Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council (31141 Views)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by moneyissweet(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
This Obasanjo suppoi for obi really traumatized so many people.

The pain is too much

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by bikefab(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obj's endorsement of Obi have put everyone in a state of commotion
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Prettychild(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by nnamdi640: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pdp should find another lie
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Think9ja:

Someone with zero national political experience is who some cretins are tipping to be president.

[/color][/b]

Just curious.... how much national political experience Tinubu has? ... and in what capacity?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Buksaylor: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/obasanjo-seeking-third-term-through-obi-says-pdp-campaign-council/amp

Criminals..Obasanjo's third term,even if it's through Obi will be more acceptable to Nigerians than the thieving rulership of Tinubu and corrupt Atiefku.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by IgOga(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
PDAPC in the mud grin grin grin

On a serous note I remember the days of Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu as inec chairman.....those two literarily destroyed elections in Nigeria.....I also remember president Yaradua suggesting he might have lost the election and was rebuked by PDP
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by TheChameleon: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
If you think anyone can control Peter Obi, then you don't even know him. grin

We know him well.

A coward who ran from PDP primaries.

OBJ will use him like tissue paper. Who's Peter Obi wey u dey hype
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by NuruDiddy: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
We move

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Didn't I say PDP is extremely foolish
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Buksaylor: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/obasanjo-seeking-third-term-through-obi-says-pdp-campaign-council/amp

Leader of Pan-Yoruba sociopolitical group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, says Nigeria will be in trouble if any candidate other than the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, is elected President.

Adebanjo also hailed Obi’s endorsement by former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He however said he was not surprised by Obasanjo’s action, saying the former President has always been in support of power shift to the South-East in the interest of equity, fairness and justice as well as keeping the country together.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by borntoR35(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

Kindly explain and explain he has ears that can be pulled
He's not necessarily saying he wants to control him. When a needle with a thread should fall to the ground, most especially with a white colour, it is easier to find, and without a thread it is a difficult job to find.

So, when he said he's a Needle who has thread at BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, he's saying that there are people at both ends (NORTH AND SOUTH) to make him realize he's getting lost or making bad decisions. And that's NOT CONTROL but correction and awareness of his decisions.

And that in itself does not mean the President will dance to such correction as he deems fit, he will still be the ultimate to choose and decide as with other Presidents.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aisha Yusuf... Minister of Adopted Women & Endsars boys.

Actor Okonkwo... Minister of Information

Doyin Okupe.... SGF

Tanko Yunusa.... Minister of Education

Prof Pat Utomi... CBN Governor

Mr Onanuju... Minister of National Planning

Think9ja:
Eggzactly.

Reason why he said Pandora has big ears that can be pulled.

Someone with zero national political experience is who some cretins are tipping to be president.

Who will form Pandora's government?
The likes of Aisha Yesufu or who?

We don't need any Rookie that will come and be trying things, we need a leader with experience at the national level.

Obasanjo wants to actualize that his third term agenda through Pandora.

Nigerians will not let that happen.
Reason why Nigerians have decided to queue behind the candidacy of Waziri Atiku Abubakar
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by stepaside2: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBJ's letter is a paradox. How do you separate the message from the messenger? Here is someone who removed Governors and Senate Presidents at will, supervised some of the worst elections in our history, elevated politics to do-or-die status, attempted to amend the constitution for a third term and when that didn't work, imposed an unhealthy Yaradua on Nigeria.

He now pontificates on democratic ethos, agility, competence etc. Completely opposite to the message in his letter. Imagine him saying every candidate wants to attain what he achieved and the whole letter dripping with self adulation.

The fact is that a Tinubu or Atiku cannot be controlled by OBJ or the so called retired Generals. They don't like strong willed and independent minded candidates. OBJ wants someone whose ears can be pulled if he goes astray. Same thing he did to GEJ when he couldn't get his way with him again. He hasn't learnt his lessons, I don't think Peter Obi is easily manipulated so assuming Obi wins and along the line they fall apart, he will start writing series of letters to sabotage him. I don't even know how to place that letter
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by etrange: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ridiculous
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Infomaz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
What a foolish illogical unintelligent talk.
APC, PDP having sleepless night over Obi.

The people of Nigeria, especially the youths have finally woken up. The revolution is real and they're scared. Power belongs to the people who are the ones in the ballot, through the OBIDATTI movement.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by israelmao(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Think9ja:
Eggzactly.

We don't need any Rookie that will come and be trying things, we need a leader with experience at the national level.

Reason why Nigerians have decided to queue behind the candidacy of Waziri Atiku Abubakar

The same rookie was once a governor and one of the key members of national economic team.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Naijanascam: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
You can only confuse the uninformed group like you
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by JetApartment: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This is from pdp to obasanjo.

But I trust obituarists, they will start replying Tinubu.

This OBJ endorsement of Peter Obi don course kasala mixed with confusion and painment at level 10 neck pressing pressure in APC and PDP camp...grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Mayeldah(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota, ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.

Let's see your call log, how many persons did you speak with in Ota to draw that conclusion?

Obi is the next President of NIgeria.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Layman24: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Op is in support of this rubbish write up if not what does he want us learn from it by bringing it to front page
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Juniorangel(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Alawode01(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obj still on the third force, another drama 2023.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by StreetFight: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Another mumu talk. APC and PDP shame unto you guys. He never seeked a third tenure in 2019 when he supported PDP and never seeked in 2015 when he supported APC.

LP is the biggest threat to the two parties with notorious history of looting Nigeria.

My only advise for those falling for these two scams of parties is to make sure they don't JAPA to anywhere.

Peter Giringori Obituary has spent more years in PDP than in Labourers Party
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by madapcmod: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Idiots

When he supported Atiku in 2019 it was not 3rd term agenda?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Urchins are going wild
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Dchair2: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota, ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.

Unfortunately many haven't smelt the coffee! Obj is not on the ballot, and the man is close to his end (may God grant him long life) it's our generation he seems to be speaking for, whether you agree or not. So if any body will suffer the shege, it won't be him, but those who do not understand the consequences of their.......
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
They have started the twerking and twisting
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by JetApartment: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Think9ja:
Eggzactly.

Obasanjo wasn't thinking of third term when Tinubu went to beg him for endorsement...grin grin grin urchins are indeed brainless.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by freeborn02: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This is from pdp to obasanjo.

But I trust obituarists, they will start replying Tinubu.

Anything that opposes obi, you will belive. grin

If they say Obi is responsible for the curse upon your family, you will believe and masturbate over it. grin

That's how very daft you are, Mr Yoruba Muslim. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State / Oshiomhole Escapes Being Beaten At Meeting Of National Dialogue In Benin / Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.