Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet (6452 Views)

Emerging Facts: North Will Eventually Cry Blood Over Tinubu / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by naturalman: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What’s funny!

Why do guys love laughing when the truth is thrown at you?

Prove me wrong!

Where will BAT get his votes from

Atiku and Kwankwaso own northern vote
Obi owns SS and SE votes
Where is Tinubu votes coming from, that should be your concern
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
naturalman:

Where will BAT get his votes from

Atiku and Kwankwaso own northern vote
Obi owns SS and SE votes
Where is Tinubu votes coming from, that should be your concern

Watch the movie!
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by ElSudani: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
freeborn02:

Asiwaju awon drug dealer.

Can you tell your younger ones that crime doesn't pay after campaigning for a criminal?

A criminal who used his official convoy to cart away 250 million naira in cash?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by FreedomfromtheT: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
drlateef:

Yes, colonel Banjo was yoruba and fought for biafra, thats not news.
How come this propaganda of Obasanjo's father being from Anambra just came up on Sunday, 1st of January, 2023?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by freeborn02: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

A criminal who used his official convoy to cart away 250 million naira in cash?

Peter Obi is not innocent or Saint. He is however not as corrupt as tinubu.

How much tax did tinubu raise in lagos? How much did he spend on projects? Where is the amount remaining? In Tinubu's bank account?

The amount tinubu stole in lagos can multiply anything Peter Obi might have stolen from Anambra state
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by ElSudani: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
freeborn02:

Peter Obi is not innocent or Saint. He is however not as corrupt as tinubu.

How much tax did tinubu raise in lagos? How much did he spend on projects? Where is the amount remaining? In Tinubu's bank account?

The amount tinubu stole in lagos can multiply anything Peter Obi might have stolen from Anambra state

If we start from the premise that both of them are not saints why then should I proceed to elect the least performing of the duo. The one with scanty to no achievements?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by freeborn02: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

If we start with the premise that both of them are not saints why then should I proceed to elect the least performing of the duo. The one with scanty to no achievements?

Show me tinubu's performance in lagos.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by ElSudani: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
freeborn02:

Show me tinubu's performance in lagos.

Before I do that I need to see a proof from your optometrist that your vision is good. People who have eyes doesn't ask such questions because they can actually see what Tinubu has done.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by naturalman: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Watch the movie!

Watch which movie?

Movie without analysis
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by JoeNL22(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're smelling akpu
And you are?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by JoeNL22(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
PapaHadum:

This is very strong!
Yes na.
We must give them a strong statement
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by freeborn02: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Before I do that I need to see a proof from your optometrist that your vision is good. People who have eyes doesn't ask such questions because they can actually see what Tinubu has done.

Yeah, tinubu's achievements in 8 years are so big that you can't see them.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by Heffalump(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Everybody on Twitter knows Ayomide and Wuyi are fake accounts controlled by IPOB miscreants!
So you expect a vast and enlightened me, to believe the gibberish you posted?
You are not good at your job!

Your enlightenment is in vein. You claimed to be educated but still acting like a headless chicken.

I doubt if you're a human being. Seems to me that you're a robot! Robot without conscience but dirty mind.

You're all over the place typing nonsense. Can't you see that the whole world has left you behind in your selfish foolishness
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Heffalump:

Your enlightenment is in vein. You claimed to be educated but still acting like a headless chicken.

I doubt if you're a human being. Seems to me that you're a robot! Robot without conscience but dirty mind.

You're All over the place typing nonsense. Can't you see that the whole world has left you behind in your selfish foolishness

Oinks!
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by Thermodynamics(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Everybody on Twitter knows Ayomide and Wuyi are fake accounts controlled by IPOB miscreants!

So you expect a vast and enlightened me, to believe the gibberish you posted?

You are not good at your job!

A vast and enlightened man won't support Tinubu, a vast and enlightened man won't support a candidate based on tribe or religion, a vast and enlightened man will always stand for the truth and support a candidate based on competence.

You are not enlightened
You are not vast
You are just a foolish black man who wants to keep Nigeria on its knees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

The sw has been in the helm of affairs for 16 years
The SS did 6 years.
It's the turn of the south, hence, for fairness and equity, SE who hasn't done any should be given the baton of leadership, that's what was agreed upon in 1999. The power should be shared and rotated. That's all!

This is an emotional reason for supporting someone.

The country is far messed up for us to be doing this tribal stuff.

Moreover, the Igbos have played terrible politics, burning bridges and all. If they get the presidency on a platter of gold, they will misuse it.

Moreover, there are better Igbos out there, far more capable than Obi.

The Igbos should subpoena these people (if they must) to contest.

There is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, and Oby Ezekwesili.

These Igbos understand nationalistic politics better than Obi, who is only pretending to be nationalistic because he wants to win election.

If there was a Charles Soludo on the ballot, I swear I will vote him ahead of Tinubu.

Lastly, the Southwest has not been in power for 16 years.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by JoeNL22(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

This is an emotional reason for supporting someone.

The country is far messed up for us to be doing this tribal stuff.

Moreover, the Igbos have played terrible politics, burning bridges and all. If they get the presidency on a platter of gold, they will misuse it.

Moreover, there are better Igbos out there, far more capable than Obi.

The Igbos should subpoena these people (if they must) to contest.

There is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, and Oby Ezekwesili.

These Igbos understand nationalistic politics better than Obi, who is only pretending to be nationalistic because he wants to win election.

If there was a Charles Soludo on the ballot, I swear I will vote him ahead of Tinubu.

Lastly, the Southwest has not been in power for 16 years.
But ezekwesili has endorsed obi.
And for soludo, that's man is not our problem.
Ngozi too doesn't have any issue with obi, they have meet early last year. Secondly, obi is a national project not an Igbo Project, hence your assertions doesn't hold water. You urchins keep disturbing yourself about Obi. Shebi he can't win. Then why are you having headache ontop him matter?....... grin
I will rather waste my vote on Obi than to vote a drugie & a thief. Hear me! Obi is your president.
Lastly, the SW has been in power for 16 years
8 yrs OBJ - President
8 yrs OSINBAJO - VP
SS
6 yrs - President
2 yrs - VP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by Rexymania(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

Must all yorubas support Tinubu?
Must all igbos support obi?
Must all hausa/fulanis support Atiku?

When soludo and Arthur eze attacked obi, you didn't call them ipob miscreants, but when sane yoruba people decide to vote obi, you will now then open your dirty mouth to say rubbish calling them ipob miscreants. Its officially Official, Sense is truly far from you. Mtchweee.
P.s. my name is Ifeoluwa OSHO
Cummissioner southwest citizens for president Omoluabi obi.
My PVC, my vote is for obi.

Very good my handsome brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by Tochi3(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
LMAO... grin grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

But ezekwesili has endorsed obi.
And for soludo, that's man is not our problem.
Ngozi too doesn't have any issue with obi, they have meet early last year.

Ezekwesili endorsing Obi is not the same as Ezekwesili contesting.

Secondly, obi is a national project not an Igbo Project, hence your assertions doesn't hold water.

How is Obi a national project?

You urchins keep disturbing yourself about Obi. Shebi he can't win. Then why are you having headache ontop him matter?....... grin

I know Obi can't win. But I have a problem with people who think Obi is some different politician.

I will rather waste my vote on Obi than to vote a drugie & a thief. Hear me! Obi is your president.

You owe me 1 million naira if Obi loses.

I owe you 1 million if he wins.

A gentleman agreement.

Lastly, the SW has been in power for 16 years
8 yrs OBJ - President
8 yrs OSINBAJO - VP
SS
6 yrs - President
2 yrs - VP

You might as well count all the Yorubas in the NASS.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by JoeNL22(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Ezekwesili endorsing Obi is not the same as Ezekwesili contesting.

How is Obi a national project?

I know Obi can't win. But I have a problem with people who think Obi is some different politician.

You owe me 1 million naira if Obi loses.

I owe you 1 million if he wins.

A gentleman agreement.

You might as well count all the Yorubas in the NASS.

Wait!......you that don't have 100k in your account...... grin grin
Another urchin like you said if Lp win any state outside SE, he will give LP as a whole 5 billion...... grin
I laughed....... grin
You have now cum with your Imaginary 1 million. Clowns!
Jokers!
You won't honor it. No need for agreement.
For clarity sake. Send me your bank statements in the past 3 months. Let's start from there.
Should I drop my mail?...... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by drlateef: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
How come this propaganda of Obasanjo's father being from Anambra just came up on Sunday, 1st of January, 2023?

Its not propaganda, its the truth.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by JoeNL22(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Rexymania:

Very good my handsome brother
Thank you sir...... smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by richidinho(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
seunmsg:
Authentic Yorubas know their leaders. We don’t follow old and irrelevant leaders who have no followers and have never won elections for whoever they endorsed in the past.
But he endorsed Buhari in 2015 and he won
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by FreedomfromtheT: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
drlateef:

Its not propaganda, its the truth.
I think you are correct because your great grandmother is Olusegun Obasanjo's mother and she told you the person that impregnated her by herself, isn't it?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by Proudlyomonna: 2:19am On Jan 03, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Obi is a disaster waiting to happen.

Tinubu and Atiku are far better choices, irrespective of their shortcomings.

Yinmu, radararada grin
Thank you we like Our President Obi I that.
OBIDIATI is the only way forward.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by PureMe01: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What’s funny!

Why do guys love laughing when the truth is thrown at you?

Prove me wrong!
I've proved you wrong below. Maybe he's ipob too grin grin
Shame on agbado cassava urchins grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/solakafinta/status/1609993795176914944
Re: Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet by bentenny(m): 3:00am On Jan 03, 2023
JoeNL22:

Wait!......you that don't have 100k in your account...... grin grin
Another urchin like you said if Lp win any state outside SE, he will give LP as a whole 5 billion...... grin
I laughed....... grin
You have now cum with your Imaginary 1 million. Clowns!
Jokers!
You won't honor it. No need for agreement.
For clarity sake. Send me your bank statements in the past 3 months. Let's start from there.
Should I drop my mail?...... grin
Vawulence in 9D grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara / The Overthrow Of Genaral Muhammadu Buhari (A Must Read) / Missing Ex-cult Leader Found Dead Cult Members Killed Him (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.