Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors (136330 Views)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Ferya(f): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
I can't say if they are security Doors but they are Doors lol! grin
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
Cool, please post more, we need to see more pictures.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2011
some more wooden doors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^ That is one neat and cute door . . .
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
Guess I will be speaking to door guys now that my roof is done, welders here I come!
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Feb 12, 2012
I guess it is time for us now to learn more doors and see more nice pixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Ferya(f): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^ Yes oh! We need pictures! !!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Abimbola3(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2012
The homemade designs caught my eye, and the prices too! Pls how do I get in touch to place orders?

Nice job
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2012
Abimbo_la:

The homemade designs caught my eye, and the prices too! Pls how do I get in touch to place orders?

Nice job

send me a mail and we can take it from there, these doors are in enugu state, remember.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Abimbola3(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2012
Too bad! I tot u r in lag or smt! Really av gained a lot from u tho! Warm regards
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by liujenny(f): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2012
grin DOORS IN MY CITY,-----GUANGZHOU CITY

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by liujenny(f): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2012
;d

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by liujenny(f): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2012
;d

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by liujenny(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2012
;d

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by liujenny(f): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2012
;d

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by liujenny(f): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2012
;d

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by ganny1: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ spyder help me ask ur welder like how much can he do a steel door nd kitchen door? I nid a reasonable price
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by jerryben12: 3:26am On Mar 07, 2012
Where are similar iron doors sold in Lagos? I like those cheap ones. They are more secured when they are cheap and ugly because the bad boys will pass your house by.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
Oga spyder ℓ̊ saw a door at my friend's place yesterday. Its foreign, iron covered with wood design rubber, it has inbuilt bell, viewer hole and 5 point lock-the main lock with 4 bars, 2 bars on top, 2 below, 2 lock into the ground, and 2 lock upwards. There is probably nothing special as this is standard on a N300k security door but wait for it, the door costs less than 10% of that amount. ℓ̊ took some pictures and will upload shortly.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
here aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ pictures in № particular order. Mainly showing Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ locks, bell and viewer. Its still wrapped in Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ cellophane it came with. Snapped Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ three point hinge but lost it while compressing Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ pictures.

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
More

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2012
^^^ That looks exactly like the door I placed in my front entrance in my house and the price is N35k. Its 4ft in width to accomodate any large property. What is the width of the door you posted, me dey like better cheap goods lol.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2012
spyder880: ^^^ That looks exactly like the door I placed in my front entrance in my house and the price is N35k. Its 4ft in width to accomodate any large property. What is the width of the door you posted, me dey like better cheap goods lol.
ℓ̊ don't know if Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ door Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ 4 feet but na normal door for house, normal width. As for price, you will buy 2 of Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ doors with better change for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ cost of that чυя door. ℓ̊ was shocked, Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ door Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ by far cheaper than normal wooden doors carpenters make. Its being sold 30k in my town sha. Its possible its Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ door Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ even bought for N35k. ℓ̊ № know sha.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by lansha2006: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
spyder880: some more wooden doors
What is the range of prices for these wooden doors?
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
lansha2006:
What is the range of prices for these wooden doors?

Those ones are pricey, well finished and smooth. A 3 feet width size of this type goes for around N45k.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by mufutau55(m): 2:19am On Mar 05, 2013
liujenny: ;d

How much does this kind of doors you posted cost?
I mean those two doors with the iron gates.

Mufutau
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 2:46am On Mar 05, 2013
mufutau55:

How much does this kind of doors you posted cost?
I mean those two doors with the iron gates.

Mufutau

Bros, you may need to refer to the particular door by re posting the picture. It will be easier to identify then.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by mufutau55(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
spyder880:

Bros, you may need to refer to the particular door by re posting the picture. It will be easier to identify then.

Thank you my brother.. I am refering to the doors with pictures below:

Mufutau

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
mufutau55:

Thank you my brother.. I am refering to the doors with pictures below:

Mufutau

That was posted by ilujenny, I dont know the price for that one.
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by mufutau55(m): 3:10am On Mar 13, 2013
spyder880: @ ben, I will use the foreign one only in my front door, a nice design, maybe China, but for my back exit door, local, a few other doors, local. I will also use wooden, Nigerian made doors on some of my internal doors like the visitor's room, the kids rooms and the kitchen store and all bathrooms/toilets.

Spyder880, when you have some time can you post more pictures of regular Nigerian made wooden doors and their prices
for internal doors use as you have suggested above. Does Chinese wooden doors for internal use also exists?
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your time. God bless.

Mufutau
Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by fdsdoorturkey: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
We are manufacturer of STEEL DOOR SYSTEMS in TURKIYE and looking for reliable distributors in NIGERIA

We provide genuine designs with high quality production, materials and technologies. Costumer satisfaction & demands are tried to be met in a maximum level of sensitivity by our company. FDS DOOR is expanding it’s export markets day by day in direction of goal for becoming a world brand. For more information and our online catalogue please visit our web site: www.fdsdoor.com

E-mail: export@fdsdoor.com Web site: www.fdsdoor.com

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dear Brothers ,My name is Umit Cansu from Fermo company.Our company located kayseri city of Turkey.We are producer and exporter steel door and wooden doors.If you are interesting we can send to you prices and catalogues. umit.cansu@fermolive.com

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) / Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.