Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses (55830 Views)

For Those Interested In Buying Houses In Abuja / For Those Interested In Buying Houses In Abuja / FG Must Take Over Empty Houses In Abuja And Sell Them - Obono-obla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2023
leokid866:
lol all I have to do is setup a shell company and this law takes a back seat....this law can only be held at face value and even the PM knows.....

We go find you and you would find heavily, you think say we don't have provision in the law to catch this type of nonsense..stay there!
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by Obidient4life3: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I agree with Canada.

Before the major powder distributors start claiming they developed Canada.

I understand your plight. There is no single place you step into an contribute meaningfully. It's either you turn the place to slum or a primitive village.
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by SoaringLife01: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Same Canada has less than one fifth the number of one city in US - NYC

Also Canadians buy more houses in US than any other foreign nationaks

You are a good researcher o.
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by Panda7(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbadocassava:
You won’t have any reason to japa if Tinubu becomes the president, standard of living will be high and cost of living will be very low.

Good afternoon guys
as you are currently enjoying in Lagos?
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by AlphaTaikun: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Osariemen12:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/canada-bans-most-foreigners-from-buying-homes/amp/
"
An opportunity for more houses to be built in selected areas or regions in Canada.
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by AlphaTaikun: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
cocolacec:
We need this type of law in Yorubaland, non Yoruba natives should be banned from acquiring land or houses across Yorubaland. Only leases or rent should be allowed to foreigners.
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by Ilamina(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abasman007:
whats up with Jews??
they look mean
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by Ilamina(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abasman007:
whats up with Jews??
they look mean
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
bezimo:

We go find you and you would find heavily, you think say we don't have provision in the law to catch this type of nonsense..stay there!
lol all of these things can be done within the circle of the law.....ask yourself of all the people mentioned in the pandora papers how many went to jail? As long as the lawyers structure it properly it's all good.
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by PoliteActivist: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
SoaringLife01:

You are a good researcher o.

Thanks.
The "research" is typing a few words on Google grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 2:10am On Jan 04, 2023
leokid866:
lol all of these things can be done within the circle of the law.....ask yourself of all the people mentioned in the pandora papers how many went to jail? As long as the lawyers structure it properly it's all good.

Pandora box and offshore account is a different context from Canada law banning foreigners from their real estate..
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 3:45am On Jan 04, 2023
bezimo:

Pandora box and offshore account is a different context from Canada law banning foreigners from their real estate..
it's not far off.....if I setup an offshore account I'm obviously going to want to buy things from the money In the account i.e Canadian real estate....you think I'm a Nigerian buying Canadian real estate in the name of my company registered in London is going to have a problem? Once you tell the lawyer or the accountant or whoever is the face of the company in London what you want the rest is as good as history.....
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by tijani0: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
yeddy99:

just after people's 2k. he will not deliver. same he did to me after collecting my money.
Oga you are messaging the wring person. Message me chat me up with the company name . my job is pay On Delivery
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
leokid866:
it's not far off.....if I setup an offshore account I'm obviously going to want to buy things from the money In the account i.e Canadian real estate....you think I'm a Nigerian buying Canadian real estate in the name of my company registered in London is going to have a problem? Once you tell the lawyer or the accountant or whoever is the face of the company in London what you want the rest is as good as history.....

Talk is so cheap, I will do this, I will that, i will bypass the rules like this like that..come and do it let us see nah..Lmao!
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2023
bezimo:

Talk is so cheap, I will do this, I will that, i will bypass the rules like this like that..come and do it let us see nah..Lmao!
lol it's not a matter of come do.....it's a matter of I have already done...... grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2023
leokid866:
lol it's not a matter of come do.....it's a matter of I have already done...... grin

Lying liar who dash monkey Banana. Lmao!
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2023
bezimo:

Lying liar who dash monkey Banana. Lmao!
lol.....for your mind everybody on nairaland is the same as you, forgetting that even on your hand not all the fingers are equal..... grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
leokid866:
lol.....for your mind everybody on nairaland is the same as you, forgetting that even on your hand not all the fingers are equal..... grin

My friend shut up there..who do you even think you are addressing? I blame you!
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
bezimo:

My friend shut up there..who do you even think you are addressing? I blame you!

I don't care who you are.....what you eat don't make me shit.....so please shift..... grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 3:53am On Jan 11, 2023
leokid866:
I don't care who you are.....what you eat don't make me shit.....so please shift..... grin

Get lost!

Yeye dey smell.

Posing to be something when you are nothing hiding behind the keypad. Mtchw!

Who wan give you visa sef, talkless of to come buy property here..offshore yeye lies!
When you want to spew your dirty lies find someone ignorant not a citizen!
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
bezimo:

Get lost!

Yeye dey smell.

Posing to be something when you are nothing hiding behind the keypad. Mtchw!

Who wan give you visa sef, talkless of to come buy property here..offshore yeye lies!
When you want to spew your dirty lies find someone ignorant not a citizen!

lol......you seem pained bro.....you need accept the fact there are others living different lives than yours......
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 3:57am On Jan 12, 2023
leokid866:
lol......you seem pained bro.....you need accept the fact there are others living different lives than yours......

Pained that what....happened

I don't know of others but you..I am 1000% sure mine is far better than you lying liar frustrated life in Nigeria.
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
bezimo:

Pained that what....happened

I don't know of others but you..I am 1000% sure mine is far better than you lying liar frustrated life in Nigeria.
definitely pained ....... grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
leokid866:
definitely pained ....... grin

You are too irrelevant dude, how can a nonentity liar like you..Lol! Grow up and stop lying and pretending to be what you are not! Not everyone will not figure out!
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2023
bezimo:

You are too irrelevant dude, how can a nonentity liar like you..Lol! Grow up and stop lying and pretending to be what you are not! Not everyone will not figure out!
okay I've heard you.....can you stop being Pained now..... grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 3:45am On Jan 13, 2023
leokid866:
okay I've heard you.....can you stop being Pained now..... grin

Shut up there..lying broke ass Loser
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
bezimo:

Shut up there..lying broke ass Loser
stop being Pained Bro.....I said I've heard you..... grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by bezimo(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2023
leokid866:
stop being Pained Bro.....I said I've heard you..... grin

I am calling out you lying nonentity broke ass to stop that nonsense pretending to be what you are not, you say I'm pained..Lmao!
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by leokid866: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2023
bezimo:

I am calling out you lying nonentity broke ass to stop that nonsense pretending to be what you are not, you say I'm pained..Lmao!
But I've said I've heard.....you na Odogu and me no get Kobo Kobo......now please return to being the chairman grin
Re: Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses by XAUBulls: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures / Ifeanyi Ubah's Games Village In Nnewi In 4D (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.