nigeria ... I'm not seeking your endorsement ...I'm here to consult....Thank you, I'm off to the next person

Is that what he is doing and reaping
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Moh247: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Themandator:

You mean all the consultations he says he is doing now is not for endorsement which translates to not just vote for me but talk to your clique to talk to their click

He is just roaming around telling people.. look, I'm running for president of Nigeria ... I'm not seeking your endorsement ...I'm here to consult....Thank you, I'm off to the next person

Is that what he is doing and reaping

No... He went to Obasanjo's house and had a three hours closed door meeting

Obasanjo has many assets and intrest in Government and they would both negotiate, same as other head of state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by beyondPen(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Primaries that Tinubu bought his party members with his ill gotten money to support him is different from Presidential election ..

Obasanjo has attained a far more greater heights that Tinubu can only dream of so we at the Obidient FC whole heartedly thank President Obasanjo for his endorsement

When Tinubu becomes President he will supersede obj in all ramifications.

The south west has gain more through Tinubus influence than OBJ.

Obj only did for his family not even for his local govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by JetApartment: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You urchins were shining your teeth when Tinubu visited Obasanjo to beg for endorsement, Baba sheng una now you are all spitting rubbish out of frustration ...The painment is just too much to handle and will last for one whole week...grin grin grin
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by IfnobeGod20: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
But he won presidential elections for himself twice in 1999 and 2003. Won for Yar'adu in 2007. Won for Jonathan in 2011 and also won for Buhari in 2015. He also won for his daughter Senate in 2003 but the irony of the whole thing Bashir has not won any election in his entire life.

1 Like

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Themandator: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

No... He went to Obasanjo's house and had a three hours closed door meeting

Obasanjo has many assets and intrest in Government and they would both negotiate, same as other head of state

Modifying your first mention of me , it means he went to negotiate Obasanjo's assets and interest in government and not consult as you earlier stated

Extrapolation of this your comment means he has been negotiating assets and interest of individuals he has met so far and not consult or seek their endorsement.
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by 9ty4our: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
The same person your principal went to consult and beg for support, is it the same person you are talking about. Just don't worry yourself, Nigerians are going to pay APC back with the same coin they have use to rule Nigeria for the past over 7 years. Just wait till election day.
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by spiralwedge(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBJ lost relevance since the last elections. If only he had been successful with the Power sector or the Ajaokuta steel, he would have been recorded as the greatest Nigerian ever and we wouldn't have returned to 1983 as we have.

1 Like

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Lightorder: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na so party wey no get structure dey comot trousers for una waist today
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Thonee(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBJ's endorsement of Obi is a big neck pressing to the camp of agbado and cassava grand ancestor including one Cameroonian ancestor that lives in Dubai.
OBI-DATTI is coming and haters will hang Obi's picture in their offices as the president of Nigeria.
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Broveens42(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thonee:
OBJ's endorsement of Obi is a big neck pressing to the camp of agbado and cassava grand ancestor including one Cameroonian ancestor that lives in Dubai.
OBI-DATTI is coming and haters will hang Obi's picture in their offices as the president of Nigeria.

..lol..
It's bad news for atiku on the contrary ..
Peter obi and wike will destroy atiku to give Tinubu the edge.. you know why..

Obi can never win outside south east.. no south easterner can get the required spread to win a Nigerian presidential election because of the 1967 stigma (a latent cause..)

#igboNationNow

1 Like

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Apcibro: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.

1 Like

Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Broveens42(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Apcibro:
I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.

That's how they confuse you guys with religion when they Wana cling unto power. My problem with you guys is that, you leave serious issues like making nija a progressive and prosperous society only to settle for politicians who ain't even faithful to their religion grin

So let's say obi was given the opportunity to become president, would there be likelihood of banning worship centers or clerics who oppose his administration.. I mean, judging by his antecedents ?

And what's the guarantee that Atiku won't favor more Muslims than christians ? Judging the buhari-pastor osibanjo combo
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by Apcibro: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Broveens42:

That's how they confuse you guys with religion when they Wana cling unto power. My problem with you guys is that, you leave serious issues like making nija a progressive and prosperous society only to settle for politicians who ain't even faithful to their religion grin

So let's say obi was given the opportunity to become president, would there be likelihood of banning worship centers or clerics who oppose his administration.. I mean, judging by his antecedents ?

And what's the guarantee that Atiku won't favor more Muslims than christians ? Judging the buhari-pastor osibanjo combo

There is a reason why they say a bird at hand is worth more than a thousand in the bush..it simply means we work based on the facts on ground that we SEE, and so far so good the only person who has shown this level of religious disregard that we are SEEING KOROKORO is BAT and unfortunately my party. Obi ,Atiku and kwankwaso and their parties carry everyone along regardless of religion but sadly it’s NOT THE CASE WITH APC..so it’s not rocket science man,it just means the situation will be worse and extended to the whole nation if BAT mistakenly becomes president.

Look I am NOT the only APC member who has said this and is saying this so you should know it’s not just talk but reality. Even as it is now with Buhari and His Christian vice Osinbajo,it is no secret that Christians are second class citizens in all Federal parastatals in Nigeria. Just visit Federal government offices in Abuja one day and don’t just take my word for it,go and see for yourself. So this means it will be 10times worse if BAT is allowed to be president of Nigeria.
Re: Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad by IfnobeGod20: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Broveens42:

Are you now saying one religion should be an appendage or subservient of other. Nothing can justify the annoying combo of APC's ticket. Or are you also saying intelligence resides only in Islamic religion that no one is fit to be either president or vice president candidate from christain arm.
And to even think Tinubu of 1999 or 2007 is Tinubu of 2022 is baffling to the bone marrow. How long shall we continue to have a seat down look president that is not vibrant to be on his duty posts but seat down in Aso Rock thinking the job has been done in Sokoto or Enugu. OBJ was able to tame those working with him because he has time to monitor them.
The work at federal level is not like the state level, you must be vibrant and good to go to get things done in Nigeria political terrain. Tinubu is no more in his old self and can meet up with the rigor of this sick country called Nigeria, except we just want to deceive ourselves for just political gain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari / Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.