Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Perfect now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Perfect now (1726 Views)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect now by pinkbarby: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Perfect now

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by Franzinni: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Reminds me of when we use to take our dog for mating service ... It's very similar

That Yoruba girl can't be mentally stable to agree to this kind of arrangement ... And the man who will be interested in this arrangement to must be mad ..so the kids are already mad even before entering this world.

14 Likes

Re: Perfect now by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Baby factory loading

3 Likes

Re: Perfect now by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin.
Nah mehn, this is wild grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Franzinni:
Reminds me of when we use to take our dog for mating service ... It's very similar

That Yoruba girl can't be mentally stable to agree to this kind of arrangement ... And the man who will be interested in this arrangement to must be mad ..so the kids are already mad even before entering this world.
It’s a mapped out plan to eventually trap the man, see the emphasis on the “well to do” na. Na format

10 Likes

Re: Perfect now by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
peepydelano:
It’s trap to eventually trap the man, see the emphasis on the “well to do” na. Na format
Spot on.

4 Likes

Re: Perfect now by Franzinni: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
peepydelano:
It’s trap to eventually trap the man, see the emphasis on the “well to do” na. Na format
haha funny enough one man fit put head ...

I just wonder which type kids Dem go born ...

One they are bastards

Two they are gonna be damaged from the gate, as they would not be able to learnt what a home should be ...

I rather adopt a child than to even enter an arrangement like this.

2 Likes

Re: Perfect now by Mindlog: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
"There will be no monthly support instead after the lady gets pregnant, a certain agreed amount enough to take care of pregnancy & delivery will be given to her"......What stops the lady after collecting the bulk payment in advance, aborts the pregnancy and disappears into Benin Republic or further into Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by eddynaira125: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
People want to actualize their 2023 prophecy before the year clock a day old, desperation everywhere

2023 will punish evil doers before they think of committing evil

2 Likes

Re: Perfect now by ATEAMS: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Old, broke n desperate
Re: Perfect now by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tell us you want to be a landlady, without telling us you want to be a landlady grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect now by dahmie2013: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
So we know have baby factory consultants cheesy grin. Just like we have consultants that help people get jobs. Please how much do you charge for this service?
Re: Perfect now by nicerod(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin ;

grin

A woman that wants to get impregnated should contact me

Re: Perfect now by anthonyuncle(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
are you aware that what you are promoting here is illegal?

2 Likes

Re: Perfect now by Kapeter(m): 4:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Nice idea. I used to say that I'd do this thing but Las Las one small girl like dis don cum and sweep my feet off jare. grin
Re: Perfect now by Cutehector(m): 4:52am On Jan 03, 2023
This useless feminist still wants support from a man.. Mchew.
Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Whatsapp only
Re: Perfect now by APOPTOSIS: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2023
pinkbarby:
Whatsapp only
a nice offer though...
But some financial support ought to be included to make it legitimate provided the kid will be with the mother.
Would you want the woman raising the kid all by herself ? Times are hard now.
If I decide to send my kid to be with my mom, I will definitely send some stipends for upkeep.
It shouldn't be made to look like it's a charity.
Women have long done this before now.
Widow inheritance, also have been in existence.
Elderly Woman marrying a younger woman to bear kids within a family & retain family name have also been in existence.
But the upkeep must be spelt out(responsibility)
Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

a nice offer though...
But some financial support ought to be included to make it legitimate provided the kid will be with the mother.
Would you want the woman raising the kid all by herself ? Times are hard now.
If I decide to send my kid to be with my mom, I will definitely send some stipends for upkeep.
It shouldn't be made to look like it's a charity.
Women have long done this before now.
Widow inheritance, also have been in existence.
Elderly Woman marrying a younger woman to bear kids within a family & retain family name have also been in existence.
But the upkeep must be spelt out(responsibility)
You didn't read the topic all through, if you did, you won't write this. Try to read every line in the topic to get your answer
Re: Perfect now by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2023
What will the child eat if there won't be any monthly support? Because only an unemployed woman would agree to this out of desperation to leave poverty behind.

And children eat way too much, more than adults do.
pinkbarby:
This topic is for a good, responsible & well to do man that needs a single lady to be his Baby's mother.

There will be an Agreement that will be signed by both parties: The lady will carry the pregnancy and also take care of the child(s). The kid(s) stays with the mother while the man spends time with the child when not at school like weekends & holidays. There will be no monthly support instead after the lady gets pregnant, a certain agreed amount enough to take care of pregnancy & delivery will be given to her. Then a certain agreed house (legally owned by the man) that can be rented out shall be given to the lady to live in & rent out. Also, to use the rent income to care for the child including school fees. The house can be flats or selfcons etc. The man will not give monthly support. No marriage, just co- parenting only.
THE MAN should be a Christian & a well to do man.
THE LADY's age group is 26yrs - 28yrs, a Christian, Yoruba, single, never been married b4 , have no kids, AA & A positive.

Any interested man that agrees with this arrangement should whatsapp 07036877289.
Thanks.
Re: Perfect now by Diligent1(f): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2023
pinkbarby:
This topic is for a good, responsible & well to do man that needs a single lady to be his Baby's mother.

There will be an Agreement that will be signed by both parties: The lady will carry the pregnancy and also take care of the child(s). The kid(s) stays with the mother while the man spends time with the child when not at school like weekends & holidays. There will be no monthly support instead after the lady gets pregnant, a certain agreed amount enough to take care of pregnancy & delivery will be given to her. Then a certain agreed house (legally owned by the man) that can be rented out shall be given to the lady to live in & rent out. Also, to use the rent income to care for the child including school fees. The house can be flats or selfcons etc. The man will not give monthly support. No marriage, just co- parenting only.
THE MAN should be a Christian & a well to do man.
THE LADY's age group is 26yrs - 28yrs, a Christian, Yoruba, single, never been married b4 , have no kids, AA & A positive.

Any interested man that agrees with this arrangement should whatsapp 07036877289.
Thanks.
You need to check your brain, you are not normal

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by Mindlog: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Kapeter:
Nice idea. I used to say that I'd do this thing but Las Las one small girl like dis don cum and sweep my feet off jare. grin

Eyah, I hope when she swept you off your feet you no fall for ground. cheesy
Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
This topic is for a well to do man that needs a single lady to be his Baby's mother.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2023
good, responsible & well to do man that needs a single lady to be his Baby's mother.

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
LADY's age group is 26yrs - 28yrs, a Christian, Yoruba, single, never been married b4 , have no kids, AA & A positive.

Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
topic is for a good, responsible & well to do man that needs a single lady to be his Baby's mother.
Re: Perfect now by Justbehave(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
pinkbarby:
topic is for a good, responsible & well to do man that needs a single lady to be his Baby's mother.
How much is your charge? I have 3 kids already from 3 different ladies. I still need one more.
Re: Perfect now by shantti(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
See ur mouth like flats or selfcons
Don't go and hustle, continue looking properties to steal. Thief

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by yemmit90: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
pinkbarby:
This topic is for a well to do man that needs a single lady to be his Baby's mother.

Thanks.

Are you a match maker or looking for baby daddy?

Would it not be much more better to opt for surrogacy than being in this arrangement?

This is the same thing as to just say you are looking for a ready made man who dont mind to marry you or turn you to a baby mamas.
Re: Perfect now by onumadu: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2023
yemmit90:

Would it not be much more better to opt for surrogacy than being in this arrangement?

This is the same thing as to just say you are looking for a ready made man who dont mind to marry you or turn you to a baby mamas.

Na symbiosis.
What she is really looking for is to become a second wife to a wealthy man.
Sharp babe so.
I don't see anything wrong with that.
Our society is served better that way than the current system where girls/woman die without marrying or having children.
We've all gone out too far, copying foreign things that don't serve us well.
Who will marry all the surplus single girls in Nigeria?
Should they die single, with their womanhood and fertility wasted?

1 Like

Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
yemmit90:

The post is simple. It's all about baby's motherhood.
Re: Perfect now by pinkbarby: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
onumadu:

Na symbiosis.
What she is really looking for is to become a second wife to a wealthy man.
Sharp babe so.
I don't see anything wrong with that.
Our society is served better that way than the current system where girls/woman die without marrying or having children.
We've all gone out too far, copying foreign things that don't serve us well.
Who will marry all the surplus single girls in Nigeria?
Should they die single, with their womanhood and fertility wasted?
You read the post and still misquoting. The post is for baby motherhood only. No marriage here. God forbid a second-wife life. Some Nigerians can misquote anything.

Babymama only. Not Marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told A Girl About My Death And She Told Her Pastor / You Open Your Oven And See This, What’s Your Next Move ? / World's First Pregnant Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.