Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? (910 Views)

Medical Fact: A New Longest Muscle In The Body Has Just Been Discovered / Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan / BREAKING!!! The Most Dangerous Snake In The World Has Been Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? by sizzlers(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
Even if we travel with the speed of light, it'll still take us 4000 years to get there, so instead, why not use the speed of darkness? I mean, darkness is always there before light! It must be incredibly fast, Scientists should really change their perspectives on this matter
Re: I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? by sunnshyn(f): 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
O ma se oo, smh
Re: I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? by mikuz(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2011
Waoh! Ok i get your point!
Re: I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? by tpia5: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2011
not being light doesnt automatically mean darkness has speed.

@ topic

read the 21 balloons to find out why the planet shouldnt be approached.

Re: I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? by lysaa(f): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2011
Perv!
Re: I Found A Way To Get To That Diamond Planet That's Recently Been Discovered? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2011
Gr8ter xploits come frm Self thoughts, Poster i understand ya opinion! grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch Video - How To Fool People / This Is Not A Joke / Mr. Akpos And It's Fundamental Gas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.