Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu (50019 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by jaybenugo: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerian-born American model, Fancy Acholonu has insinuated that she was manipulated into issuing a public apology to his ex-fiancé and actor, Alexx Ekubo, months after she called off their engagement, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Thursday, December 29, 2022, Acholonu made an apology for hurting her ex-fiancé, Alexx Ekubo and his family. The actor also took to the comment section to appreciate her for the public apology.

Acholonu was dragged over the apology which was trailed by controversy. Following this, Acholonu has now claimed she was coerced into issuing the public apology.

In her first Instagram post of the year, Acholonu said she is now free and no longer under anyone's control. She wrote;

"Happy New Year everyone 2023 will be my year of strength, being fearless, speaking up for myself & FINALLY no longer under anyone’s control. I’m free, the chain is broken. May God bless us all"
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm6WQDfuY8b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a chats with her followers shortly after she made the post, Acholonu revealed that she never wanted her private life in public space. She added that she was manipulated into issuing the apology and she fell for it.

The model who also said her eyes are now open, further disclosed that people are "attacking' her without knowing why she called off their engagement.

Alexx has unfollowed Fancy on Instagram, since the apology post went viral.

See the chats below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1435576/alexx-ekubo-made-issue-public-apology-fell-fancy-acholonu/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by jaybenugo: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Moh247: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
cool

Alex fvcked up big time

Accepting such lady back was a huge mistake

As much as I don't support Redpill Blue pill nonsense... They were right on this one

Edit:
Apologies for my gaffes I thought he took her back with some videos I saw of her in his house and some post

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Johnthejohn(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Love is blind anyways undecided
I don't like to put mouth in anything that concerns boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife. When they settle their disagreement, they will come for your head undecided

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Omihanifa: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alex don play this girl. It's a pity.
It's an open secret in the entertainment circle that alex nah bisexual and gigolo. Together with that yellow boy way go do hair transplant.

He carefully manipulated this girl to post that apology after drafting it.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
I don't understand. He asked her to apologize even though she is not sorry and she apologized or she wanted them to get back secretly and he insisted she go public?

If the later is the case then it is just the right to do but if it is not then the guy is another case.

I mean why bring it all up again when most people have already forgotten about it?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Killerbag36: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
So to apologise na manipulation this girl de depressed the guy no go even Flinch for u sef trust me.

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Massiveglory: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool
Alex fvcked up big time

Accepting such lady back was a huge mistake

As much as I don't support Redpill Blue pill nonsense... They were right on this one

As usual, emilokan boys do not read nor understand before they open their teeth

282 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Moh247: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

As usual, emilokan boys do not read nor understand before they open their teeth to

I wonder what brought politics into this... Many are not sensible on this site, they just qoute people seeking attention

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian-born American model, Fancy Acholonu has insinuated that she was manipulated into issuing a public apology to his ex-fiancé and actor, Alexx Ekubo, months after she called off their engagement, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Thursday, December 29, 2022, Acholonu made an apology for hurting her ex-fiancé, Alexx Ekubo and his family. The actor also took to the comment section to appreciate her for the public apology.

Acholonu was dragged over the apology which was trailed by controversy. Following this, Acholonu has now claimed she was coerced into issuing the public apology.

In her first Instagram post of the year, Acholonu said she is now free and no longer under anyone's control. She wrote;

In a chats with her followers shortly after she made the post, Acholonu revealed that she never wanted her private life in public space. She added that she was manipulated into issuing the apology and she fell for it.

The model who also said her eyes are now open, further disclosed that people are "attacking' her without knowing why she called off their engagement.

See the chats below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1435576/alexx-ekubo-made-issue-public-apology-fell-fancy-acholonu/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Proof of fund pls!

U think say we mumu? U used ur other line chat urself or friend... e no work, abi?

Sha! No wan go down FORGOTTEN-LANE.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by TheStrongest: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
She broke up with him online, called off their wedding online, it's common sense that she should also apologize online after spoiling the guy's name.

She been want go apologize behind the scene, then come online to form Bose.

I like that he made her apologize publicly.
He did well!

436 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by irunoko(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Omihanifa:
Alex don play this girl. It's a pity.
she deserves it.if you decide for whatever reason to break up with a guy,why make a show of it and make bloggers feast on him

She for just end the relationship quietly without dragging him.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Never knew Alex was this smart and masculine. Ow she has forgotten how she publicly disgraced him and his family on social media and here she is crying fowl. Thumbs up Alex, your head dy there.

278 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by brimdans(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obviously she wanted to apologise secretly and for them to continue, but Alex who was embarrassed publicly needed a public apology. As a sharp guy, he codedly equalize. Now the score is 1-1��

243 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by mytime24(f): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Love is blind anyways undecided
I don't like to put mouth in anything that concerns boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife. When they settle their disagreement, they will come for your head undecided
love is blind,
Bt marriage will open d eyes wink grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by otomatic(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
You broke up publicly, called off the wedding publicly.
Then you probably wanted to make up privately but he insisted that you should apologise publicly too.
So since the public apology did not make him bend as you envisaged (as evidenced by him unfollowing you) you decided to play victim by claiming that the man is manipulative.

255 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by We4all: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
She brought it upon herself when she broke off their engagement publicly. That wasn't necessary! People assumed the reason for their break up was linked to Alex's questionable sexuality status which has always been a topic for discussion.

If she thought Alex was going to accept her back just like that after all the damage, then she isn't street smart. She should have studied his body language before falling for his revenge. Although I am not surprised because Alex looks can make a girl give up all her inheritance just to be with him.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Pakute: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alexx Ekubo is a real niggar. That bitch embarrassed him in public first. I heard he has blocked her ass on social media, after making her apologize and professed her love for him, that's how you treat these ungrateful bitches.

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by etrange: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
This was my comment on the other thread:

etrange:
Lol... why does this sound unreal? It's obvious we read what they want us to read, and this post seems to have come after some in-person discussion and agreement. Whatever rocks thier boat!

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by 1opinion: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
How are we sure?
All this social media relationship/ marriage issues has tire me biko.
Settle in private or quarrel in private, is your personal life.
Confused people/ talk everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Felabrity: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ogun Kee two of una

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by EmmyDJourno: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
A successful relationship is built by two mentally stable people
Run away from all these emotional merry go round people, they would mess you up

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by fastseo: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
U both have issues

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by money121(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by yesloaded: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by TriCee: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol, desperado.

You dumped him publicly, so you should definitely apologise publicly. He had uphold his ego.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Roboto11: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's in the blood.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Nwaezeudo: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol. Hanty rest.. he point you gun to apologise?
Because baba no gree collect you back you're here ranting.

If you dating a woman that is not a social media freak you don't know what God has done for you. As for me I'm blessed with one. No unnecessary drama and cheap online clouts. Som Omalicham it shall be well with you nwanyi oma kiss

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Ballzproblem2: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
s
Re: Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaybenugo:

See the chats below.

Oya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Acquires Buys Mercedes GLE 450 Worth N36 Million / Wizkid And Akon Perform On Stage At Afro Nation 2019 Ghana / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.