Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

True Life Story Of How Mrs Grace Amadi(fake Name) Has Being Living With A Demon - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / True Life Story Of How Mrs Grace Amadi(fake Name) Has Being Living With A Demon (1918 Views)

Eldee, Kelechi Amadi & Others Set To Speak At Tedxlagos Event: Register HERE / Popular Ghanaian Spiritualist To Arrest Demon For All To See / Stage Performance Of The Woman Of Calabar, A Play By Elechi Amadi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story Of How Mrs Grace Amadi(fake Name) Has Being Living With A Demon by uchennaq(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
1st September 2011 was a day Mrs Grace Amadi will never forget very soon as the demon she has being living with for more than 7 years was destroyed. Her ordeal started the day she stepped her foot into a mysterious shop on N0 76 Mbaise roads Owerri. If you tell Mrs Amadi that her shop is hunted, she might call the police for you, but she is now thanking God that the demon did not kill her.

"Her story"

My Brother Glory be to God, I am so happy(Crying, ), I have being suffering for the past 7 years in this shop, not knowing that there was a demon co-habiting with me in this shop after the thousands of money I pay annually. I have being having serious financial problem, it’s not that I do not sell my provisions or customers do not patronize me, but I cannot account how I spend or will I say how the money disappear from my counter. I know that it’s a normal thing for people to have dreams and even nightmares, but my own case is different, please tell me, is it normal for someone to be having a particular nightmare for 6years, the same nightmare. I have made so many mistakes and I am asking God to forgive me and protect me and my family, I believe God is the only one to liberate you as long as you believe in him.

"Nightmare"

Anytime I sleep in my shop, I see a big hairy charcoal black hand; the hand will dip inside my Money counter and remove my hard earned cash. This was happening as a nightmare and by 2 or 3 days I will not account for my money again, In short I blame my Children, Customers and even my husband because of this, but my dear, I was totally wrong. What really marveled me was since 6 years ago, this demon invoked into my shop was materializing as a dream until it grew wings and started challenging me; let me explain what I mean by challenging me, for the last six years. When I have that nightmare, after 3days to 2weeks, my money will be disappearing but I will not know how. But this year when the demon started manifesting, if I have that nightmare of the big hairy charcoal Black Hand dipping into my money counter, if I wake up, I will not see a single kobo left, that means it came in and took the money.

"Libration"

I was afraid at first, infact who will not be? Until I met this Man of God (name withheld), he told me that with God everything possible as long as I accept God as my personal savior and also believe that he died for our sins. He told me to go home and make peace with God and he fixed 1st September 2011 for the liberation day. He arrived as promised and started praying and we joined him, he said that something was buried in front of my shop, but he does not know what it is and it’s not good, he brought out 3bottles of olive oil and blessed it and poured it in my shop, to our amazement we all heard a high piercing scream from nowhere, I was afraid, I ran, he shouted and ordered me to come back, least the demon might strike me down. He intensified his prayers and pour more olive oil. He now ordered that my Son should start digging, he started digging the outside of the shop, after sometime he told him to stop, that it’s not there, he ordered him to move into the shop, a place already cemented for years, he ordered the place to be broken with sledge hammer, which my son did and started digging, but something happened, as he was digging we saw a black Nylon tied with rope, the black Nylon went dipper into the ground and he started digging again. This happened five times as if we were just going round and round. The young pastor now devised another strategy, as my son dug for the sixth time and
we all saw the black Nylon, the young pastor quickly held the rope tied on the Nylon and we all heard that wicked scream again, he poured salt and olive oil on it and pulled the dirty bag out. He untied the rope and removed the contents inside.

Dead bat

Dead monkey hand

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5MTYreUIlM[/youtube]

Read more
http://hintsonlinemagazine.com/?p=844

(1) (Reply)

See The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever (photo) / Notification / Invitation To Events / Miss Asaigbo Beauty Pageant 2016.register Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.