Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (37806 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ladipo007: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2023
God will stop you
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Ebenco84: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Jagaban so shall it be ...
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Bimpe29: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
God will make it easy...
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by raddyworld: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
I am disappointed with what the lady used as headline. What she did is manipulative and can as well be called a corrupted way of gaining traffic to the News.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
Obi can't get it better when we have people like her with fake news.
So also Atiku
So also Tinubu.
Below is her info

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Gandrova: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much.
Stop dreaming girl. Jagaban will be our next president. Not negotiable
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by dat9jaguy(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Who's the neophyte between me and you: you that actually believes it's your vote that will produce the president.

Me , wetin I sabi. Tinubu, an experienced politician, is saying what he is seeing, you are here capping rubbish. Like I said you will gain some bitter political experience next month.

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Waffarianman(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2023
I pity people shouting Obidient and Atikulation am not with anyone including Tinubu but all I know APC will rig the election for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by leketon: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't worry. The coming days will make it clear for you. The cabal will speak loud and clear.

Hope the same cabals are supporting your candidate...
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Diligence: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Who, in their right senses would vote APC again on top insecurity, IDP Camps, Borrowing, Education relegation, poverty, bribery and corruption & on top Muslim-Muslim Ticket?

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNow
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by kubzy(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Ah dey tell you ��
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by hohafrank(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2023
This old man is still dreaming.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Ituobaroanthony: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Nobody can stop you as if you're God. We humans always boast and proud as if we know how we got up from sleep. In a saner clime, someone like tinubu would not even be an option, talk more of choice. Come and vote for yourself and declare yourself president
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by shegz24(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much.

Who go come win the election?

The fact that you dnt want BAT to win wont change the eventuality of things.

The only person/party that could have stopped BAT from winning- Atiku/PDP have more divisions than the interior of an orange.

NNPP,LP,G5 all have to come back behind PDP and Atiku for them to stand a chance of beating an incumbent party, especially with a political juggernaut like BAT as flagbearer.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by maduxs: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2023
What an arrogant man!
God forbid
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu is really a drug addict we have since the evidence.

I pity people campaigning for this disaster called Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Komu1048(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.

U should also do a collage of igbos in prison for drug and other criminal activities. But not a single igbo has spoken against it.

When it's time for u to amount to something in life that's how people will gather to pull u down
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2023
bluecircle470:

You’re just commenting without knowing anything. Did Tinubu use to vote in ikoyi…. You just rush to comment out of hatred
It's a metaphor, Einstein.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by basybasy: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
We are very sure by the grace of God that Obi cannot smell Aso Rock. Whatever your propaganda, North will not support Igbos. Igbos mission is to bring down Nigeria. They will carve Biafra from Ondo State and take over all the south south zone. People, I beg vote Obi and use your hands bring down Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Ancestortinubu: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Yoruba man and mouth making. Nigerians are not surprised.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by deeva2: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
patriotic007:
Tinubu Your arrogance and over confidence is due to the fact that you think Nigeria is Lagos grin grin grin...... Your dirty money can not buy our future and that of our children......And if you think the statue you installed in Aso rock will rig you into power then you are really out of your mind because even this election is bigger that Buhari himself......The whole world is involved and watching......Baba wey no well e dey shout emilokan grin

TINUBU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT..

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
victorazy:

Bear it in mind that the so called "International Riggers" don't care about the well being of the people BUT way to favour themselves and Tinubu falls to that quality.
They only rig for the candidate whose emergence will sell the best emotionally intelligent story.
It's about the story.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by jamace(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
post=119628080:
I have moved around, spoken on different platforms, and stood for hours to address different audiences.
Before, they said I could not walk; they said I could not stand.
They were shamed

Since the campaign started, I have marshalled more original ideas than anyone else.
“I have demonstrated knowledge, experience and a great capacity to be on top of issues in the country. And this job is about ideas and issues regarding the leadership of our country.

I have all it takes to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I am asking the people of the country to have confidence and respect for that
It is a great lie. Tinubu can not stand for hours without being supported. See attached photos.

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by deeva2: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

CRY ME A RIVER.

TINUBU LOKAN.....

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2023
Gandrova:
Stop dreaming girl. Jagaban will be our next president. Not negotiable
Obi is your next president. The sooner y'all realize this, the better for y'all.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
He want to win dirty
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Ensquare(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
This man is bragging!
Let's stop him with our voting power so help me Bvas
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by basybasy: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Pity yourself, Obi and Obj. Obi is a thief too. No tribe is worst than Igbos on earth. Igbos are never sincere. Very stubborn and sentimental tribe. North wake up, igbos will destroy Nigeria. North is on its own if Obi wins. North is dead if he wins. He will brake Nigeria and declare Biafra for his people.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Me , wetin I sabi. Tinubu, an experienced politician, is saying what he is seeing, you are here capping rubbish. Like I said you will gain some bitter political experience next month.
The experienced politician who thought that the amateurish nonsensical position of National leader gave him the edge and thus he didn't need anyone, only to realize in the eleventh hour that he was only kidding himself; and then started running from pillar to post, the same people he insulted, to start a real campaign. Do you mean that experienced politician, or are you referring to someone else.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2023
That's Pride
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Innobee99(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Égbón, God can stop u
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2023
leketon:

Hope the same cabals are supporting your candidate...
I've no candidate. I look at institutions, variables and constants; not candidates. That's how FIFA has kept in existence all this while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President / FG Gives Update On New Minimum Wage Implementation, To Pay Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.